dr benjamin tham wai lum

Jacey81

hi michelle,

my first baby i consult with dr tham wai lum.. he is a nice n friendly doctor. and he is also very gentle. like a fatherly figure to me.

Is this your 1st baby?

jc

michellep

this is my 2nd baby...my first is a boy...i shifted to dr benjamin tham wai lum when i was 36 weeks...my previous doctor could not accomodate my request for a cs on sept 8 and was not very friendly

its good to hear that their are other moms seeing the same doc

is anyone giving birth soon?

michellep

Hi Michelle,

I just given birth two weeks ago... Dr Tham Friendly and Humorous..
Hi chn_81,

congrats! i gave birth last september 6...2 days earlier than my scheduled cs. i agree with you dr tham is friendly and humorous. i have no regrets of choosing him.

XiaoGaL

Hi all mummy n mummy to be,

Anyone seeing Dr Tham?? Is he good?? I have appointment in KKH on the 26th but haven chose the doctor yet..

yakii

Hi all mummy n mummy to be,

Anyone seeing Dr Tham?? Is he good?? I have appointment in KKH on the 26th but haven chose the doctor yet..
Benjermin is my gynae..he is a wonderful doctor and very patient and gentle guy..most important is when there is problem can always send an email or call him..he will reply email in no time as he is always by the computer. ha aha

XiaoGaL

Benjermin is my gynae..he is a wonderful doctor and very patient and gentle guy..most important is when there is problem can always send an email or call him..he will reply email in no time as he is always by the computer. ha aha
Is he a senior consultant and how the charge like??

yakii

Is he a senior consultant and how the charge like??
yes he is a senior consultant in TPS. Ermm if i am not wrong per visit is ard $70 ba..i not very sure i think you got to call TPS and ask for that cos i am paying wif CSC

XiaoGaL

yes he is a senior consultant in TPS. Ermm if i am not wrong per visit is ard $70 ba..i not very sure i think you got to call TPS and ask for that cos i am paying wif CSC

Okay,thanks. Will only go KKH on the 26 and see how ba..cos am refer by polyclinic..

i'm seeing dr Tham, he's so patient and gentle. i'd just like to know is he pro-natural kinda doctor?? and does he speed up things during delivery?
thanks

Cream

Hi,

I just gave birth last week under Dr Benjamin Tham WL. He is a very very nice doctor and he is pro natural. Throughout all my consultations with him, he is nice and friendly and always very reassuring. It is hard to talk about whether or not he speeds things up during delivery cos it should be on a case to case basis.

For me, I have told him that I die die don't want C-sec. But in the end, I opt for C-sec due to 30 over hours in delievery suite but cervix only dilated 4cm. I couldn't stand lying down anymore due to the weight and also I was there for induction actually. So after talking to him, I decided to go for emergency C-sec. I was pushed into the operating theatre at about 6:30pm. My baby was born at 6:43pm. My incision was also perfectly sewn... It looks like nothing ever happened before. And the best part, I didnt feel any pain even after the epidural has subsided. I was discharged 2 days later. Most C-sec would have to stay for 4-5 days. I only stayed 2 nights.

So I really recommend Dr Benjamin Tham WL, and I must thank him BIG TIME for making my first pregnancy and first delivery a very joyful one.

thanks for the reply Cream, and congrats to you!
i was wondering, during your long labor was dr tham around to check and assist you? and does he encouraged you for the emergency c-section?
thanks

Cream

thanks for the reply Cream, and congrats to you!
i was wondering, during your long labor was dr tham around to check and assist you? and does he encouraged you for the emergency c-section?
thanks
Doc Tham is a very good doc, but he cannot always be around la... He does check on me from time to time. It seems like he no need to sleep one. 7am already I see him standing at my bed... I thought I was dreaming... and he already look very awake and very ready for the day's battle.

He did not encourage me for the emergency c-sec. He told me that I can still choose to wait for the dilation. But he leave the decision up to me since I already complaining that I cannot tahan the long hours of lying in bed. So I chose c-sec.

Cream

oh.... definitely not. He is very patient... He doesnt rush into things and he is always kind and reassuring. He is also very responsible... I was in the hospital for induction actually. So the nurses could have inserted the prostin tablet for me. But Doc Tham came to check on me and also did the prostin insertion personally.