Coming in via Serangoon Road, turning into Jalan Taman, a pleasant freehold condominium awaits you!

The Aberdeen is a high rise 12-storey freehold condo with full facilities - Pool, Baby pool, BBQ area, multi-purpose function room and gym.

From the balcony, it is picturesque with the pool and glittering river in full view!
Perfect for relaxing after a hard day @ work.

The Aberdeen has a spacious surrounding.
You can bring your baby for a dip in the baby pool or simply stroll her around the open area, getting lots of sunshine for a healthy development.

On festive seasons, you can host your friends and relatives at the spacious high ceiling function room that can take up to 100 guests. I know as I celebrated my daughter's full moon party here!

For the fitness junkie, there is also the gym suitable for all ages!

Every morning, I will bring my baby girl to the playground where she can develop her motor skills by exploring the swings and slides!

The Park Connector is just at the doorstep.
Step out from the rear gate and you can start your 5km jog to Bishan Park!

TThe Aberdeen is the most convenient condo even if you dont't drive! Take a bus and you are two stops away the NEL Potong Pasir MRT Station and from NEL Boon Keng MRT Station. Alternatively buses serve from here to Toa Payoh MRT Station. This is an "international" bus stop with buses arriving here from the CBD, Orchard and major towns. You are connected to every part of the island!

Come take a look today!

I am now selling my river view unit (high floor). I am the first owner and moved in 2007. Reno was done in 2008 (for my wedding then), so it is in move-in ready-to-stay condition!

There are 3+1 bedrooms, a spacious living/dining area, bright and airy kitchen, utility yard and a maid's room.

The floor area is 1,399 sqf.

Interested parties please contact myself (Mr. Koh) @ 9389 8685.

I am the owner, not an agent. So potential buyers, you deal directly with me.