Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

This is a discussion on Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller within the Singapore Fengshui Discussion forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; My friend is doing this Fengshui stuff.... Website http://www.zacken99.com Facebook http://facebook.com/zacken99 I refer a lot of friends to him already... ...

Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

My friend is doing this Fengshui stuff....
    Website http://www.zacken99.com
    Facebook http://facebook.com/zacken99
    I refer a lot of friends to him already... Usually when he tells us to buy stuffs, he will tell us to get those suitable and cheap stuff can already...
    Eg: When my friend wanted to buy crystal bracelet, he told my friend to buy just those below $50 can already. Because basically the crystals are the same, why people sell cheap or expensive, is to make more or less profit ...

cmc
    Female Attendant

Hi Kaykay,

May I have his website or contacts ? Thanks !

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Mamalove_daughte View Post
    Use Chang of fengshuiyinyang.com, but find that his recommendation a bit awkward and inconvenience for occupants like dont't flush the 2 toilets so often (won't we get kidney problem?), tilt the main door direction. Furthermore, no explanation for said Sha Qi in dining area, I only see rows of hdb flats outside????

Hi.

I also recently used Master Chang.We saw him for a 2nd opinion after seeing another guy. Paid $2700+ for a 2 storey condo.

Things to rectify include tilting the main door by 16 degrees (directly facing the Lift), Putting dark film on all the windows (directly facing the common pool), when sleeping, the windows should be closed (Cos of the main pool again), painting 1 wall in the living room red,and draining the jacuzzi water when not in use,mainly is because too much 'shui' (Water) in the house due to pool view , private pool & jacuzzi.

He also told us the colours to use for the rooms, which dirction to sleep etc.

I find its reasonable cos he will give options, eg. the main dorr if cnnot tilt, he told us to let him know and he will see how. The kitchen i told him its quite new so he understand and we end up no need to redo.

I find not that bad as he will give options ,unlike the first guy we saw. (no names mentioned).

And the things he told us to do is considered to me,minimal.

Worthy Lady

Thumbs up Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

Went to see Master Michelle with my hubby yesterday as recommended by 1 of the forumer here, I would definitely recommend her to others.
    House Cleansing For My Haunted House
    Last edited by iris90; 08-07-2011 at 08:46 PM.

Female Attendant

Hi, my dad is a fengshui master for house, office, 八字 and etc. He has more than 25 years of experience and knowledge is inherited from generation to generation. He is from Ipoh, Malaysia and speaks Mandarin/Cantonese (not English). Most of his clients are from Perak, KL and Sabah, also used to provide fengshui advice in Singapore and China. He is not commercialized and will not ask you to buy things from him. However he may suggest you to buy something to put in your house to enhance your family’s health, luck or wealth.

My dad will be coming to Singapore to visit me for few days in the beginning of August. If you engage him during this period, will ask him to give a good price. If you are interested or would like to enquire for more info, please PM me for his contact number.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by iris90 View Post
    Went to see Master Michelle with my hubby yesterday as recommended by 1 of the forumer here, I would definitely recommend her to others.
    House Cleansing For My Haunted House
    This poker card story seems to be everywhere in other forums, really skeptical......

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by angelnbabes View Post
    This poker card story seems to be everywhere in other forums, really skeptical......
    Yup, I also read this in many forums, quite skeptical about it but seem like those who went to consult her all have good reviews. However Im still keeping my options open. Anybody got any good fs master (not commercial type) with reasonable charges to intro can pm me also. Thanks

Female Attendant

Hi all,

I have meet this lady from Thailand she live in woodlands .
    Got to know her by a friend of mine,she can speak good Chinese and bit of English.
    She method she use is totally different from others she use what we say in Chinese (tong Lin)
    To my understanding it was pass down by his family.very very accurate and good.
    She is getting famous in this forum call the Thai amulet forum.she has the highest hit among the rest of fortune telling within 6 month.
    My whole family is engage with her now she change for fortune telling is $20 and fengshui and setting up of altar have to ask her.I know that even Malay from indonsia and aust and hong kong came to see her.
    She is a young lady in her early 30s.

It is very worth seeing her,I just want to let more people know about her and help more people and I have more karma in return.
    For those wanna see her can call 96881213 or 91848781.

Female Attendant

Hi all,

I'm selling a $300 discount voucher from Cheong Geomancy Consultants, at $200. I heard he charges $688 for feng shui. So with this voucher can offset the total amt. Let me know if anyone is interested.

www.mastercheong.blogspot.com

mysecretwish@live.com

Female Attendant

Think you can try Eugene:
    9366 zero eight eight eight

He done the fengshui for my office

Female Attendant

Hello all,
    I have a pair of tickets to Joey Yap Design your Own Destiny tickets in Aug - a 3 day course which helps you to determine a person’s personality, temperament and behaviour in life. It helps people find the right ‘fit’ in all areas of life – career, wealth, relationships, and health using BaZi. Details can be found here. BaZi - Design Your Destiny

Anyone interested please contact me vonee_c@yahoo.com or 91474987. Thanks!!
    Last edited by jbeez; 27-07-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Worthy Lady

Hi,

I looking for a yellow jade ring & ruyi pendant? ANyone know where to get it?

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkliciouz View Post
    I have a friend who is doing the fengshui consultation freelance. His rates are reasonable. He doesn't sells things, so after consulting, if there's anything you need, he will give you a list of things to buy, and he will advise you where to get it, but you can buy from any place you like, to your convenience . Usually he will tell people not to get too expensive stuffs as he believes the things works the same, but some people charge it expensive, some charge it cheap. So he would rather that we dont't spend so much. He understands that it is hard-earn money also ...

He's very busy, cos he got a lot of jobs on que already. A lot of my friends recommended their whole family / boss / colleagues to consult him afterI intro them to him.

PM for his number if you are interested.

Hi, can PM me his number and his charge. thanks

Female Attendant

My unit was been consulted and designed by husband's FSM, Master Alec. When we moved in, our unit striked 2nd prize and yesterday our unit striked starter again when the photo frame of Master Alec dropped 3 times.

Things i like about Master Alec, he is fusion (He has been an actor, chef (his senior is Celebrity Chef Eric) and 3rd Generation FSM), knowledgeable and he is very practical (He won't tell you to buy a lot/anyhow buy fengshui items). I have some pictures of my kitchen at my blog, http://superbmothers.blogspot.com/20...n-kitchen.html, designed by him.

He is usually busy and frequently invited by his clients from Hong Kong & China and so you need to book him in advance. He kind of like my husband and if you need his consultation, pm or email me at mummyissavvy@gmail.com with your contact no, name and what you like to consult Master Alec, you might get an early appointment.
    Last edited by superbmothers; 03-10-2011 at 01:36 AM.
    Savvy Mummy

Female Attendant

Well, hope we dont't meet this kind of experience in the future. How's your searching for another fsm?
    have not't decided yet....phobia still not over
    Also been considering this master chang consulted by Kaykay. Just want to get more feedbacks before proceeding again.

Female Attendant

Any recommendation?

Female Attendant

Hi bssgcy,
    I was searching for a good feng shui master and come cross this old post. may i know are you till using this master?
    Is he still as good? you really have better life corrected by him till now?
    Please share with me.Thank you very much

Worthy Lady

Hi slimmom,

Have you consulted another FSM?

How's your house serach?

I moved into my new place. Didn't manage to tilt the door as Master Chang asked us to, condo management didn't allow. We did follow everything else that he said though.From the day we started reno till now,we had a totalof 5 falls in the house. As i non believer in feng shui, even i panicked.

1. I was standing on a chair to clean my cabinets, the chair slowly gave way and i fell.- no major injuries
    2. my gal fell on 5 steps, of which 2 were especially high. Landed on her back.just a small bruise.
    3. My dad fell on the staircase. 3 steps so nothing major
    4. Hubby fell off the bed which is very high as its a storage bed with a 13 inch mattress.
    5. Colleague's son fell from the top of the stairs upstairs, stopped midway as there was a sort of landing. Again, landed on the back so no injuries other then trauma.

Initially, i linked it to what Master Chang said that we have to be careful of accidents in the house and kind of freaked out even though i'm not a feng shui believer but now that things ARE ok,i think its just negligence on my part as a parent and the fact that we just revarnished the staircase and its slippery. Haha!

Other then these incidents, i'm very happy with my new place and my family is finally having our privacy as my mother-in-law used to stay with us in our previous place. WOoo hoooo! hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by slimmom View Post
    have not't decided yet....phobia still not over
    Also been considering this master chang consulted by Kaykay. Just want to get more feedbacks before proceeding again.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by mamami View Post
    Any recommendation?
    Hi sis, I tried Master Michelle as recommended by one of the forumer House Cleansing For My Haunted House
    Very accurate and nice Master that I would strongly recommend to try it out if any of you need help.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kaykay2009 View Post
    Hi slimmom,

Have you consulted another FSM?

How's your house serach?

I moved into my new place. Didn't manage to tilt the door as Master Chang asked us to, condo management didn't allow. We did follow everything else that he said though.From the day we started reno till now,we had a totalof 5 falls in the house. As i non believer in feng shui, even i panicked.

1. I was standing on a chair to clean my cabinets, the chair slowly gave way and i fell.- no major injuries
    2. my gal fell on 5 steps, of which 2 were especially high. Landed on her back.just a small bruise.
    3. My dad fell on the staircase. 3 steps so nothing major
    4. Hubby fell off the bed which is very high as its a storage bed with a 13 inch mattress.
    5. Colleague's son fell from the top of the stairs upstairs, stopped midway as there was a sort of landing. Again, landed on the back so no injuries other then trauma.

Initially, i linked it to what Master Chang said that we have to be careful of accidents in the house and kind of freaked out even though i'm not a feng shui believer but now that things ARE ok,i think its just negligence on my part as a parent and the fact that we just revarnished the staircase and its slippery. Haha!

Other then these incidents, i'm very happy with my new place and my family is finally having our privacy as my mother-in-law used to stay with us in our previous place. WOoo hoooo! hahaha!
    Hi Kaykay

Not yet. After the previous experience, we like to hear more verbally from our friends or those who have good experience. Definitely getting a young boy feng shui master is a big definite NO. Took the opportunity to hopefully hear some stories this chinese new year, guess what....more bad fsm news than good ones. That master chang you engaged was also engaged by a few of my friends and relatives. Sounds good especially his bazi reading. They described until as if this master chang can see through things. Both my hubby and me have shortlisted him but now needed a break as after the thousands $$ spent on the previous 2 masters and the chinese New Yr contributions , need to wait awhile first.
    One of my friend also like you, didn't follow some advice recommended by master chang. Can't remember her story already as there were too much feng shui talk this chinese new year. In the end, I think she followed again after the master's predictions came through. There were also sharing of experience on other masters, this years predictions and so on.
    Talking about mother in law, mine recently kept nagging and nagging....sigh!!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by awish View Post
    Hi sis, I tried Master Michelle as recommended by one of the forumer House Cleansing For My Haunted House
    Very accurate and nice Master that I would strongly recommend to try it out if any of you need help.
    Hi, I suppose you must be quite lucky! I heard during chinese new yr visitation that my colleague's house renovation and move in all delayed by this Michelle.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by slimmom View Post
    Hi, I suppose you must be quite lucky! I heard during chinese new yr visitation that my colleague's house renovation and move in all delayed by this Michelle.

Septemberain
    Female Attendant Join DateJan 2012LocationBalestierPosts9Rep Power0
    Re: House Cleansing For My Haunted House
    One gathering during cny visit heard of one relative complaining about how this michelle messed up her schedule for reno.
    This is one post I see everywhere in so many forums....very skeptical of the whole thing. Going through all the posts find so many loopholes...

All same stories, all heard from cny visit from one relative? I suppose same person, same story.hahahaha. Anyway Im lucky that I never had any bad experiences with her, if not I wouldnt recommend her and I would surely badmouth her reputation everywhere. hahahaha
    Last edited by awish; 07-02-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Female Attendant

Modern FS master normally promote their fengshui products claiming this and that, helping you in your luck, prosperity, relationship and so on. Beside consultant fees, usually by purchasing their products it would cost you more than a thousand of dollars. Although, there were so-called reasonable price products, but real FS is not that simple on what you put to bring you good luck.

Classical Fengshui is about how you optimize to live in a place. Under optimization, you might activate and obtain the appropriate energy to flow into your house. That is the way to bring you comfort, luck and other benefits.

In KayKay case is impossible to have only 3 units out of 30 to reach requirements because some adjustment can be made such as the door position in degrees, partitions and etc. Beside the internal issues, external issues such as surrounding buildings, roads and etc. If 27 units were not appropriate to live, and if I were KayKay, I would like to ask “Master, do I need to move out from Singapore?”

Age doesn’t represent the skillfulness in FS, however in KayKay case, yes, it do apply. Real classical FS masters know how to read the past (if you have live or work in the place for months to years) on how you are doing in the recent years. Some even specifically pointed out what you have encountered on each particular year. Actually all these can be read by your doors, your working table, your bed and etc. However, you could hardly found this type of FS master nowadays.
    One good deed deserves another

Quote Originally Posted by Zifang View Post
    Modern FS master normally promote their fengshui products claiming this and that, helping you in your luck, prosperity, relationship and so on. Beside consultant fees, usually by purchasing their products it would cost you more than a thousand of dollars. Although, there were so-called reasonable price products, but real FS is not that simple on what you put to bring you good luck.
    Buying and placing some so called "feng shui products" are not Feng Shui at all, those are superstitious. And those mixing up religion with Feng Shui even worst, they threaten their clients with Karma or Past Live etc.

And.. sorry to say, Feng Shui nothing to do with shifting door to xx degree.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast