Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

This is a discussion on Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller within the Singapore Fengshui Discussion forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; Originally Posted by slimmom Hi Kaykay Not yet. After the previous experience, we like to hear more verbally from our ...

Female Attendant

Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

Quote Originally Posted by slimmom View Post
    Hi Kaykay

Not yet. After the previous experience, we like to hear more verbally from our friends or those who have good experience. Definitely getting a young boy feng shui master is a big definite NO. Took the opportunity to hopefully hear some stories this chinese new year, guess what....more bad fsm news than good ones. That master chang you engaged was also engaged by a few of my friends and relatives. Sounds good especially his bazi reading. They described until as if this master chang can see through things. Both my hubby and me have shortlisted him but now needed a break as after the thousands $$ spent on the previous 2 masters and the chinese New Yr contributions , need to wait awhile first.
    One of my friend also like you, didn't follow some advice recommended by master chang. Can't remember her story already as there were too much feng shui talk this chinese new year. In the end, I think she followed again after the master's predictions came through. There were also sharing of experience on other masters, this years predictions and so on.
    Talking about mother in law, mine recently kept nagging and nagging....sigh!!
    Hi can i know which Master Chang you guys are recommending? Can PM me the contact? Thanks!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine75 View Post
    I used Master Jo Ching - Feng Shui, Courses, Feng Shui Consultation, Feng Shui Master, Master Jo Ching . He never tell us to buy anything at all. I did however tilt my hdb door to change the flying star structure according to him. After that consultation 2 years ago, both my husband and my life have great improvement. My hubby got promoted with a huge pay leap. I stay with my mother-in-law, the tension between us reduced greatly. Overall, i feel its well worth my investment for the feng shui audit. My son suddenly become more 'dong shi' and focus more on studies now a day (competing himself with the classmate).
    Hi,

did you still engage Jo Ching for your yearly house fengshui viewing? How is your current life? How much is his charges? Thanks for sharing!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by keewee View Post
    Feng Shui Master Singapore master chan is the obvious choice
    Hi you seems to be promoting this master a lot. Can you share more on how good is his service? What did he helped you to improve?

Female Attendant

There is a feng shui blog 杨公风水 that you all can read up.

Female Attendant

I know a card reader aunty in Hougang. She is very good and helpful. As for ang pao, the amount is up to you. As she helped me a lot, i thought i should pay back to the society to help others too. Her address is blk 231 hougang st 21 #03-308 and her mobile is 96404522

Female Attendant

I have seen this card reader aunty in Hougang. She is very good and helpful. As for ang pao, the amount is up to you. As she has helped me a lot, I think I should share with others who need help. Her address is blk 231 hougang st21 #03-308 and her mobile is 96404522

Female Attendant

May I know your budget? My husband's boss engages a very good Fengshui expert for their company and things improved greatly with his advice.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaChuaAC View Post
    May I know your budget? My husband's boss engages a very good Fengshui expert for their company and things improved greatly with his advice.
    Hi Amanda - Can you share the geomancer's name n contacts here n how much does he charge? Does he ask you to buy things? thanks.

Female Attendant

Hi, i went to a fortune teller @ Fu Lu Shuo Complex yesterday. He was quite accurate when comes to my personality. However, i am keen to hear from the hougang aunty at Blk 231. Do we provide her our information or does she say out whatever she knows?

Female Attendant

Hi all, just to share on my experience with Master Terra. I've engaged her for feng shui consultation for my house as I'm experiencing financial loss, accidents & health problems after I've moved into this new house. I've followed her advice by applying the remedy without doing any renovation to my house. I dont't really believe in feng shui, but once I've applied it, at first, my mother-in-law said that she do not experience leg pain anymore after suffered for so many years. Then my hubby strike few thousands of lottery and no more backstabbing from his colleagues. I've found a job with higher salary. I felt so blessed & grateful. I felt very comfortable with Master Terra, my kids starts to play with her on the day we met. I couldn't afford to engaged other feng shui master as the fees were to steep for me during that time. Luckily Master Terra consultation fee is only $168nett for all size of houses and she do not sell feng shui products. You may contact her via email: fengshui-lab@my.com

Worthy Lady
    Anybody engage adelina pang ? Her quotations for 4 room is $788. Anybody has better recommendations? I find it quite expensive.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by yanyanloved View Post
    Anybody engage adelina pang ? Her quotations for 4 room is $788. Anybody has better recommendations? I find it quite expensive.
    Hi yanyanloved, I have engaged a master who came to my house for feng shui analysis. He is very professional in giving advises and charges at a reasonable rate. The consultation is freewill donation, as he has his man of words saying helping people will be better than harming people. Maybe you can try contact him @ 83810358 to enquire more on his service he provide.

Female Attendant

Following my friend's advice I have contacted a psychic, who also can do energetic analise of the place. She told me, just looking at the photos of my house, where there are yin-zones, that may absobt a lot of energy, as well as some objects, that have irregular vortex, which influence the overall feeling at the house. She made some energy-changing, just online, having photos, without been at the place. She told, that bad enegry can lead to sleepiness and lack of entuziasm to do something. Anyway, after the session, it has become more cozy and it's much easier to wake up now. The first consultation costs me $50, when she told me what kind of zones are there in my house, and gives the analize of zones. And then the correction just depends on the size, I guess. Her primary email: rwbona@gmail.com
    I also took tarot-reading sessions, she seems really professional and helped me to clear up the situation I had, though I cann't tell something about the results, as it was just recently.
    Hope my experience will help someone.

Female Attendant

Hi, anyone heard of fox fairy? I have consulted fox fairy master 梵彩灵大师 for my marriage and career. Just to share, she has this 神通 power ability and is using 通灵 during the reading , even able to 'see' my house fengshui without going to my house. Very patient and nice master I ever seen. Anyway she has helped to save my marriage and now helped me to cleared my career blockage. I am a better person now, I am glad to know this master and very grateful to her. Hope my sharing can help those who in need. Cheers ! Accuracy : 90%

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by gaja View Post
    Following my friend's advice I have contacted a psychic, who also can do energetic analise of the place. She told me, just looking at the photos of my house, where there are yin-zones, that may absobt a lot of energy, as well as some objects, that have irregular vortex, which influence the overall feeling at the house. She made some energy-changing, just online, having photos, without been at the place. She told, that bad enegry can lead to sleepiness and lack of entuziasm to do something. Anyway, after the session, it has become more cozy and it's much easier to wake up now. The first consultation costs me $50, when she told me what kind of zones are there in my house, and gives the analize of zones. And then the correction just depends on the size, I guess. Her primary email: rwbona@gmail.com
    I also took tarot-reading sessions, she seems really professional and helped me to clear up the situation I had, though I cann't tell something about the results, as it was just recently.
    Hope my experience will help someone.
    Thanks for recomendation! I've just had my third appointment by skype. So first I upload photos of my house the next day I got a detailed description of the energy state and overall condition in each room. It appears that there were some bad-zone, just right to our bed in the bedroom and in the kitchen. Then I had a video meeting online, so she just pointed what can be improved and what should be changed. It is very convinient for me, as I'm usually not at home during working hours. She also charged the place with the good enegry and told some practice that I can do by myself to keep it up.
    Now it's already the fourth day, my family feels more lively and happier

Female Attendant

Did Feng Shui audit with Master Terra last month for my new house. I request for 2nd appointment during renovation in progress, have additional charge for it, but I dont't mind coz I want to be on the safe side in case I missed out anything. Emailed my oversea property floor plan to her for audit. She audited my very first house 4 years ago, I trust her alot.

Female Attendant

Red face Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

Quote Originally Posted by jeanna oo View Post
    Did Feng Shui audit with Master Terra last month for my new house. I request for 2nd appointment during renovation in progress, have additional charge for it, but I dont't mind coz I want to be on the safe side in case I missed out anything. Emailed my oversea property floor plan to her for audit. She audited my very first house 4 years ago, I trust her alot.
    Hi Jeanna,
    I've done my house Feng Shui audit with Master Terra before CNY this year, she didn't mentioned on the 2nd appointment during renovation. Can I know how much she charge for 2nd appointment? I'm collecting my new house keys soon, booking 1st & 2nd appointment with her for my new house Feng Shui audit.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by deborah View Post
    Hi Jeanna,
    I've done my house Feng Shui audit with Master Terra before CNY this year, she didn't mentioned on the 2nd appointment during renovation. Can I know how much she charge for 2nd appointment? I'm collecting my new house keys soon, booking 1st & 2nd appointment with her for my new house Feng Shui audit.
    Hi Deborah,
    Master Terra did not mentioned on 2nd appointment, I asked for it. I think it's because she's not a profit-minded FSM, that'a why.. 2nd appointment is $88.
    Master Terra knows Bazi reading & other fortune telling, but she dont't include them into her business. But she read my bazi 4 years ago when my life was so terrible during that time.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by jeanna oo View Post
    Hi Deborah,
    Master Terra did not mentioned on 2nd appointment, I asked for it. I think it's because she's not a profit-minded FSM, that'a why.. 2nd appointment is $88.
    Master Terra knows Bazi reading & other fortune telling, but she dont't include them into her business. But she read my bazi 4 years ago when my life was so terrible during that time.
    Thanks Jeanna!
    Yes, I think Master Terra is an honest FSM, I pack extra money on top of the consultation fee into the angpow as a token of appreciation, she return the extra money to me, she ask me to keep the money for my own spending or donate to charity.
    I did ask her to read my bazi for my wealth, but she refused. Jeanna, you are the lucky one, her bazi reading got money also cannot buy.

Worthy Lady

dsjhflhsdglhsjhgnmcxndDLkslk

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by kellie View Post
    Hi, my dad is a fengshui master for house, office, 八字 and etc. He has more than 25 years of experience and knowledge is inherited from generation to generation. He is from Ipoh, Malaysia and speaks Mandarin/Cantonese (not English). Most of his clients are from Perak, KL and Sabah, also used to provide fengshui advice in Singapore and China. He is not commercialized and will not ask you to buy things from him. However he may suggest you to buy something to put in your house to enhance your family’s health, luck or wealth.

My dad will be coming to Singapore to visit me for few days in the beginning of August. If you engage him during this period, will ask him to give a good price. If you are interested or would like to enquire for more info, please PM me for his contact number.
    yes I am interested to hear more about your dad
    my mobile 90076355

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by mycano View Post
    dsjhflhsdglhsjhgnmcxndDLkslk
    Quote Originally Posted by Katherine75 View Post
    I used Master Jo Ching - Feng Shui, Courses, Feng Shui Consultation, Feng Shui Master, Master Jo Ching . He never tell us to buy anything at all. I did however tilt my hdb door to change the flying star structure according to him. After that consultation 2 years ago, both my husband and my life have great improvement. My hubby got promoted with a huge pay leap. I stay with my mother-in-law, the tension between us reduced greatly. Overall, i feel its well worth my investment for the feng shui audit. My son suddenly become more 'dong shi' and focus more on studies now a day (competing himself with the classmate).

Can I know what is his charges like?

Female Attendant

Hi,
    I have been studying Chinese Metaphysics (Fengshui, Bazi, I-Ching Divination) since 2010 from various teachers in Singapore and China, and would like to start practicing.

If you do not mind having a newbie to audit your house or just need a second opinion, please feel free to PM me or visit Complimentary Feng Shui Audit and Bazi Reading for more info. My services are complimentary but a token Ang Pao in any amount will be greatly appreciated.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by deborah View Post
    Thanks Jeanna!
    Yes, I think Master Terra is an honest FSM, I pack extra money on top of the consultation fee into the angpow as a token of appreciation, she return the extra money to me, she ask me to keep the money for my own spending or donate to charity.
    I did ask her to read my bazi for my wealth, but she refused. Jeanna, you are the lucky one, her bazi reading got money also cannot buy.
    Hi, may I know what does the home audit includes? $168 is quite a good price... I checked a couple, mostly $400 and above. Does Master Terra have any website? Thanks!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by doveyc View Post
    Hi, may I know what does the home audit includes? $168 is quite a good price... I checked a couple, mostly $400 and above. Does Master Terra have any website? Thanks!
    Hi doveyc,
    Home audit check on house's Feng Shui problems (outside and inside the house) and discuss on the ways to solve those issues. Master Terra do not have any website, I knew her through my friend, I dont't really trust the contents in any of the company website coz it may be 'created'. I only trust on other people's recommendation coz they experience it. I asked her before why she charge much lower than others FSM, she said she wanted to help more people to have a better life, that's her main objective to become a FSM. I really respect her, she replied all my emails even after the audit, heard that some FSM will ignore emails after audit though.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast