This is a discussion on Looking for babysitter living around JW ave 4 or st 65 within the Domestic Helper, Nanny and Confinement Lady forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hi, I am looking for a baby-sitter able to start around Oct 2012. My baby girl will be around 4 ...
Hi, I am looking for a baby-sitter able to start around Oct 2012. My baby girl will be around 4 months old then. As I live around JW st 65, would like the babysitter place to be walkable distance from my place if possible.
Other considerations include (preferred but negotiable):
- Most impt: You got to love babies!!!
- Babysitter's own kids are older than primary sch or no kids.
- Can concentrate on taking care of my baby full-time...
- Weekdays care only but timing is 7am to 7pm due to my working time at tuas.
(I will try to keep within this time frame- e.g. 7.30am to 6.30pm)
- if weekends or PH is required, will top-up some money. (very occasional)
- babysitter's house near my place
- essentials like milk powder and diapers will be provided by me.
- Able to feed (exclude dinner) and bathe baby.
Hope babysitter ok to make baby food when baby is older.(I also new to this , let's explore together
Please sms me your contact name, number and address(street and block will do) at 97107012 and I will get back to you after working hours asap. Thanks!