This is a discussion on student care teacher (Marine Parade) required within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; The Little Grey Matter Student Care is a registered social enterprise offering student care services for primary school students with ...
The Little Grey Matter Student Care is a registered social enterprise offering student care services for primary school students with mild learning difficulties. We seek only passionate and energetic educators who want to make a difference in children's learning.
Student Care Teacher
work hours :
monday - friday
12.30pm to 7.30 pm or 8 am to 3 pm (school holiday)
- supervise students in lunch, shower and free play
- supervise and assist students in homework
- document learning and behaviours
- provide daily updates to Special Education teacher
- responsible for safety and hygiene of students and general orderliness
- work with Special Education teacher and therapist to support learning
- create a conducive environment that promotes self-learning & social awareness
- build & maintain close partnership with parents
- conduct art & craft weekly lesson
- provide support to administrator
- Singaporean or permanent resident
- good A levels results
- early childhood diploma preferred or work experience with special needs
- 2 years of work experience in school, student care or childcare
- good communication and interpersonal skills
- able to work well independently as well as within a team
- bilingual in English and Chinese
We offer a competitive renumeration package ($1800 -$ 2200) plus Student care benefits to the right candidate.
pls email your application to email@example.com
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary, and copies of qualifications and testimonials. On
interview appointment, original copies must be provided for verification.
website : Little Grey Matter | Student Care . Tutorial Centre
Last edited by ping26; 26-05-2015 at 11:51 AM.