Dr Wong Mun Tat from Thomson Women's Clinic

jia_qi

Hi....Is anyone with Dr. Wong? Just pass by this clinic at bukit batok, is he good at sewing and services???:err:

Anaqi

Hi...i was a patient of Dr Wong and successfully delivered my baby boy on last Oct under Dr. Wong's care

Anaqi

to me, he's ok. he gave me advise during my regular checkups...and when i was in the labour ward for almost 10 hours, he regularly checked me and motivated me... how many months pregnant r u, babyjon?

Anaqi

hi..i cant really remember the exact figure. i asked my hubby & he cant remember too. sori...u seeing Dr Wong?

aIDa81

Me too under Dr Wong care, I paid $650 for the antenatal package (medisave claimable).

He is cool, explain and advise us well. In the labour ward he remains cool and calm, didnt say much which makes me relax and not kancheong to much as Im first time mother. Honestly I dont feel any wound or stitches pain. Thanks Dr Wong!

:Dancing_wub:

Anaqi

Me too under Dr Wong care, I paid $650 for the antenatal package (medisave claimable).

He is cool, explain and advise us well. In the labour ward he remains cool and calm, didnt say much which makes me relax and not kancheong to much as Im first time mother. Honestly I dont feel any wound or stitches pain. Thanks Dr Wong!

:Dancing_wub:

yup, i agree. he remained cool & calm in the labour ward.

when u gave birth? natural or C-section?

Haz

i have also already sign up pckage with dr wong @ $650.
My Edd : 23 Aug :)
hi babyjon, im with dr wong too! n same same with u, im a aug MTB too (edd 31 aug)!! *gif me a 5 manz*
well, as tis is my first pregnancy n dr wong being my first gynae, not able to compare with others whther he's better in tis or ta. but so far aft several sessions with him, me n hubby r v comfortable with him. a smiley doctor who advices all our queries n alwys asking any other qnes for me? :001_302:

Anaqi

hi babyjon, im with dr wong too! n same same with u, im a aug MTB too (edd 31 aug)!! *gif me a 5 manz*
well, as tis is my first pregnancy n dr wong being my first gynae, not able to compare with others whther he's better in tis or ta. but so far aft several sessions with him, me n hubby r v comfortable with him. a smiley doctor who advices all our queries n alwys asking any other qnes for me? :001_302:

yup..yup..he's a smiley doctor. i got discharge quite afew times during my pregnancy. was so worried but every checkup he was always calm and assured me not to panic.
i was also under his careful observation when i was hospitalized becoz of bleeding at my 33rd wks of pregnancy.

all the best to u, k...take good care :Dancing_wub:

Incubator

I am also seeing Dr Wong, previously for my regular Pap Smear and this time for my pregnancy.

Those who sees him at Thomson Medical centre, do we have to deliver the baby at Thomson? I prefer Mt Alvernia.

Incubator

I like Dr Wong but guess now I have to give Dr Adrain Woodworth a try instead as Dr Wong's B.Batok clinic is too far and he is unable to arrange appointments at TMC as his slot (wednesday) slot is booked by other doctors. Sigh.