Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Mummies in HK :)

This is a discussion on Mummies in HK :) within the Oversea Mummy Group forum, part of the MummySG Special Group category; Hi everyone, Im pregnant with my 2nd baby and am from Singapore and just moved to HK recently and in ...

Female Attendant
    Hong Kong
    Mummies in HK :)

Hi everyone,

Im pregnant with my 2nd baby and am from Singapore and just moved to HK recently and in need of a massage and jamu wrap urgently since im due this coming March. I have a contact of a Malay/Indonesian Jamu Wrap Postnatal Massage lady in Singapore and have engaged their massage service when I was expecting my 1st baby and i must say that the therapist is excellent and i slim down well! My girlfriend even have engaged them for the second time and they are popular among the mummies here for their massage after delivery and breastfeeding support!

I have emailed them but i need at least 5-7 mummies (i have already gathered about 5 mummies) whose EDD is end Feb and April to gather and engaged their service and then we does not even to pay for their flight tickets and accomadations! It will be waived off!

I have looked through their packages and it is quite affordable! its about HKD 750 for each session 1 hour 20 minutes and it depends on the packages you take! Im going for the 10 days and might even continue to their javanese massage for a few days if i managed to gather mummies and bring them over. The good thing is that everything is inclusive such as the binder, jamu and a few more other services like the breastfeeding support and baby massage sequence all i need to prepare is only a mattress! That is very convenient for me and they also come over to your place!

Do let me know if interested mummies, do pm me and i will give you her email and contact so you can email her directly for her services. Do let me know soon! Thanks.

Worthy Lady
    Re: Mummies in HK :)

local service is around 700+ 800. hths!