Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Beware this Confinement lady from Muar

This is a discussion on Beware this Confinement lady from Muar within the Domestic Helper, Nanny and Confinement Lady forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dear all mummies and daddies, Just like to share this experience to you guys. I am a proud father to ...

Female Attendant
    Angry Beware this Confinement lady from Muar

Dear all mummies and daddies,

Just like to share this experience to you guys.
    I am a proud father to our newborn daughter. In order to let my wife rest well during her one month confinement period, I decided to hire a Confinement lady from GPLS. Her name is Aunty Mei Yee. This Auntie Mei Yee does not have any patience with baby, whenever our baby wake up crying, Auntie Mei Yee will feed her with formulate milk. She even increase her consumption from 40ml to 70ml during the first week. After the second week, 70ml to 110ml. Due to this, we sometimes see our baby spills out milk. We told her off, but this Auntie Mei Yee is damn stubborn, refuse to listen. We have to remind her each feed to mix the formulate milk at 80ml, and my wife has to closely monitor it. We also told her to check and change the clothes diaper frequently, but again she never do it. My wife had to do it herself. This Auntie Mei Yee is very "KENG", has attitude problem, and no passion for taking care of baby. Always hear her complaining not enough sleep and keep complaining our baby is not sleeping in the night and making a lots of noise. She has been taking more than 1 hour afternoon naps, and leave my wife to take care of our baby. Sometimes, if it is raining, my wife has to bring in the baby clothing herself. She is also very lazy and always catching her 7pm channel you drama every night. This woman can Complain not enough sleep and yet catching her favorite drama every nite. A few occasions, my wife caught her bathing in the morning and leave our baby crying in the baby cot. My wife got to wake up and attend to the baby herself. This Auntie Mei Yee EAT more, SLEEP more and WORK less. She only wants to do things at her convenience. She messes up our house, kitchen is very oily, baby clothing is messy, shows no respect to mummy abd daddy. Her cooking is also suck!!! Only know how to cook Mee hoon soup, mee suay soup and steam fish and fried vegetable. My wife has been eating the same foods everyday. Even though my wife complains, she dont't care. I would like to urge everybody not to engage this Auntie Mei Yee from GPLS confinement. With her around, she will sure make your one month confinement a hell!!! Last, I am sorry to make my wife suffered through her confinement period with this confinement lady Auntie Mei Yee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Auntie MEI YEE from Muar.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	50863