Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Beware - Nur Khalimah - wonosobo, Indonesia.

This is a discussion on Beware - Nur Khalimah - wonosobo, Indonesia. within the Domestic Helper, Nanny and Confinement Lady forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Just want to share my experience with the maid (the replacement). The purpose I want to share is just want ...

Female Attendant
    Beware - Nur Khalimah - wonosobo, Indonesia.

Just want to share my experience with the maid (the replacement). The purpose I want to share is just want to warn other mommies, so hopefully will not have bad foolish experience like me. I am not proud for writing this, especially this is my 2nd unsuccessful hiring maid from Indonesia. The reason why I still want to hire from Indon is I can't change different nationality, so the option just take it or leave it. If I choose to leave it, means that my maid's loan which is I paid upfront and the agency fee will be forfeit, and it will cost me around $3.5K. If I take it means I just paid around $800 for new replacement. So I choose for replacement and hope By my luck I will get a good one.
    I was waiting 1 month for this helper to came here. 1st day she was polite, got manner. But she is quite high class maid : have to eat fresh fish ( will not consume the fish cake, fish ball, or tuna from the can), the jam must be Nutella which is I bought big bottle and she can finish in 4 days!! (She said she likes to eat chocolate very much and she just eat lick the Nuttella without any bread), ate the rice only 2 tablespoons and plenty of vegie and meat (she said this is make her healthy). I DID NOT COMPLAIN at all, I still said to my hubby as long as she does well her work, I will not fussy about her high class. But after 1 week, her truly inner side come out. When I asked her to clean up the kitchen after she cook, she black face to me. I still didn't bother as long as she do it what I want her to do. And at the afternoon I showed her how very dusty the table on my master bedroom though I never open the window, mostly AirCon. She is angry and said Want to talk to agent to change employer. Agent asked her and she said she can't be told (even I didn't scold her at all) of anyone because she is ex-SG maid, know what to do, no need be asked. She even told me very confident that she will get other employer soon because she is smart, can speak english. Even when my hubby asked her, if still dirty can we ask you to clean it? She said No, we can't ask her, we have to keep quiet until she want to clean it. Short story before I returned her to agent, I checked her belongings. Surprise me about the money. Because she just worked around 1 week with me, not yet got salary and when she came to my house, I checked no money SGD at all. Her excuse is she hide it somewhere so I didn't find her SGD. I know she is very clever to talk and think, will find other excuse and agent agree for this. She is in the process of transfer looking for new employer. It's your decision mommy, I just share with you. If you have very big tolerate ( like I did before) caught her sleeping on your bed, blame your 5 years old daughter when she can't find any excuse ( though She told me children words can't be trusted). Only 1 weeks work already complained her salary still low compare to Taiwan and HongKong.
    Please we help each other especially we are the Mommies here. And need more careful when you choose the agent. Because I read from other forum, now agent will encourage maid to get transfer as will get $$ easy way.
    Here is the details of dodgy maid :
    Name : Nur Khalimah
    DOB : 25 Feb 1987
    Passport # : AT 367964
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	134485