This is a discussion on ASTHMA FAQ. ASTHMA could be fatal if not managed properly. within the Business Directory, Bulk Purchase & Spree forum, part of the Site Sponsors category; X-halo Home Asthma Management and Airway Inflammation Tracking Device Retail Price:S$ 310 Special price mummy.sg: S$149 (Price before GST) 1 ...
X-halo Home Asthma Management and Airway Inflammation Tracking Device
Retail Price:S$ 310
Special price mummy.sg: S$149
(Price before GST)
- 1 Year Local Manufacturer
- Connects to smartphone or computer
- Connector cable included
- Batteries included
- Complete asthma management
- Airway inflammation detection
- Medication tracking
- Asthma Action Plan upload
WHAT IS ASTHMA?
- Asthma is a chronic or long term condition of the airway in the lungs1,2.
- When exposed to certain allergic factors and triggers, the sensitive airways become swollen (inflamed) and narrowed.
- Narrow airways make breathing difficult and can result in asthma attacks
- When asthma is not under control, the sides of the airways are always thick and swollen (inflamed). An asthma attack can happen easily.
WHAT IS THE INHALED STEROID THAT MY CHILD IS USING EVERYDAY FOR?
Inhaled steroids, also called inhaled corticosteroids, are considered to be the most effective medications for controlling asthma when taken regularly. They work continuously to reduce swelling of the airways (airway inflammation).
WHAT IS X-HALO?
X-halo allows asthmatics to track their airway inflammation levels easily and quickly at home. X-halo warns asthmatics when their airway inflammation levels become elevated, allowing them to take preventive action and make informed lifestyle choices.
WHY IS AIRWAY INFLAMMATION TRACKING SO IMPORTANT?
Airway inflammation occurs in ALL asthma attacks and in 3 out of 4 cases (when the inflammation is caused by bacterial or viral infections), the inflammation can begin to develop unnoticed up to 48 hours before the Attack occurs. In the case of paediatric asthmatics, 90% of attacks are caused by bacterial or viral infections.
X-halo helps kids and adult asthmatics both in a proactive and reactive context before and after asthma attacks occur.
Using X-halo proactively on a daily basis allows asthmatics to know when their lungs are unusually inflamed and to take appropriate action.
Used reactively after an asthma attack, X-halo can help asthmatics to ascertain whether the underlying inflammation has truly been eradicated or whether it persists, threatening to flare up again.
Specifications of X-halo Home Asthma Management and Airway Inflammation Tracking Device
What's in the box:
- 1 x X-halo Home Asthma Management and Airway Inflammation Tracking Device
- 2 x Mouthpiece
- 1 x Fan unit
- 1 x Connector cable
- 2 x AAA battery
SKU XH649HBAQ8B6SGAMZ-727171 Model XHC01-00 Warranty Period 1 Year Warranty Type Local Manufacturer