Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

This is a discussion on Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller within the Singapore Fengshui Discussion forum, part of the MummySG Lifestyle category; You can try my feng shui master who had audited by 3 houses. Below are the packet copied from ...

Worthy Lady

Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

You can try my feng shui master who had audited by 3 houses. Below are the packet copied from his website. Feng shui consulting service The above Feng Shui Service package includes:
    1) Two time on-site visits (applicable to new properties) with Feng Shui Master Adrian ; 2) Full Feng Shui Audit of your home. The full analysis will be explained to you on the same day on how we can use Feng Shui to change your luck and minimize any "Sha Qi";
    3) A detailed Feng Shui Report Booklet of our findings, cures and remedies; Report Booklet will be ready between 3 to 4 weeks;
    4) Recommendations for remedying or minimizing any potential health and wealth problem diagnosed;
    5) FREE Selection of auspicious dates for renovation, moving-in and Feng Shui implementations (if required);
    6) Advice on colour scheme and furniture layout (if required);
    7) Water Position 水位 (also known as Dragon Pulse)
    8) Three Wealth Positions (家宅的3个财位)
    9) Wen Chang Position 文昌位 (plays an important role in affecting one's career or academic studies)
    10) The Evil Position 戊己大煞位(affects one's health, career and wealth the most)
    11) Secondary Wealth Position 贵人位 (also known as Boss position)
    12) The Importance of the stove (The Kitchen is an extremely important home position in the perspective of Geomancy)
    13) Feng Shui Annual Star 2014/ 2015 流年飞星讲解
    14) Feng Shui Colour Guide/Tips 家居的颜色
    15) Feng Shui Bagua - Missing areas
    The consultation fees also include provision of auspicious dates for moving house 动土日子 and placement of Feng Shui items 入伙日子 .
    All consultation and explanation are conducted by our Feng Shui Master Adrian at your convenient location and time. Preferably to book appointment at least one or two weeks ahead.

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by deborah View Post
    Thanks Jeanna!
    Yes, I think Master Terra is an honest FSM, I pack extra money on top of the consultation fee into the angpow as a token of appreciation, she return the extra money to me, she ask me to keep the money for my own spending or donate to charity.
    I did ask her to read my bazi for my wealth, but she refused. Jeanna, you are the lucky one, her bazi reading got money also cannot buy.
    Hi deborah, my staff get her zi wei dou Shu reading from master terra, but mine is bazi reading. I didn't know that she also provide Feng Shui audit, thanks for mentioning it in this forum as I really headache these few weeks coz dont't know which Feng Shui master to choose. Have emailed her for appts. Btw her bazi reading is different, other masters just indicate on my personality and other things that I already know which doesn't help. Master Terra indicate on the future things to take note and guidance to improve on the area which I have less luck on. Fyi the reading charge is $88.

Female Attendant

Hi everyone,

I've been studying Chinese culture and history, which naturally includes geomancy and fortune reading, for quite some time now. My first exposure to it was when I was 18 and I've been exploring it ever since. I've been reading the fortunes of my friends for a very long time now and they have found me to be very accurate. I've recently decided to give freelance fortune-telling and consultation a try and hence I am advertising in forums now. I am bilingual and I can explain to you how everything works and the origins of fortune telling/feng shui in both Mandarin and English.

As I've just begun this venture I am happy to provide readings and consultations for any amount you are willing to pay - I won't ask for any upfront fees dont't worry. It's a good avenue for me to start honing my skills and experience as well before I start charging a fixed fee.

Anyone interested, please feel free to email me at sean.zxy86@gmail.com and include your Gender, Date and Time of Birth. Please make sure that you are absolutely sure of your time of birth as that is very critical.

Looking forward to speaking to you all!

Sincerely,
    Sean

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Mu Yu View Post
    Not sure whether who can be trusted when comes to feng shui or 'fortune teller'... I have recently went to a so-called famous palm reading master located at blk 212 near kovan after reading online recommendations. It was truly an very disappointed trip and experience after travelling all the way from the west, spending 45mins at the palm reading session, putting aside having paid $48/- for the service (I really dont't mind if she was accurate...). What she told me about my past was not accurate at all. At one instance, she even pressed me to agree to her that something good like promotion, moving house, etc happened to me at the age of mid-30s. I was pissed off and told her off that she was not correct even though she tried to read and measure both of my palms few times. I told her that how could I accommodate her if such thing never happened to me before at that year! She even did not able to tell that my father was no longer around which a road side make shift fortune teller was able to tell me that when I visited one many years back. Instead of telling me, she even asked me how was the progress of my children in school even I lied and wanted to test her that I have 2 children (instead of 1). I thought she supposed to tell me that and not the around way round...if there is the case, then she needs to pay me instead of me paying her for the service. It was full of rubbish coming out from her throughout the session...the worst part was that she trying to convince me to take their feng shui service (which will be carried out by her colleague), claiming that only feng shui can change my career luck and only theirs is the best. She told me that theirs was passed down from the then Reverend Hong Chuan and sounded the one that I engaged few years back was a conned one as she kept asking me whether anything bad happened to my family thereafter! When I told her off by asking her since she claimed that theirs was the best on providing feng shui service, whether she can guarantee my career luck will change after letting them to change my house feng shui??? She immediately defended herself that nothing can be guaranteed so that I would not be able to take any action on them when few hundred $$$ - a thousand $$$ on the feng shui fee goes into their pocket!!! Just want to share this and hopefully whoever out there must think twice when thinking of going there.

I'm not sure if it's the same palm reading master, but I suppose it is because the address is the same. I'm not a person who's into fengshui, etc. Out of desperation, as my relationship with hubby was quite strained, I went for fengshui consultation with another master, and about a month ago for palm reading with Master Irene. I'm too desperate, wanting to salvage our relationship.

Please dont shoot me. I am not promoting for anyone here. The palm reading was indeed accurate. She was able to indicate an age range (not exact age huh), when I was married. There was a change of job at which year. The best part was, she told me my hubby is having an affair (I didn't reveal anything to her) and I will probably have a divorce.

I chose to ignore the part on the "affair" even though hubby and I didn't talk as much now and he doesn't report much on his movement. I continue to believe him, that he's out with his friends and colleagues. OK, half true here, because whenever there is a chance, I will secretly checked on his facebook in his ipad (no choice, cos he unfriend me from his facebook). Although I found nothing, my sixth sense tells me to keep watch on this particular girl.

True enough and sadly, I found evidence of love messages from hubby to 小三 (the one that I suspected!!!) yesterday, which was way back from last year. ...

Female Attendant

Just wanted to share our experience with one of the FS masters here - Master Adrian . Decided to use him because of the testimonials posted on his website. Anyway, for the money we paid him, we think that the services rendered by him was not professional and that he was not sincere to help.

1) he was late for the appointment.
    2) he scanned the house and didn't even bother to look at the entire house (skipping parts of it).
    3) he did not seem to have prepared himself well, as he said that he wanted to show us some charts but did not have them with him.
    4) he told us that he would be passing us some 'charts' and to date, never did (more than 2 months since we engaged him).

Anyway, this is our opinion and if you're looking for some feng shui help, it would be best to go with word of mouth from friends and family.
    Last edited by Flyingeel; 06-10-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Worthy Lady

just want to share this forture teller master is very good ...

Di wedian Da ye Bo Er Ye Bo San Ye Bo Jiu Shi Tan

Master Koh 9644 0531
    call for appointment

I visit him a few times, my luck change after i visit. i strike first prize in 4D and career

I dont't think Irene (Toh, if I am not wrong) is good in my personal opinion. I find her prediction very hasty and hurried. What she says is very generic as well.
    For example: Try to just work and talk less (to minimise office politics)/ dont't invest in large amount
    I also find her very this-organised. She will talk about this yr, then next yr, then suddenly talk about one of the months this yr, and then talk about the 10 yrs luck....she is all over the place in her conversation.

I have seen other fengshui master. A good one will give you a good overview of your bazi, then depending on what you want to see, FSM will then give you an overview and then breakdown on the various months on what to look out for (ie: Money matters in 1st month, Accident in 4th month, Health in 8th month, family in 12th month)

If anyone is looking for Irene for palmistry - I would say she is not the best I have met. Everything she tells me is very generic.

To all forumers (caution): There are alot of FSM who is self promoting in forums. Try to check out how many posts they have contributed and what they contribute before you fall into their trap thinking certain FSM is good.

Quote Originally Posted by kit74 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the same palm reading master, but I suppose it is because the address is the same. I'm not a person who's into fengshui, etc. Out of desperation, as my relationship with hubby was quite strained, I went for fengshui consultation with another master, and about a month ago for palm reading with Master Irene. I'm too desperate, wanting to salvage our relationship.

Please dont shoot me. I am not promoting for anyone here. The palm reading was indeed accurate. She was able to indicate an age range (not exact age huh), when I was married. There was a change of job at which year. The best part was, she told me my hubby is having an affair (I didn't reveal anything to her) and I will probably have a divorce.

I chose to ignore the part on the "affair" even though hubby and I didn't talk as much now and he doesn't report much on his movement. I continue to believe him, that he's out with his friends and colleagues. OK, half true here, because whenever there is a chance, I will secretly checked on his facebook in his ipad (no choice, cos he unfriend me from his facebook). Although I found nothing, my sixth sense tells me to keep watch on this particular girl.

True enough and sadly, I found evidence of love messages from hubby to 小三 (the one that I suspected!!!) yesterday, which was way back from last year. ...

Female Attendant

Hi all, feng shui is an interesting topic, I recently came across this feng shui blog about 2015 world feng shui forecast & review. Master Richard Tay has predicted quite accurately about the TCS celebritites. Esp Fann Wong's pregnancy ..saw the newspaper reports about him awhile back too...

blog |

Female Attendant

Question Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

Quote Originally Posted by mmiu View Post
    Hi deborah, my staff get her zi wei dou Shu reading from master terra, but mine is bazi reading. I didn't know that she also provide Feng Shui audit, thanks for mentioning it in this forum as I really headache these few weeks coz dont't know which Feng Shui master to choose. Have emailed her for appts. Btw her bazi reading is different, other masters just indicate on my personality and other things that I already know which doesn't help. Master Terra indicate on the future things to take note and guidance to improve on the area which I have less luck on. Fyi the reading charge is $88.

Hi mmiu,

Could I have the contact of Master Terra? Thanks.

Female Attendant

Hi Happy2015,

Master Terra email address: fengshui-lab@my.com

Female Attendant

Hi everyone,

I'm providing Bazi and ZWDS consultation services. Anyone who is interest in finding out more please get in touch with me at sean.zxy86@gmail.com.

I've provided consultation services for a lot of people so references can be provided for sure.

I'll be happy to do an analysis for you as well as share the theory and history behind this art as well as I've read a lot of Chinese classics regarding Bazi and ZWDS. I have read the Chinese fortune reading classics such as 滴天髓, 三命通会, 渊海子平, 穷通宝鉴, 子平真诠 (screenshots can be provided to show you that I do have these books and I can even point out which part of the books describes your chart) and have the breadth as well as depth of knowledge that few commercialized fortune readers have.

I'm confident that I can apply my knowledge accurately for your benefit. Looking forward to hearing from you! =)

Thanks!

-Sean

Female Attendant

I have try master chan which highly recommend by mummy. After engaging him , he go through the house with us and when come to bazi analysis, he was not that accurate when come to my husband bazi. He confidently ask my husband btw this age range and when he was younger , that was unlucky, very bad during that time. But my husband told him no . In fact that was one of the best period of his life... So we felt that he was not to that master level.And feel that after service really sucks. After like 1 week later I intend to ask him One question .But boom, never hear his reply anymore... This was such a disappointment. The charges are slightly higher than those master which I engage before . I feel by paying higher at first I would expect him to be different as what he claim ( no need to buy products)before we engage him.This was really disappointed. I dont't intend to ask him anymore .So the amount i paid after service is till he give the report. After that gone...

Female Attendant

great topic , learn alot.
    Last edited by Jnomeo; 11-06-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Female Attendant

Hi everyone,

I've previous promoted my consultation services in an earlier post in this thread. dont't wish to overdo it of course! But if anyone's interested in what I do or wish to get an idea of my experience and knowledge in the ancient Chinese arts, please do check out this forum where I'm very active in: Four Pillars - WOFS Forum. I've been clearing up a lot of misconceptions that people have and sharing my knowledge with the people in the forum.

Please look at some of the threads I've started and posted on. I hope it's a testament to my knowledge and experience.

http://www.wofs.com/index.php/forum/...sk-me-anything

http://www.wofs.com/index.php/forum/...for-consulting

http://www.wofs.com/index.php/forum/...ears-for-a-kid

Do get in touch if you're interested!

Sincerely,
    Sean

P.S. Just a note: The Master Chan mentioned by angelwink35 is not me. =)
    Last edited by sean; 24-06-2015 at 11:35 PM.

Female Attendant

Founded in 2009 by Feng Shui Master Singapore, Wesley Lim who turned professional since 2002, East Chen Consultancy serves its clients across Asia Pacific focusing in Singapore, Malaysia & other ASEAN countries. With in-depth metaphysics Fengshui & Bazi knowledge plus its business networks across industries, East Chen Consultancy serves it clients with level of expertise, transparency & quality that is hard to beat in the trade across its customer base of MNC, SME, Hotels, Retail Points & of course Residential occupants. Today, trusted by its clients & students across Asia Pacific, East Chen consultancy is a Metaphysics consultation firm you can trust to bring out the best of your business & household when exploring the uncharted water ahead.

You can check out his services at here

Female Attendant

wow, quite a number of feng shui masters recomended here. I've been to quite a number of fortune tellers over the years, some are extremely inaccurate, most get my character and current issues right but the future predictions were all off. Someone mentioned Irene , the palm fortune teller in Kovan/Hougang, I felt she wasn't very accurate, she read mine and a friend's future, did not get anything right at all and she gave very bad news to both of us, which also did not occur. The fenshui guy whom I hired after i met her, (an associate of hers) i felt was okay, cos his way was no need to buy expensive stuff, just advise a wind chime here and some salt water some where.

Then recently i in this forum sean.zxy86@gmail.com, who just started doing bazi reading not too long ago, as certain things have not been going well for me for a while, I wanted to try getting him to read my chart. Overall he is quite accurate, he doesn't really tell you of future events but more of reasons why certain areas are not doing well. If you read the bazi concept, it's more about understanding one's elements and how they affect us in order to try to make our elements work more for us. He doesn't do face to face but what i like is that i can ask him many questions even after the initial email chart reading. Thus far i have exchanged maybe about 30 emails with him and is still asking for his advice on certain areas.
    Last edited by aimitang; 26-09-2015 at 01:42 PM.

Female Attendant

Hi all. I'm writing in to recommend a consultant I have engage with. His name is Sean Chan and is very detail in his readings. He also provide helpful and numerous consultancy free of charge after you have engaged him. I believe everyone who consult a master, desires to change his/her life for the better and I think choosing him as your consultant will be one of the best decision you ever made. The readings are accurate and insightful, instead of offering you to buy irrelevant FengShui products, he will give sensible and realistic advices instead.

If you wish to consult him, please feel free to email him at sean.zxy86@gmail.com. His rates are cheaper than most of the masters since he's just started out as a professional but he is actually very experienced and knowledgeable in his field of practice. I'll vouch for him anytime

BTW he didnt pay me to write this review, but am doing this on my own accord since he has help me out numerous times without additional charge, other than the one time fee.

Cheers
    M

Female Attendant

I have to agree with morrislee. I have been looking for a fengshui/bazi master for quite sometime as I need second opinion and I need to make certain major decisions that will affect me and my partner's livelihood. I have requested for my husband and my own Bazi to be analysed. Sean was helpful and gave us advise that ensure we made the right decision at the right time. No costly fengshui stuffs to purchase and he is always around to help when I need some answers. He is not those typical out to make money BaZi or FengShui master therefore there is no commercial report. But as and when you need to consult him again, you can always feel free to drop him an email to check. That's what I call service.

Eventually we consulted him to advise on my whole family Bazi and also engaged his services to check our new house fengshui. He went thru quite a number of house plan before confirming with us the right house to purchase. He also offered to go thru the house renovation plan with our appointed ID to make sure that all the fengshui stuffs that he mentioned to us needs to be done up properly. We have just recently confirmed the purchase and cannot wait to move in!

Since everything is going smoothly after doing the consultation with him, I have also engaged his services for my business in Malaysia. He pointed out a few flaws on the placement of doors and tables and also some decorative stuffs in the main office needs to go. After 2 months, things have been going smoothly and we managed to clinch a few new orders.

So if you are looking for a trustworthy master, please consider Sean. He is now my family Bazi/Fengshui master to go to whenever we need some advise. And BTW, I am not paid to write this post.

Female Attendant

Hi , please pardon me for asking this. You want a Fengshui master to analyse your house or a fortune teller to increase your luck ?

Female Attendant

Hi aimi, morris and frosTee,

My heartfelt thanks for your reviews and trust in me. It means a lot to me!

Am really glad you all found the session useful. Keep in touch and feel free to ask me any questions you might have in future! =)

Sincerely,
    Sean
    Last edited by sean; 01-10-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Female Attendant

I would like to share my story regarding this topic.
    After the failure of trying to conceive for almost 2 yrs since the age of 33, i went to kk hospital to have a check up on my fertility. I was diagnosed that I have one tube blocked and there was no egg in my menses. So, confirmed that the infertility was my problem and my hubby was absolutely fertile. Doctor suggested we opt for ivf after 2months.
    During the 'waiting period' I did lots of research about ivf. I understood that the success rate in my age maybe around 40-50%. But surely we still would like to give it a try. I was so stressed and never disclosed my infertility to any friends and relatives. During the waiting period, I read an article regarding the 'Environment and Fertility'. I invited a friend who is professional in the industry to audit the place we stayed as we wanted to enhance the success possibility of ivf desperately. He had a client went for ivf and failed for 5 times. With the adjustment of the client's place, the 6th ivf was finally success and the twins were delivered. After the audit of my place, i was really shocked and understood why we had difficulty in getting pregnant. Long story short, we adjusted those problematic sectors and miracle arrived. I got pregnant naturally within a month after we adjusted the environment of our place. The power and energy of environment are really having big impact on our life.

Female Attendant

I chance upon this forum while looking for recommended fortune reading master and decided to engage Master Sean for consultation. And I am lucky to be able to meet Sean in person.

Before our meet up, he has already prepared my chart and my bf's chart in his iPad so that he would visually explain the chart to me. He has portrayed the chart in a professional manner and explained thoroughly to me so that I would understand not only the meaning but also the theory behind the chart! I was taken aback when he predicted my bf's mum death year accurately. I am astonished it totally. He also assist to see the compatibility between my bf's and my birth chart and giving me useful insights that would help to improve my current situation. He has also provided me with good advices on the areas that I need to improve on as well as encouraging me to be positive as my good luck will be coming soon. )

He is generous in answering questions so do come to him with the questions which you would like to know. I am sure he would provide you with good advices and answer to your question. I am thankful that I have met him and it did help me to plan my next moves. I would highly recommend Sean if you require a reliable fortune teller.

Female Attendant

Xinlingfamen Master Lu, find his reading near to 100% accuracy, NO fee charge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah8jM2k20qE

Female Attendant

Female Attendant

hello all,
    i would recommend Joey Yap. he focused more on the action that one takes at the right place and right time based on your astrology rather than selling you expensive items to place in your house/office/wear. i personally find his techniques makes sense and works, at least for me.
    Every year i would attend his yearly forecast seminar but this year it clashes with my last minute travel plans. Thus, i'm letting go 2 GOLD tickets to Joey Yap's Feng Shui & Astrology 2016 Seminar at a very good price.
    Venue: Marina Bay Sands
    Date/Time: 16 January, 10 - 5pm
    SGD 180 for 2 tix / SGD 100 for 1 tix (Market price SGD 258 for 2 tix/ SGD 138 for 1 tix)
    For those who want a better year ahead 2016 and not sure which fengshui master is good, you may want to attend this talk to get started.
    Email me at emz.chiam@gmail.com if you're interested.
    Thanks!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast