Depends on your race/ religion.. For my family, we are Chinese buddhists but all my cousins / grandma and my own maid are from Indonesia.
- Better in English communication
- Smarter and dress better
- prefer to keep long hair
- better standard of hygiene because their country not as kampung as Indonesia
- Tend to "talk back" and give black face when you tell them off or correct their work
- likes off-days and using of HPs
- Can be poor in english
- Food-wise if you eat pork then you gotta be more mindful of them, for eg. cannot go eat Bak Kut Teh when family goes out to eat. But just a minor issue for us.
- some Indon maids request to Sembayang or pray everyday and fasting during Puasa months so you gotta tell them and your agent before you sign contract if you dont allow them to pray and fast.
- Indon maids tend to be more "docile" and less outspoken than Filipinos.