PD in Clementi/West Coast area

shespice

You visited the clinic before? Is it good?
yes, did 2 injections for my baby there. i only went there twice and doc seems ok though when i ask questions he will say "its ok" "its normal" and don't really give much details. maybe he is more comfortable with mandarin than english. my friend recommended this clinic to me coz she said its good. i i think if its close to your place you can try and see for yourself :).
i am in west coast so i am actually trying to look for somewhere nearer my home. there's one in Clementi but i haven't tried it yet.

redjn

shespice, I believe the 1 in clementi is called "CHIA BABY & CHILD CLINIC". seriously speaking she's not that good, well at least on my son treatment her charges is quite high too. In the end we went back to our pediatrician whom is station in Thomson area. If you are still looking for a pediatrician you can try the listed below their review were not bad.

KINDER CLINIC PTE LTD (TEL : 6465 3050)
34 HOLLAND GROVE ROAD, HENRY PARK APARTMENTS
Mon – Fri : 9 am – 12 pm, 2 – 4 pm, 6 – 8pm
Sat : 9 am – 12 pm

JELITA CLINIC (TEL : 6465 4440)
EMAIL : jelita@imc-healthcare.com
293 HOLLAND ROAD #02-08 JELITA COLD STORAGE SHOPPING CENTRE
Mon – Fri : 9 am – 5.30 pm
Sat : 9 am – 1 pm
Sun & Public holiday : CLOSED

DOROTHY'S BABY & CHILD CLINIC (TEL : 6468 9803)
Mon – Fri : 10am – 12.30pm
Mon : 3 – 7pm, Tue, Wed, Fri : 2.30 – 5pm
Thu : 5 – 7pm
Sat : 9.30am - 12.30pm
1 JALAN ANAK BUKIT #02-20 BUKIT TIMAH PLAZA

shespice

shespice, I believe the 1 in clementi is called "CHIA BABY & CHILD CLINIC". seriously speaking she's not that good, well at least on my son treatment her charges is quite high too. In the end we went back to our pediatrician whom is station in Thomson area. If you are still looking for a pediatrician you can try the listed below their review were not bad.

KINDER CLINIC PTE LTD (TEL : 6465 3050)
34 HOLLAND GROVE ROAD, HENRY PARK APARTMENTS
Mon – Fri : 9 am – 12 pm, 2 – 4 pm, 6 – 8pm
Sat : 9 am – 12 pm

JELITA CLINIC (TEL : 6465 4440)
EMAIL : jelita@imc-healthcare.com
293 HOLLAND ROAD #02-08 JELITA COLD STORAGE SHOPPING CENTRE
Mon – Fri : 9 am – 5.30 pm
Sat : 9 am – 1 pm
Sun & Public holiday : CLOSED

DOROTHY'S BABY & CHILD CLINIC (TEL : 6468 9803)
Mon – Fri : 10am – 12.30pm
Mon : 3 – 7pm, Tue, Wed, Fri : 2.30 – 5pm
Thu : 5 – 7pm
Sat : 9.30am - 12.30pm
1 JALAN ANAK BUKIT #02-20 BUKIT TIMAH PLAZA

Hey thanks for your info. I did try the one at Clementi out but I must say not too happy with her also. Wonder if most PDs are like that LOL. Ask questions like not willing to answer also. Last Sunday I thought since my girl was like having phlegm so went to see her again and aiyo consultation so expensive! Paid $67 coz consultation alone was $60 and she didn't even give any advise.
I used to go to the one at Jurong but thought wanted to check out somewhere nearer. Anyway, for now I hope I dont't have to visit any pediatrician coz done with the 6 in 1 jabs. My girl's first pediatrician was at Mt A under Kinder Clinic also but we changed coz of distance. Usually how long would you go to a pediatrician before a normal GP would suffice?

redjn

frankly speaking, the clementi pediatrician dont't have a pediatrician look, cos' when I take my boy there for the 1st time, she was not even in her doc rope & I had mistaken her as a cleaner... haha LOL

I stick the pediatrician till my boy is 1.5 yrs old then switch to the GP. If not b'cos my pediatrician was so far away I would go back to see him all the time. Anyway, I still go to my pediatrician if my boy sickness dont't go away after 2 wks GP treatment.

Last edited: