Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

I need a Nanny or baby sitters

This is a discussion on I need a Nanny or baby sitters within the Domestic Helper, Nanny and Confinement Lady forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hello, My name is Mrs Grace from London (United Kingdom). I am 45 year old. I work in a Garment ...

Female Attendant
    I need a Nanny or baby sitters

My name is Mrs Grace from London (United Kingdom). I am 45 year old. I work in a Garment Industry as an Accountant, I spend most of my time at work and my husband work as a banker and most of the time, he travels out of London for business trip. Am seriously and urgently looking for an honest, good and nice houshelp who can join my family at any time, who could take good care of our two lovely kids: James and Linda age 10and5. They both attend school. We would love you to be a part of our lovely and happily family as soon as possible if you are really interested. We would love you to into our home and help us out with the children. We live in a beautiful area and conducive environment. You will receive weekly pay from 500-700pounds per week approximately to 2800pounds Monthly.There are lots of groups/clubs around us that you could join, and Househelps in the area also who will be a good support to you. You will have a car for yourself in case you want to go out or take the children out. Our house is new and you will have access to your own newly Decorated Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, TV and Free Internet Access. Its a large house so you would have your privacy and you are also free to join us at any time, kindly write back if you are interested, your resume will also be needed ok.you can also contact me on my email..mrsgracebeckford@yahoo.com
    Mrs Grace Beckford

Female Attendant
    Re: I need a Nanny or baby sitters

Hi Grace,

let me advise you to try some nanny agency in London such as: nannies kensington, lovely nanny .

Good luck!