Louis Vuitton

Pwiincess

Have some. Thought of getting the Neverfull. Guess, I got to think about that later! But I realli like the Vernis wallet. But it's too expensive for a wallet. Duh~!

eiff12

My frenz say the Neverfull bag is oos. Think the new stocks will most probably arrive during xmas period. Btw, how much is it retailing huh?

CynCyn

My frenz say the Neverfull bag is oos. Think the new stocks will most probably arrive during xmas period. Btw, how much is it retailing huh?
1k+ heard frm a friend oso tt is OOS . So sad ah . I wanted to get neverfull mm . Bt must wait till 3mths . And around 1000 ppl on waiting list . This is crazy man .

vodkager

i only have one pink vernis wallet.. i really really wanna get hold of one LV bag soon!! especially speedy!!

Agnes Josephine

I only have monogram coin purse & wallet...

As for bags, I'm more into Gucci... Buy I also don't mind LV in my collection (provided I tio 1 mil & above toto)..

Now only dream to have nia... :wong27::wong27:

lulu_booboo

only ever bought 1 monogram LV bag... and hated it!!
bought only 'coz i was in paris on my own and went to the LV store on champ elysees and thought, better buy something...
i find monogram abit common now so never use it... only special thing is that they embossed my initials on the bag... so i got LL on my LV bag... LOL

eiff12

only ever bought 1 monogram LV bag... and hated it!!
bought only 'coz i was in paris on my own and went to the LV store on champ elysees and thought, better buy something...
i find monogram abit common now so never use it... only special thing is that they embossed my initials on the bag... so i got LL on my LV bag... LOL
So nice can emboss initials... can it be done at sg boutique?

CynCyn

Just gotten a Monogram Speedy ystday . Ask the SA if neverfull MM is available . Out of stock until October .

cuz I think it's new item & just launched...
yalo!!! retail price 1050!!! lolx

my frd told mi even paris oso oos lo!!! *fainted* *pengz* [tot wanted her to brg in for mi mah!]

As iz qt big enuff & such a good price lo dats y oos!!!

cyn dear cfm october stocks will flow in mah? *omg*

Agnes Josephine

my frd told mi even paris oso oos lo!!! *fainted* *pengz* [tot wanted her to brg in for mi mah!]

ya lor... but think even the stocks arrive in Oct, also limited stocks ba... since everywhere in the world is OOS... so be prepared that it will go OOS again in Oct... cuz I think alot of people already on the waiting list...

mavis

hehe...Currently only have a Louis Vuitton Damier Azur coin pouch in my collection.

For Bags i only have Gucci and Coach leh...

CynCyn

$1050 so cheap lo . For the size of the back . Compare a speedy n a neverfull . I rather pay more to get a big tote . I ask the SA tt's what he told me Oct then hv . Argh~
Perhaps u wanna call and reserve ? :001_302: