Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

HDB Grants

This is a discussion on HDB Grants within the HDB, DBSS, Executive Condominium Discussion forum, part of the Home Planning Forum category; I would like to check did any of you apply your grants during your 1st appt or 1-2wks before your ...

HDB Grants

I would like to check did any of you apply your grants during your 1st appt or 1-2wks before your 1st appt n then it was approved??

Bcoz currently the flat my mom co-owned with me the ownership transfer out of my name is only to be completed on 1st of June so the RESALE flat i am getting dont allow me to get my grants as i havent get my name out of my mom's flat so is consider as 2nd timer.

My 1st appt for my resale flat is on 17th of June so can i apply the grants by then n will it be approved?? Anyone been thru such situation before??

Imperial Concubine PinkDiamonds's Avatar
    Re: HDB Grants

usually grants dont't take very long to be approved. the last time we applied, it took about 1-2 weeks. if you need to await the apply for your grant, you can actually call up HDB and tell them about it. They can cross-check with the department processing your grant application to check the status and if it is necessary, they will postpone your 1st appointment until you get your grant approved.

for us we reapplied our HLE, and it couldn't make it on time so we called and asked to change our appointment.

hope this helps.
    More inspirations for mothers like you at MeaningfulMotherhood