You can contact this lady through email............email@example.com. She might be oversea doing her assignment.
This is a discussion on Need recommendation for good Confinement Lady within the Domestic Helper, Nanny and Confinement Lady forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Why Confinement Centers for Mummies? In East Asia, Some New Moms Splurge on Luxury Confinement - TIME http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0 ......
Why Confinement Centers for Mummies?
In East Asia, Some New Moms Splurge on Luxury Confinement - TIME
You can contact this lady through email............firstname.lastname@example.org. She might be oversea doing her assignment.
Hi hi! I need recommendation for a good confinement lady. My edd is early July 2013. Pls pm me the contacts. Thank you in advance!
I am aunty may.(confinement lady/ i do travel oversea) my contact is 93715313 email email@example.com. Sorry I am overbooked (4 assignment) for july. will only be
available in Sept. Thx
I know this confinement lady she very good but just that she is only doing confinement food n deliver it over ,it's okay for those who have mum one in law helping out .she a very good cook I can say..for those interested can contact her at 97476211 Cindy.
- a gift worth giving to yourself and the precious life growing inside you...
Pregnancy is an amazing and miraculous journey! Our bodies dedicate themselves to this amazing task whilst the person we were before conception slowly starts to step aside to make way for what is about to happen...
Sometimes we dont’t have the energy to look after ourselves properly and our partners are already beginning to feel a tiny slip down the ladder of importance and may not offer as many tender loving care as we would like. We want to sleep, eat, sleep some more, be nurtured and adored with nothing expected in return.
That’s why we planned the "MummyBliss Retreat" - To create a dedicated space in time where any pregnant woman can truly be nourished and pampered. To be really able to connect to the growing baby inside and deeply relax. Essential for what lies ahead.
The retreat is perfect for any stage of pregnancy, each stage has its celebrations and challenges! You will be fed fabulously and generously, sit back and learn about antenatal knowledge from practicing nurse/midwife, stretched gently in the Yoga classes (optional) and laid down to rest. There will be plenty of chances to talk about the journey, laugh about it and share any fears with fellow mummies and our experienced nannies. Our aim is to bring out the pregnant bloom in you, sending you off beautiful and ready for motherhood.
My edd in sep and I m looking for a daytime CL. Any good recommendation? Can also pm me:
Pls pm me too! I'm looking for a day CL. Edd July 2013. TIA!
WHY CONFINEMENT CENTERS?
Confinement centre is an ideal place for postpartum moms to stay and rest during their confinement period. Confinement centre provides proper nutrition meals, physical hygiene and good rest for postpartum moms. For newborns, there will be experienced confinement nannies to handle and take care of them in confinement centres, as opposed to the grandparents whose experiences are limited to the children/grandchildren they had.
Confinement Centre is the best choice for those couple who does not want to bother their parents or mother-in-law. Confinement centre is also a very good place for those who dont’t have extra space for a confinement nanny to stay in with them. It is also ideal for those could not find a trusted/recommended confinement nanny in advance.
Advantages of having confinement period in confinement centre:
1) Postpartum mom who decides to stay in confinement centre will not need to source for a trusted/reliable confinement nanny and end up with problematic ones who cannot communicate with them or leave halfway through the confinement month. The postpartum mom will be taken care of by the confinement nannies inside confinement centre and any problems they have can be resolved through the management in the center;
2) The postpartum mom will be given excellent and superior care by well trained and experienced confinement nannies within the confinement centre under the supervision of management in the center;
3) The confinement centre will always open their door for you regardless of your actual delivery date, whether it is much earlier or later than your expected date. The experienced confinement nannies will always be on standby for you 24 hours a day in the confinement centre;
4) The confinement centre will provide full support and assistance to postpartum mom for instant detailed information and facts, reading supplies for preparation list or even shopping list prior your delivery;
5) In confinement centre, everything had been included inside the chosen package, hence you are able to plan and arrange your finance properly and effectively;
6) In confinement centre, postpartum mom is not required to worry about what confinement meal to prepare for every single meal, what ingredients to buy & etc. Everything will be handled professionally by the confinement centre.
7) In confinement centre, every meals are well researched and prepared with a variety of choices everyday according to the different stages of recovery after confinement;
8) In confinement centre, postpartum mom and newborns are going to be taken care of by the confinement nannies 24 hours every day.
9) In confinement centre, your requests will be attended to immediately by the confinement nannies.
10) Contact us now if you want to find out more about our center and services!
I'm a Feb 2013 mummy, and wanna spread the word about the good confinement lady that i have. This is her 6th week with me already and i continue to enjoy your good service, so thought i'll return a favor by sharing about her. I'm a first time mum, and her name is Yulian Auntie.
1) She cooks well, without using MSG, yet the food tastes naturally sweet and is appetizing, she cooks not only for me, but for my family upon my request, so this saves us all alot of hassle 2) She's easy going, when I was struggling at the start with breastfeeding, she went along with my request of intervals feeding, she didnt make too much noise when my supply was low at start and tried to rock my crying baby to sleep where poss, 3) She is prompt with caring for my baby, once she hears her cries, she would put whatever she is doing down to attend to my baby, calm her down etc 4) She's knowledgeable, about how to deal with gassy baby, heat/milk rash, teething issues etc..
I've had peers with less accommodating confinement ladies and heard of those who were not as flexible and easy going, hence on hindsight, my confinement lady is quite good, though i think at the end of the day, it also depends on the chemistry btw the mother and the confinement lady, and also how we all manage our expectations. I'm a first time mum, so this is what i know so far based on my own personal experience.
We all are different, and hence, you might want to talk to her to decide for yourself, or meet up with her.
If you are interested to hire her, she is available after June 2013, her is her contact info.
1) Spore Hp: +65 8450 4313 (for when she is in Sg like now)
2) Malaysia Hp: +60 16604 8468
My edd is dec 12 this year... . Wonder if your cl available? Can share her name and contact with me?
Pls email firstname.lastname@example.org. She is working oversea now. Good Luck
just want to warn you to be carefull with this Mei Jie from Batam...i have bad experience with her..
My EDD is 24 Apr 2013 and I have booked her since Dec 2012 withi $200 deposit..
when I called her around March to remind her, she said is ok she remember.. But yesterday she called me again saying that she can't come because her mom fell down and she need to take care of her..
And my delivery has became earlier because I need to do c-sec tomorrow, 17 Apr..
I have been very stresfull since yesterday to get replacement..yes she did ask her friend to replace her, but 2 of her friends who at first said can come, within 2 hours also change mind with many strange reason. One of them said her hand is pain and her passport not updated, the other one said already got assignment on May..very strange
After her 4 friends called me and not suitable, i gave up and told her to return my deposit but she said can only return when she come to Singsoore on August..
Hubby asked her to transfer, she gave so many reason.. Asked her to ask her friend who come to singapore, she said no friend will come in near time ( even though yesterday one of her friend rejected becoz she said got assignment on May)
Is really bad experience, coz all her friend and herself can't be trusted..
Her phone number is +62-813-7265-5271
Hi, I'm new here.
Im looking for confinement lady. My due date is early Nov.
Any one use PEM agency before?
Hi cute dog, I'll rec my confinement lady who is from Malaysia.
I've rec her to a few of my friends as well & I really wouldn't do it unless I felt she really did help me when I was doing my confinement. The baseline is that she 1) cooks well 2) is flexible & willing to take my decisions into account 3) willing to cook for family or make sspecial dishes that we order 4) will call up other friends if I ask for certain types of food so she can cook 5) is friendly but knows to keep quiet & let me rest rather than constantly bugging me to eat or drink when I'm too tired. 6) is knowledgable about how to care for babies, be it milk rashes, or tiredness etc,
Do give her a call & meet her up if you want to get a sense of how she's like. She has gone back to Malaysia for rest, will be back in May.
You can contact her via Hp. Her name is Yulian. Tell her she was recommended.
+60 16 604 8468( Malaysia Hp)
+65 8450 4313 ( spore Hp)
Cheers!! And congrats!!!!
Hi, think the range is about 2.3-2.5k if I'm not mistaken. you can ask to confirm, as mine was during CNY period, the cost was even more. Heh. But no choice. In the end in glad she was a good fit for me. Cheers!!
Oh ok. Thanks.
wah nice CNY baby. That a joy CNY.
Hi jasbaby, can you email me your CL contact? My email is email@example.com
Dear all, I'm almost finished with my confinement. Would like to recommend my CL. Her name is Aunty Lucy. She's very good at her work. She takes care of the baby and mommy, so mommy can rest well during the confInment period. She's an easy-going lady who speaks English, mandarin and some dialects. Communicates well with older people. She cooks for my whole family of 6 adults everday and does some housework when she is free. My baby needs to be carried to sleep and she diligently does that every time. And she still finds time to do housework and cook nice food for me and my family. She has experience working in Australia and Singapore.
Her contact number is +60-016-7761953.
PM me if you need more details.
Am looking for a Day Time CL for can cooks vey well and understand Chinese herbs well.. Needs her to cook nutrition food to help my body recover well during this important month. That's my first priority...
Next will be able to help me prepare the herbal bath and assists me in breast feeding....
Anyone to recommend please???
Nestled amidst the beautiful and relaxed nature in the north eastern side of Singapore, we provide professional and loving confinement care at our Sanctuary. We believe that confinement period is the most important time of a woman's life where mummy and baby should be taken care of professionally by well-trained and loving nannies. This ensures that mummies get ample rest and the right guidance for babycare during this crucial phase in their new journey as a mother. We are proud to be the only confinement center in Singapore with professional and loving nannies taking care of our new mummies and babies immaculately.
Hi all mummies,
i have also a CL whom we(me and my gal friends) bgive her thumbs up👍👍..she cooks, wash and most importantly handles our babies well. We are all 100% breast feed.
CL is patience and not calculative, or fussy..
I noted that there might be some mummies whom just want to engage CL in the day time (morning to evening), well my this CL can accommodate to such request as well.
if any mummies as keen, can pm me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last edited by secretgarden; 15-05-2013 at 08:27 PM.