Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

This is a discussion on Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller within the Singapore Fengshui Discussion forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; Originally Posted by Shion I noticed there are getting more so called Feng Shui master diverting or try to misconcept ...

Female Attendant

Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

Quote Originally Posted by Shion View Post
    I noticed there are getting more so called Feng Shui master diverting or try to misconcept peoples with thing that nothing with Feng Shui. Such as classifying food or thing that we eat also consider as Feng Shui, no such thing also . The meaning of Feng Shui already distorted.

A recent hot topic in China about Health Culturing (养生) base on YiJing BaGua to categorize food according to color and texture, then mix with traditional Chinese medicine to meet health care objective. This topic is now under very close observation by Central, they noticed peoples are using such thing to commence a serious of scam in China.
    try this web shion 中醫古書 素問陰陽應象大論篇 edited in chinese way of prescribing certain food to balance our body system

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Madelin View Post
    I dont't really agree with this. If Kai guang dont't exist are you meaning that all those "Sintua", Taoist priest, fengshui masters(Who provide kai guang service) or other religions guru are all con people? Which website share about this? Can you share? Thanks.
    the problem is alot of people mis-interpret kai guang as somebody blessing something e.g. an object; but the true meaning of what these people does that you mentioned above are actually carrying a ritual of celebration of that object not bless the object. understand the difference.

I agree with you that fengshui do not have anything to do with religion or spiritual, as fengshui is a science. But kai guang is based on individual religion believes, and doesnt mean a fengshui master who know kai guang is con man. If kai guang is consider con, i can hardly believes how many so call fengshui master, taoists, monk or any master of their religion is true. I ever agree with you that i do not believe in kai guang or any spiritual things, till one day i met with something which i cannot explain with fact or logic. Because of this i change my view. This is based on my own experience, maybe you never met one so you are not able to understand my feeling. Perhaps one day you might change your view. Anyway just sharing no hard feeling.
    Well... let put it this way. We should ask ourselves who is the one who do Kai Guang? Human??

May be we do some logic thinking, are you means that Human have more power than the Deities in the heaven where Human can decide which Figurine should Deities should stay and which Figurine shouldn't Deities stay?? You are telling me that, Deities should follow Human order that Deities should not blessed objects that are not Kai Guang?

Why they want to spend hundreds or thousand of years to become Deities and yet have to follow Human instructions? And who are these Human? They spend few thousands of dollars to learn "skills" then they can instruct Deities who to protect and which temple should go since already Kai Guang? And yet.. these Human collect Money/Fees from peoples that who ask them to pefrom Kai Guang, so... Deities allow Human to make use of them to make money too??

I do believe Human have that "power" to command spiritual world, but Who they command is not Deities .... hehe...
    opheliatan likes this.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    Hi,

Anyone has been to fenghui master or fortune teller to increase luck. Care to share.
    try master chan , he is very experience and great service.
    https://fengshuimastersingapore.com/

Female Attendant

Hi,

Anyone has been to fenghui master or fortune teller to increase luck. Care to share.
    give master chan a try he is awesome integrated most of feng shui theories and includes calculation of your bazi too
    https://fengshuimastersingapore.com/

Female Attendant

Hi, Do you need to buy or change a lot of things after he has seen your house. Does he has any shop can go over there to see? Any idea how much he charge for zi.
    https://fengshuimastersingapore.com/ master chan is great he have consulted our house feng shui.

Hi,

i find feng shui master lawrence chan is good. his website if you need his advice https://fengshuimastersingapore.com/

Female Attendant

Well... let put it this way. We should ask ourselves who is the one who do Kai Guang? Human??

May be we do some logic thinking, are you means that Human have more power than the Deities in the heaven where Human can decide which Figurine should Deities should stay and which Figurine shouldn't Deities stay?? You are telling me that, Deities should follow Human order that Deities should not blessed objects that are not Kai Guang?

Why they want to spend hundreds or thousand of years to become Deities and yet have to follow Human instructions? And who are these Human? They spend few thousands of dollars to learn "skills" then they can instruct Deities who to protect and which temple should go since already Kai Guang? And yet.. these Human collect Money/Fees from peoples that who ask them to pefrom Kai Guang, so... Deities allow Human to make use of them to make money too??

I do believe Human have that "power" to command spiritual world, but Who they command is not Deities .... hehe...
    From what i know is different from what you learn. Kai guang does not mean human command deities. Each sect or school have their own theory. Maybe your knowledge is very limited, perhaps you may visit other masters to see their views. For your info, i visited more than 30 masters in singapore, not yet include masters from overseas. I had been con and sometimes met some good ones, even your master i also visited before.
    Shion likes this.

Female Attendant

]Well... let put it this way. We should ask ourselves who is the one who do Kai Guang? Human??

Yes, is human. Even fengshui also created by human.

This mean you have no knowledge of real kai guang. Your doubt is merely mortal folks thinking. Perhaps you can go San qing gong there to attend some lesson, they can share with you their views. Already said is human, human like us how to command deities? But baptize taoist master different. Just like baptize monk have protection from 3 jewel. Not say command, as kai guang is another different things. Is to invite deities to a new place just like opening another new branch. Open account.

Why they want to spend hundreds or thousand of years to become Deities and yet have to follow Human instructions?

They do not follow human instruction, they follow the ritual command. And dont't be stupid to ask ritual is being perform by human because it makes you stupid. Those deities follow because they are being restricted to these command. (Reason i dont't know, as i am not a taoist sifu, all listen from them) Deities have to follow in order to gain merit to go to higher level. Deities are so call heavenly human, they need to go through reborn stage and they do have emotion.

And who are these Human? They spend few thousands of dollars to learn "skills" then they can instruct Deities who to protect and which temple should go since already Kai Guang? And yet.. these Human collect Money/Fees from peoples that who ask them to pefrom Kai Guang, so... Deities allow Human to make use of them to make money too??

Kai guang doesn't mean they command deities, Kai guang means to invite deities to stay. A kai guang statues with deities in it does not mean they will follow your instruction. Just like you call police to crime scene, you make the call doesn't mean you command them. If kai guang no need money will devotees cherish? Deities do not interfere whether human make money out of them, as long as they dont't con or cheat. It is not as if in ancient times where religion people no need to pay tax or rental. This is singapore , dont't collect money even powerful master also will run road . No money pay govt.

This is the only things i agree with you throughout your entire articles. Human who cultivate can, not all. Deities cannot be command, only request. Human from traditional sect most of them can command, not 100% command , more like able to receive help from spiritual world. This is my conclusion for my years of listening and reading.
    Last edited by mabe; 13-03-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    Shion and Weeko Lee like this.

From what i know is different from what you learn. Kai guang does not mean human command deities. Each sect or school have their own theory. Maybe your knowledge is very limited, perhaps you may visit other masters to see their views. For your info, i visited more than 30 masters in singapore, not yet include masters from overseas. I had been con and sometimes met some good ones, even your master i also visited before.
    Wow... you visited my master before??

Female Attendant

Wow... you visited my master before??
    Yes.quite sometimes ago.
    Shion likes this.

Yes.quite sometimes ago.
    Where do you met my master?

Female Attendant

If you are interested in a credible feng shui master, visit 喲暑隢桀摰

Female Attendant

Hi,

Hi, Gladys
    I highly recommend Lee Fang Hung as a feng shui master

From my personal encounter with her, she has actually helped me and many of my friends overcome many obstacles.

Not only has she helped me with my problems, she has helped many people around the world with their difficulties resulting in many followers.

If you have any doubts you may visit her website 喲暑隢桀摰 for furthur clarification.

Alternatively anyone who is interested in meeting her directly you may contact me at 85886888 for an appointment or enquires.

Pearl

Female Attendant

I highly recommend Lee Fang Hung as a feng shui master

From my personal encounter with her, she has actually helped me and many of my friends overcome many obstacles.

Not only has she helped me with my problems, she has helped many people around the world with their difficulties resulting in many followers.

If you have any doubts you may visit her website 喲暑隢桀摰 for furthur clarification.

Alternatively anyone who is interested in meeting her directly you may contact me at 85886888 for an appointment or enquires.

Pearl

Female Attendant

You can try master chan from fengshuimastersingapore.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by victorialeeks View Post
    You can try master chan from fengshuimastersingapore.

I read that this master lawrence chan was creating clones in renotalk forum and was exposed by many forummers. Pay a visit to find out.
    Weeko Lee likes this.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by slimmom View Post
    I read that this master lawrence chan was creating clones in renotalk forum and was exposed by many forummers. Pay a visit to find out.
    Ya, read that in renotalk. What a shame on this fsm lawrence chan! I think he got clones here too!

Female Attendant

Personally i prefer Master Lawrence Law from JC Fengshui. I intro a few friend to try him out in fortune telling. Suprisingly he is quite accurate. I wonder why recently so many master name Lawrence? This name is getting popular in fsm world?

Female Attendant

Engaged Adrian before, promised within 3 months can see results. Things got worse. Should have known when he read my family member bazi, many inaccuracies and inconsistency. Anyway already proceeded, fedup.
    Is larence law good? read that he make alot of clones in forums, now dont't know which to approach.

Female Attendant

Not sure whether who can be trusted when comes to feng shui or 'fortune teller'... I have recently went to a so-called famous palm reading master located at blk 212 near kovan after reading online recommendations. It was truly an very disappointed trip and experience after travelling all the way from the west, spending 45mins at the palm reading session, putting aside having paid $48/- for the service (I really dont't mind if she was accurate...). What she told me about my past was not accurate at all. At one instance, she even pressed me to agree to her that something good like promotion, moving house, etc happened to me at the age of mid-30s. I was pissed off and told her off that she was not correct even though she tried to read and measure both of my palms few times. I told her that how could I accommodate her if such thing never happened to me before at that year! She even did not able to tell that my father was no longer around which a road side make shift fortune teller was able to tell me that when I visited one many years back. Instead of telling me, she even asked me how was the progress of my children in school even I lied and wanted to test her that I have 2 children (instead of 1). I thought she supposed to tell me that and not the around way round...if there is the case, then she needs to pay me instead of me paying her for the service. It was full of rubbish coming out from her throughout the session...the worst part was that she trying to convince me to take their feng shui service (which will be carried out by her colleague), claiming that only feng shui can change my career luck and only theirs is the best. She told me that theirs was passed down from the then Reverend Hong Chuan and sounded the one that I engaged few years back was a conned one as she kept asking me whether anything bad happened to my family thereafter! When I told her off by asking her since she claimed that theirs was the best on providing feng shui service, whether she can guarantee my career luck will change after letting them to change my house feng shui??? She immediately defended herself that nothing can be guaranteed so that I would not be able to take any action on them when few hundred $$$ - a thousand $$$ on the feng shui fee goes into their pocket!!! Just want to share this and hopefully whoever out there must think twice when thinking of going there.

Female Attendant

who is larence law? is he good? i presume clones are invented by jealous fsm competitors who they themselve are clones. why? simply as a consumer who would have the time to find out.

Female Attendant

Hi thanks for your concern, I truly understand how it feels not being able to get a good fengshui master. However, I'm doing very fine now with this master that I've known because things have been going on very well for me recently.

Female Attendant

I am planning to do up my office and need feng shui service.
    I found out from this article:
    5 Benefits OF Feng Shui For Office

Is it true that feng shui rooster can prevent back stabbing?

Female Attendant

The true purpose of feng shui is to 'enhance' wealth luck, career luck, romance, health etc.. But at the end of it, it still boils down to your own destiny. So the first approach is to see if there's any obstacles that are hindering these prospect before deciding if you need to do a feng shui, be it in your house or office.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast