Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

APRIL AND EARLIER :
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f15/mummysg-night-owls-club-11192/
(To date it contains 7217 posts viewed 27253 times)

= autumn82

Disclaimer : babes below not ranked according to level of affection hor~~~

= lawla12

= yellowpudding

= Number 2 = elaine82

= Number 3 = oblong

= Number 4 = sunflowerlady

= Number 5 = Spiral babe

= Jacquilau, Bbp babe, Princessminn, all NOCs~~~

= SPECIAL = Bbp babe (Actually means eat each other saliva la...to be exact)

= january84/mrspuppy/chuaeil (in darling archived list)

VroomVroom Boys = 05:59 AM
JacquiLau = 05:59 AM
CanCanMum = 05:59 AM
Elaine82 = 05:59 AM
Autumn82 = 05:58 AM
Yellowpudding = 05:57 AM
Princessminn = 05:58 AM
BbpHir3 = 04:53 AM
cynn.89llaluby = 04:43 AM
MsPlumpy = 03:34AM
SpiralNg = 03:34 AM
lisa_ng =03:19 AM
Almond = 03:13 AM
lawla12 = 03:07 AM
vonn81 = 03:04 AM
sunflowerlady = 01:16 AM
stupidyeye = 01:03 AM
Oblong = 12:15AM

Mr Admin-Ed = 05:22 AM
Mrs Results = 04:46 AM
chiro = 03:28 AM
Chuaeil = 02:51 AM
Daddy_D = 1:10AM

serenatoh55 = 04:40 AM
candy_ian = 01:48 AM
siongnelly = 01:22 AM
elainesoh07 = 01:20 AM
Superwoman = 12:42 AM
Angelmum = 12:20 AM
Porukadotzu = 12:04 AM
Joopjoop = 12:04 AM

Mae = no record after 12mn
Budgetmum = no record after 12mn
Snowbear = no record after 12mn
ahjes = no record after 12mn YET~~~

Last edited:

BbpHir3

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

anyone here?!?!
i'm waiting for mac for DH, SIL n ME!! N i'm paying!! PIL cfm kpkb... but i dun care!!! i'm freaking pissed off wif MIL again.. I actually fell aslp after we came back from my maternal grandparents place.. DD oso ALMOST fall aslp le.. den MIL come back, shout here for SIL shout there for DH.. den both of us dun need slp le.. still complain need iron clothes, wash clothes etc etc.. wat m i suppose to do?!?! i'm only responsible for DD!!! not the rest of the family!! not even DH (since he dun have the money to pay for DD n me now..) , den u still expect me to help u do things for the family.. although i'm married into the family, i'm married TO DH only.. not to the family!! this house is never gonna be mine.. everything stuff here stuff there.. those cannot let ppl c de mess, hide here with this hide here with that.. cooking stove not always working + even working, oso very hard to get the fire to stay.. can change, dun wan change.. den whole family complain!! WTFH?!?!?!

I'M SO ANGRY TODAY!!

BbpHir3

y no 1 again ne? haiz...

i got question....
tummy pain pain.. could it be cuz DD lie on me tummy for a period of time, den affecting the little one inside?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

BbpHir3 said:
why no 1 again ne? haiz...

i got question....
tummy pain pain.. could it be cuz dear daughter lie on me tummy for a period of time, then affecting the little one inside?
Better observe whether got spotting or not ... if there isn't, then you should be ok.
But dun keep doing stunts with Letitia liao ... else, you'd be executing "abortion" on the little one yourself.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

BbpHir3 said:
I'M SO ANGRY TODAY!!
Haiz ... you also hafta ask yourself WHY you chose to marry into this dysfunctional mess of a family.
Maybe you could have been better off being a single mum ... at least get sayanged by your own parents at home.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

edy

Administrator
Staff member

Haiz ... you also hafta ask yourself WHY you chose to marry into this dysfunctional mess of a family.
Maybe you could have been better off being a single mum ... at least get sayanged by your own parents at home.
I agreed with VVB on this ...

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

yellowpudding said:
I want sashimi now....
I like..fatty tuna...:p Yummy~
I love sashimi too ... salmon belly, tuna belly, lobster, etc.
However, you better stay away from sashimi for a long while yet ...
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

yellowpudding said:
Darling, Freya is still inside... she is getting WAY TOO COMFORTABLE and I am getting VERY UNCOMFORTABLE! Shower you with heaps of baby dust. Will help you pray for your 2nd IUI to be successful. Jia you Jia you.
Looks like it's gonna be Tue then ... all according to your plan.
Remember to enjoy ...

BbpHir3

wah... VVB long time no c!!

dear daughter lyks to sleep on me worz.. sometimes it's the only way to let her sleep peacefully.. any idea how to kick this habit of hers? tried letting her hug her "worm worm" bolster to sleep.. not helping much.. works a few times niaz...

financial wise, if married then eligible for baby bonus mahz... wahahaha.. ($v$)... being single mum might be an option.. but either ways have their pros and cons... just lyk the options we have to keep no. 2....

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

Admin-Ed said:
I agreed with VVB on this ...
There are more than a few mummies who are barely 22-23 around here ... some happily settled down, some not ... some even choosing to brave the future on their own as single mummy.

Being 41 this year, I always tell myself this ... if I were a little more engrossed with the fornification all those years ago, I could well have fathered a daughter of my own, aged around the same as these young mummies.

Hence, the soft spot ... for these girls who really deserve better in life, than to give up their youth to be drown in such dysfunctional messes.
:beek: :beek:

BbpHir3

it depends on how u see the situation.... if i'm to view it as "none of my business", i might not be as angry as i am (DH ex wife is in this category).. but i'm viewing it as "DD is goin to grow up in this environment", hence, i'm fed up wib them...

there are solutions to the prob though...
1. move out when we haf stable income and (at least) when DD's 2yo...
2. change my attitude to "none of my business"
3. change the whole living standard (quite a BIG project, i would say..)
4. continue n close 1 eye....

muahahahaha....

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

BbpHir3 said:
dear daughter lyks to sleep on me worz.. sometimes it's the only way to let her sleep peacefully.. any idea how to kick this habit of hers? tried letting her hug her "worm worm" bolster to sleep.. not helping much.. works a few times niaz...
You asking me the task-master? My 2 boys are military trained since day 1 leh ... but seriously, sometimes you need to play hard ball with the kiddos for their own good.
However, if you really cannot manage it otherwise & hafta let Letitia sleep on you ... then let her sleep on your chest or even in the slot created by your armpit ... just avoid letting her sleep on your tummy.
:wink: :wink:

BbpHir3 said:
financial wise, if married then eligible for baby bonus mahz... wahahaha.. ($very$)... being single mum might be an option.. but either ways have their pros and cons... just lyk the options we have to keep no. 2....
Dun take this in the wrong light ... I'm not asking you to be a single mum now. The decision was to be made when you were pregnant with Letitia ... & that decision was already made, whether rightly or wrongly.

In the same way as I've explained the abortion decision, life's always a bitch ... it's never enough to make a decision based on what will happen a week later or a month later ... we need to think as far ahead as 5-10 years later.

Anyways, since the 2 of them cannot bring yourselves to execute the abortion, then what's the plan then?
I mean, you will hafta stop your studies in another 6 months or so ... right?
Also, since money is so hard to come by nowadays, where is the money gonna come for the little one?
:bconfused: :bconfused:

BbpHir3

You asking me the task-master? My 2 boys are military trained since day 1 ... but seriously, sometimes you need to play hard ball with the kiddos for their own good.
However, if you really cannot manage it otherwise & hafta let Letitia sleep on you ... then let her sleep on your chest or even in the slot created by your armpit ... just avoid letting her sleep on your tummy.
:wink: :wink:
if she make noise on purpose, just to be carried to sleep, then it's her own problem.. she'll be kept in her cot, with lights off all by herself.. but if she never make noise, and it's obvious she wants to sleep (rubbing eyes and constant yawning..), i'll let her lie on me.. cuz it seems to help her to fall aslp faster.. usually the main reason that she dont wanna sleep when she's tired is that she distracted by other things.. so "hugging the bolster" only seems to work when she's not distracted + she's tired.. :embarrassed::embarrassed:
In the same way as I've explained the abortion decision, life's always a bitch ... it's never enough to make a decision based on what will happen a week later or a month later ... we need to think as far ahead as 5-10 years later.

Anyways, since the 2 of them cannot bring yourselves to execute the abortion, then what's the plan then?
I mean, you will hafta stop your studies in another 6 months or so ... right?
Also, since money is so hard to come by nowadays, where is the money gonna come for the little one?
:bconfused: :bconfused:
dear husband is very determined to do well in the current job.. and he's already looking for a second job.. i can c the change.. only worry is that he gets conflict from the "superiors" all over again.. haiz... more or less, we're pulling thru with some savings already.. i've do the math.. we should be able to cope financially with the help from relatives every now and then.. by the time dear daughter goes for playgroup or etc.. i can come out and work liaoz... hopefully getting a good pay job lohz... then we can relax abit on finance ... have told dear husband parents bout it.. they seems ok bout it.. not very very very angry.. just a lil surprise.. cuz they've guess this might happen liaoz.. wahahahaha... now waiting for a chance for dear husband to tell my parents.. he dont dare to tell them.. but he got to.. an agreement between us 2.. lol... cuz for dear daughter case, i was the one hu break the news to both side parents.. it should be his turn liaoz... wahahaha....

Last edited:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male

BbpHir3 said:
dear husband is very determined to do well in the current job.. and he's already looking for a second job.. i can c the change.. only worry is that he gets conflict from the "superiors" all over again.. haiz... more or less, we're pulling thru with some savings already.. i've do the math.. we should be able to cope financially with the help from relatives every now and then.. by the time dear daughter goes for playgroup or etc.. i can come out and work liaoz... hopefully getting a good pay job lohz... then we can relax abit on finance ... have told dear husband parents bout it.. they seems ok bout it.. not very very very angry.. just a lil surprise.. cuz they've guess this might happen liaoz.. wahahahaha... now waiting for a chance for dear husband to tell my parents.. he dont dare to tell them.. but he got to.. an agreement between us 2.. lol... cuz for dear daughter case, i was the one hu break the news to both side parents.. it should be his turn liaoz... wahahaha....
Good Luck ... & rest assured I'll say a prayer for you every now & then, that things will all unfold according to the way both of you have planned.

There are more than a few mummies who are barely 22-23 around here ... some happily settled down, some not ... some even choosing to brave the future on their own as single mummy.

Being 41 this year, I always tell myself this ... if I were a little more engrossed with the fornification all those years ago, I could well have fathered a daughter of my own, aged around the same as these young mummies.

Hence, the soft spot ... for these girls who really deserve better in life, than to give up their youth to be drown in such dysfunctional messes.
:beek: :beek:
什么 是 fornification.. i tried find to noe the meaning.. cant find this word..

BbpHir3

Good Luck ... & rest assured I'll say a prayer for you every now & then, that things will all unfold according to the way both of you have planned.
thanks.. trying to sae a prayer (to the lord) for dear husband, dear daughter and the lil one everyday.. but under dear husband (very very anti christain and jesus) watchful eyes, it've been hard (esp when he's at home this 3 days..)...:wong29:

wahh vvb.. long time no see~!
老婆 .. coooooooooooooool down. ice coooooooooool...
ai ai ..... i thought you sae you not coming online???:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

thanks.. trying to sae a prayer (to the lord) for dear husband, dear daughter and the lil one everyday.. but under dear husband (very very anti christain and jesus) watchful eyes, it've been hard (esp when he's at home this 3 days..)...:wong29:

ai ai ..... i thought you sae you not coming online???:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

.. you seem very jialat sia... your life. your so stucked being a 师奶.. aiya i dont know how to say... baby = your fault... housework=your fault... dinner=your fault. mother in law=your fault...

i moody ... AF laii. damn du lan... scolded like almost everyone at home.. except daddy-in-law.. no mood sleep...

Last edited:

BbpHir3

.. you seem very jialat sia... your life. your so stucked being a 师奶.. aiya i dont know how to say... baby = your fault... housework=your fault... dinner=your fault. mother in law=your fault...

i moody ... AF laii. damn du lan... scolded like almost everyone at home.. except daddy-in-law.. no mood sleep...
at least u can scold ppl.. i make noise n complain to DH only.. den MIL gib me black face.. she even ask FIL to ask me do things for her... my FIL got the bo chap attitude de... he only cuz MIL sae i angry wib her, den FIL come into the pic.. wahahaha.. abit ke lian him siaz.. wahahaha...

DD now haven wear her pj d bottom.. changing her diapers soon.. lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.