Disappointed with the BFN...

babylemon

:bsad:Today is the end of my 2ww... Out of curiousity, I did a test tis morning. But it gave me a disappointing result! Although my AF is not due yet but I tot I probably wld rec'd gd news...as I had felt most of the symtoms like sore breasts, feeling hungry, tired, frequent urination except nausea. Sigh! I dunno, maybe everything I felt is my own imagination... :wecry: Anyone out there has such experience?

lawla12

:bsad:Today is the end of my 2ww... Out of curiousity, I did a test tis morning. But it gave me a disappointing result! Although my AF is not due yet but I tot I probably wld rec'd gd news...as I had felt most of the symtoms like sore breasts, feeling hungry, tired, frequent urination except nausea. Sigh! I dunno, maybe everything I felt is my own imagination... :wecry: Anyone out there has such experience?

hahahaa...got lohhh...ME LOHHHHH....

esp when u'r due for the 2wws...then ur AF not yet come....then u start to haf those systoms......aiyo, ur mind juz cannot stop tinking, m i preggie??????

well.....some of them did mention tat the systoms for preggie n AF is quite similar.........

dun gif up until u see red yaaa...JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shyxxx:

babylemon

Thanks Lawla for replying... Well, I had those symtoms during the 2ww but yesterday and now it seems like all subside aldy. No longer feeling that hungry, tired, breast also normal liao...i feel so cheated... If it's not preggy then how come give me so many tis kind of feelings... In my previous cycle, I will have backache and cramps before AF come. So far I dun have those yet which give me a lot of false hope. :nah:

Just to share with u my backgrd, I hv regular mense but lately found out fm doc tat I didnt ovulate at all. Then during the treatment, doc give me pregynl injectn to assist. It helped and I saw e follicles growing but hb sa result is poor so my chances are really low.

Feel so painful to go through all these treatments. My fren ttc naturally and the first time she is successful aldy. She even told me that she tot it will be v difficult to conceive. :we2Randy-git:

Thanks Lawla for replying... Well, I had those symtoms during the 2ww but yesterday and now it seems like all subside aldy. No longer feeling that hungry, tired, breast also normal liao...i feel so cheated... If it's not preggy then how come give me so many tis kind of feelings... In my previous cycle, I will have backache and cramps before AF come. So far I dun have those yet which give me a lot of false hope. :nah:

Just to share with u my backgrd, I hv regular mense but lately found out fm doc tat I didnt ovulate at all. Then during the treatment, doc give me pregynl injectn to assist. It helped and I saw e follicles growing but hb sa result is poor so my chances are really low.

Feel so painful to go through all these treatments. My fren ttc naturally and the first time she is successful aldy. She even told me that she tot it will be v difficult to conceive. :we2Randy-git:
LemonBaby,

did you try with an ovulation kit? If not, you should, it works for me better than plotting the chart.

And, are you using lubricant for dryness? If you are, please stop using the normal ones like KY Gel cos' it will kill the sperms. You should use Preseed instead, which can be purchase from pharmacy.

Hope to hear your good news soon. Jia Yu:Dancing_tongue:

Oink

LemonBaby,

did you try with an ovulation kit? If not, you should, it works for me better than plotting the chart.

And, are you using lubricant for dryness? If you are, please stop using the normal ones like KY Gel cos' it will kill the sperms. You should use Preseed instead, which can be purchase from pharmacy.

Hope to hear your good news soon. Jia Yu:Dancing_tongue:
Really? Does KY Jelly really kill sperms? What's Preseed? Some kind of lubricant? Sorry for the long list of questions... bcos the doc say KY jelly is ok to use... hmm.... ?!? confused now.

J

justforgags

Really? Does KY Jelly really kill sperms? What's Preseed? Some kind of lubricant? Sorry for the long list of questions... bcos the doc say KY jelly is ok to use... hmm.... ?!? confused now.
hi thr oink, u may wanna take a look at www.preseed.com which had an experiment on sperms on KY jelly n nt all cn survive but preseed is a friendly lubricant jelly tat helps the sperm to swim better to the egg.. Tats wat i read lah n tell here briefly wat i've seen..

J

justforgags

Im nw worried leh.. I hv regular period but afraid like babylemon which she's nt ovulating.. I've tried the ovulation test kit b4 n thr is positive results tat im ovulating.. Hope its nt a false result..

*Babylemon, hv u tried the ovulation test kit before n does the result shows anything????

babylemon

Hi Daisy12moo, I didnt koe there is an ovulation kit till i went to tmc. I bought the clear blue brand (so expensive) fm them and started using since then. I used up 2 boxes and didnt see any smiley face. But after the pregnyl injection, I finally saw the smile. So tat's y I tot perhaps tis round will b successful. :wong19:

I nvr use lubricant before as I m afraid tat it might cause alergies. Normally it is used if there is dryness right? Does it help to improve fertility?

babylemon

Im nw worried leh.. I hv regular period but afraid like babylemon which she's nt ovulating.. I've tried the ovulation test kit b4 n thr is positive results tat im ovulating.. Hope its nt a false result..

*Babylemon, hv u tried the ovulation test kit before n does the result shows anything????

Dont worry justforgags, I believe tat the ovulation kit is useful. I only knew tat I didnt ovulate bcos I had gone for scanning to monitor the follicles. The follicles instead of growing, shrang when it was about ovulation time and so the doc said tat there was no hope for tat cycle. Tat time I used the whole box of the ovulation kit and I only end up seeing the empty circle everyday. :wefrown:

Although tis round I saw the smiley face but frankly speaking I didnt feel much wetness. Not too sure whether it is due to stress at work, ever since then I hv not seen the "egg white" thg tat is released during ovulation.

Oink

hi thr oink, u may wanna take a look at www.preseed.com which had an experiment on sperms on KY jelly n nt all cn survive but preseed is a friendly lubricant jelly tat helps the sperm to swim better to the egg.. Tats wat i read lah n tell here briefly wat i've seen..
Thanks, justforgags. Will go take a look at their website.

apollo

u haven missed ur menses yet?? cos if haven, then it's too early to detect.. that happened to me.. cos my pregnancy hormonse was low so even aft a day or 2 after i missed menses, also negative.. but before i missed my menses, i was like u, keep hungry and ate alot.. my hubby thought my stomach got pro..

J

justforgags

Dont worry justforgags, I believe tat the ovulation kit is useful. I only knew tat I didnt ovulate bcos I had gone for scanning to monitor the follicles. The follicles instead of growing, shrang when it was about ovulation time and so the doc said tat there was no hope for tat cycle. Tat time I used the whole box of the ovulation kit and I only end up seeing the empty circle everyday. :wefrown:

Although tis round I saw the smiley face but frankly speaking I didnt feel much wetness. Not too sure whether it is due to stress at work, ever since then I hv not seen the "egg white" thg tat is released during ovulation.
thx for the info babylemon.. im relieve nw.. anyway im seeing a gynae soon cz i've been complainin of bad cramps wenevr my menses comes, reli bad n im worried tat thr might be complication in my womb n also inform the doc tat i've been tryin for a child for more den 6mths nw with no results.. Referred to gynae alrdy, appt will be nx wk..

babylemon

Hi justforgags, yeah shld see a gynae to check. I also hv bad cramps. I think it cld be due to no exercise. I dun rem having such bad cramps during my sch days when I was active in sports. But some of my colleagues said that after child birth will be better aldy.

Today feeling extremely depressed as AF come liao...:embarrassed: No wonder the BFN... Gg to see doc again to see what can be done. A colleague recommended me to see TCM. Just wondering anyone out there has experience success with TCM esp for guys as my hb sa is not very gd. Pls share as I am losing hope...

janet_loo

I also tested morning yesterday. And found not pregnant. I do charting and measuring of temp. I am thinking of ordering the saliva fertility test from US. This kit allows multiple usage, not like ovulation kit, whereby can only use one time.

Multiple uses can save money mah, since I (trying for baby) may need a few times.

Anyone interested in the saliva fertility kit? We could share the shipment.

marilynn

Egg white? Is it safe to go into human body? Hee...
But egg white is slimy and icky... haha! :tlaugh:
Yes... But thats what beth kiley's advice... She's an expert on how to conceive...I've subscribed her and once a week she'll send me e-mail on tips to conceive....