This is a discussion on AceTutors.com.sg Articles. within the Secondary School and Higher Education forum, part of the Singapore Kiasu Parents Forum category; How Nike Evolved into the Global Conglomerate it is Today Estimated reading time: 2 minutes Does anyone really stop and ...
Estimated reading time: 1.5 minutes
1) Being A Tutor Is Easy Once You Have The Qualifications
2) A Tutor Makes Lots of Money
3) You Have Lots of Free Time
4) Job Satisfaction Is Non-Existent
5) Youíll Only Speak to Your Tutee Once Or Twice a Week
6) You dontít Need Human Relation Skills
7) Your Students Will Like You
8) Life Gets Easier As Your Student Gets Used To You
8 Myths about Being A Tutor
Tutors | Home Tuition Singapore
Last edited by AceTutors; Yesterday at 10:59 PM.