Baby Bjorn Synergy baby carrier

serenelm

anyone mummies here bought the above? is it useful? heard tt it's quite good n not hot to use for baby...

thinking whether to get one cos ds3 seems very hot (back always perspire) when i use the MIM sling to carry him everyday (need to make 2 trips everyday to fetch his 2 bros to/fro school)... but the cost of a new one is holding me back... somemore seems tt can oni use till 12kg... but ds3 is alrdy 5 kg now... dunno can use for how long...

nvr use stroller cos mine's a maclaren quest, can oni use from 3 mths onwards... somemore doesn't come wif full cover so will be too sunny/bright for baby...

autumn82

anyone mummies here bought the above? is it useful? heard tt it's quite good n not hot to use for baby...

thinking whether to get one cos ds3 seems very hot (back always perspire) when i use the MIM sling to carry him everyday (need to make 2 trips everyday to fetch his 2 bros to/fro school)... but the cost of a new one is holding me back... somemore seems tt can oni use till 12kg... but ds3 is alrdy 5 kg now... dunno can use for how long...

nvr use stroller cos mine's a maclaren quest, can oni use from 3 mths onwards... somemore doesn't come wif full cover so will be too sunny/bright for baby...
Serene~~~

I bought it and neber regret! Very useful when I bring DD to sch. Now DS still using it and trying to introduce him stroller in the meantime. :001_302: I think the carrier can use until 1 yr old ba.. depending on individual weight tt is.. But good investment provide ur DS likes being in it.

CanCanMum

i neber used the above brand before but as a guide buying a carrier is definitely worthwhile coz u can go anywhere with your baby, carry umbrella when raining, carry groceries with both hands, go gai gai with both hands free etc etc....take buses take mrts take taxi all no prob....and most carriers can hold weight up to 12kg to 15kg.

Its the most useful item i ever bought for my boy. Now i am still keeping my carrier coz it has sentimental value to US....heeee:001_302::001_302::001_302:

serenelm

hi mummies

thanks 4 ur encouragement... actually i've kinda made up my mind to buy it... heehee... but juz need to "convince" dh who'll definitely :eek: when i ask him...

autumn82

Haha. Yea.. They r not the one who is looking after kids, that's y when we get some items, they will like "need meh? My mum last time also never use." Then after we buy & use, then they will know the difference. LOL. :p

serenelm

from the baby bjorn website, i can see tt the synergy model is the best cos not as hot for baby to use... but how abt the other models? cos i saw some mummies selling other models 2nd hand on some mothers forums, e.g. classic model... prices very tempting...

CanCanMum

most important must get those with good back support de~

darling's one not bad....

but my cousin say not so good for girls....later they walk legs open open....but hor, oso untrue la...still so young....bones will stablize meh? but yours is boy boy rite?

my was bou from kiddy palace...dark blue color de....foamy kind....keeps baby warm when at aircon places...but back support not there.

autumn82

from the baby bjorn website, i can see tt the synergy model is the best cos not as hot for baby to use... but how abt the other models? cos i saw some mummies selling other models 2nd hand on some mothers forums, e.g. classic model... prices very tempting...
If I never rem wrongly, only the synergy model has the back support. The classic ones is just a cross behind.. Which might not be too comfy as the one wif back support..

serenelm

sigh, looks like gotta look out for sales le... cos i wan the back support de... i tend to hv backache sometimes... thanks dears for ur advices ;)

autumn82

sigh, looks like gotta look out for sales le... cos i wan the back support de... i tend to hv backache sometimes... thanks dears for ur advices ;)
They have sales for it? Usually dun have wor.. Mothercare card I dink got 10-20%.. Can't rem.

If u can wait.. but dun dink u can.. :tlaugh:Coz I'm still using mine for DS.. Still not comfy wif strollers. :001_302:

serenelm

i tink taka had 10% off previously... but u're rite, dun tink i can wait...

autumn82, how much did u pay for urs? bought from where?

autumn82

i tink taka had 10% off previously... but u're rite, dun tink i can wait...

autumn82, how much did u pay for urs? bought from where?

I bought from Mothercare, paid ard $290+. Do u have Mothercare card? If yes, I dink there's a 10-20% discount.