This is a discussion on (URGENT) Admin and Program Coordinator – Up to $2,500 – Central (Ref: VW2904) within the Jobs Classified forum, part of the Classfied (Non-Commercial ONLY or Risk Account Being Banned) Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Exchange an category; (URGENT) Admin and Program Coordinator – Up to $2,500 – Central (Ref: VW2904) Position : Admin and Program Coordinator (IMMEDIATE) ...
(URGENT) Admin and Program Coordinator – Up to $2,500 – Central (Ref: VW2904)
Position : Admin and Program Coordinator (IMMEDIATE)
Location : Central
Working hours : 5 Days / Office Hours
Salary : Up to $2,500
Duration : Perm
You will be responsible for providing logistical and administration support to the program director for the Executive MBA programs in Singapore and other locations in the Asia Pacific region.
· Experienced professional in program management – customer, participant, faculty and venue coordination
· Compile data for monthly reports
· Maintaining participant databases
· Deal professionally with matters pertaining to student relations
· Prepare documents and course materials
· Communicate and negotiate with universities pertaining to students’ issues/ cases
· Other adhoc duties as required
· Minimum a diploma in any discipline; preferably in events coordination and management
· Good project work skills
· Good coordination, organizing and planning skills
· Service-oriented with good interpersonal skills
· Able to work with tight deadlines and fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
· Well versed in Microsoft Office
· Willing to travel from time to time (if required)
· Willing to work during the weekends (approx. one full weekend per month)
· Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
How to apply:
Send in your comprehensive resume with your qualifications, work experiences, current & expected salaries, earliest starting date and contact details to in MS WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call Vickii at 6679 5898 for more information.
Likes us on facebook for career tips and more job opportunities: https://www.facebook.com/search.personnel
*We dont't charge our candidate any referral fee.
Licence no. 13C6684
EA Personnel ID: R1435761