Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

26JMC

if so, how fast wor??? share ur experience?? :)

right now resuming ML with hubby. we didnt have any protection.. anyone also did the same???
not that we are anxious or what..just feel that to let nature take its course....

izanyzam

Hi there..

Ive had 2 miscarriages ever since i got married in June last year..Once in November 2008 and the next one was in February 2009..In between these 2 miscarriages,ive had one round of menstrual cycle before i conceived again..I lost both pregnancies at roughly 5 weeks plus..

I found out that im pregnant for the third time in April this year..I was emotionally ready for this one should the same thing happen again..But with God's will,i could already see my baby's flickering heartbeat at 6 weeks(i couldnt even see a fetus during my previous 2 pregnancies) and at 11 weeks,i saw just how developed my baby is..Im in my 12th week now..

Its wise to let your body rest and recover after a miscarriage..And let at least 2-3 menstrual cycle pass before trying to conceive again..That didnt work for me as i let nature take it own course..If you were to conceive again,be emotionally prepared as you will constantly feel worried as you go through yet another pregnancy..Just pray and hope for the best and take really good care of yourself..

I wish both you and your hubby all the best..!!!! :001_302::001_302:

apollo

Hi there..

Ive had 2 miscarriages ever since i got married in June last year..Once in November 2008 and the next one was in February 2009..In between these 2 miscarriages,ive had one round of menstrual cycle before i conceived again..I lost both pregnancies at roughly 5 weeks plus..

I found out that im pregnant for the third time in April this year..I was emotionally ready for this one should the same thing happen again..But with God's will,i could already see my baby's flickering heartbeat at 6 weeks(i couldnt even see a fetus during my previous 2 pregnancies) and at 11 weeks,i saw just how developed my baby is..Im in my 12th week now..

Its wise to let your body rest and recover after a miscarriage..And let at least 2-3 menstrual cycle pass before trying to conceive again..That didnt work for me as i let nature take it own course..If you were to conceive again,be emotionally prepared as you will constantly feel worried as you go through yet another pregnancy..Just pray and hope for the best and take really good care of yourself..

yup, tt's also what my gynae advised aft my 1st MC.. =D

MsKoh1973

I heard my gyn at kkh said, better to rest for 2 Mens cycle, let the body recovered first and also easier to chx how big the bb if preg again.

I terminate my bb in Jan due to abnormality, just started trying again as got irregular mens.

Is better to take a rest first, cos you won't noe what causes the MC, frankly speaking if just MC, the cervic might be opened, if preg again, I guess there may be possibility that the bb may "drop" out and as such, causing another MC. Personal thoughts.

26JMC

har!!! serious? quite yan zhong le.. so u have protected ML after D & C???
I heard my gyn at kkh said, better to rest for 2 Mens cycle, let the body recovered first and also easier to chx how big the bb if preg again.

I terminate my bb in Jan due to abnormality, just started trying again as got irregular mens.

Is better to take a rest first, cos you won't noe what causes the MC, frankly speaking if just MC, the cervic might be opened, if preg again, I guess there may be possibility that the bb may "drop" out and as such, causing another MC. Personal thoughts.

26JMC

thank u wor... that means must go find condom again... lol :)
Hi there..

26JMC

tdy called up the clinic to check on the test report. i was informed that the result is normal/ i was like..HUH??? whats normal? she told me over the phone as if i am enquiring my pap smear result.... can only wait till end of the month to go gynae and ask further liao... qi si wo le...

J

justforgags

tdy called up the clinic to check on the test report. i was informed that the result is normal/ i was like..HUH??? whats normal? she told me over the phone as if i am enquiring my pap smear result.... can only wait till end of the month to go gynae and ask further liao... qi si wo le...

If i were u i cnt wait for end of the mth n will get dwn to the clinic personally n ask what's normal when i called to enquire bout my results:err:

26JMC

i wish le..but i cant cos i going oustation next tuesday and wun be baack till sun..... maybe take mc and go for the consultation when back cos i booked sat slot liao.
If i were u i cnt wait for end of the mth n will get dwn to the clinic personally n ask what's normal when i called to enquire bout my results:err:

crescent

hi, wana ask how long do you have to wait b4 your 1st period come after d&c?

i got some mense like bleeding after 3wks later which last abt 5-6 days (my normal period length) then yst, after about 1 wk plus i start to have some spottings, today oso...

anyone experience tis??

apollo

hi, wana ask how long do you have to wait b4 your 1st period come after d&c?

i got some mense like bleeding after 3wks later which last abt 5-6 days (my normal period length) then yst, after about 1 wk plus i start to have some spottings, today oso...

anyone experience tis??
for me, i had mine aft ard 5-6 weeks lik tt...

actu starting, menses might not be regular yet... mayb u can observe 1st??

crescent

my doc oso say will come ard 4-6wks later... but dunno hw come mine so early at 3wks... then now exp some spotting... dunno wat happen leh..

apollo

my doc oso say will come ard 4-6wks later... but dunno hw come mine so early at 3wks... then now exp some spotting... dunno wat happen leh..
mayb tt's just a "reference" timing?? or u wanna go and check with ur gynae??

MsKoh1973

After I dnc in jan, mens come abt 6 to 8 weeks, at first heavy, later keep having brown discharge, occassionaly fresh blood, then mar have mens for two days, apr abt 10 days including brown discharge days, but now i count back my last two cycle,founded that they all on a 28 days cycle fr the first day of mens. This month i started ttc, rightfully last week is the TIME, dunnoe got strike or not cos DH most of the time nite shift last week.................................

crescent

my bbt is so erratic after my d&c... one day high then the next day goes down again.... it's been like tat after my 1st menses on 7 may... until now still no O....

anyone got such problems???

26JMC

u monitor your temp daily? that time when my gynae told me that the egg will be ripe soon, i kept testing with OPK. and kept getting negative sign. then i got panic and after a week, the mense came. maybe i missed it cos i test alternate days for some days...

later i read that its normal not to have some O for the cycle..it also bothers me cos i am plannign to have baby soon. now i can only monitor after my mense cleared.

my bbt is so erratic after my d&c... one day high then the next day goes down again.... it's been like that after my 1st menses on 7 may... until now still no O....

anyone got such problems???

26JMC

Mskoh, any good news?
After I dnc in jan, mens come about 6 to 8 weeks, at first heavy, later keep having brown discharge, occassionaly fresh blood, then mar have mens for two days, apr about 10 days including brown discharge days, but now i count back my last two cycle,founded that they all on a 28 days cycle fr the first day of mens. This month i started trying to concieve, rightfully last week is the TIME, dunnoe got strike or not cos dear husband most of the time nite shift last week.................................

26JMC

one of my colleague who had natural MC. she said hers is bleed like normal mense and after 2 weeks, her actual mense came. find it v fast so i think should be normal ah :)

did u went back to gynae for further checkup?

my doc also say will come around 4-6wks later... but dont know hw come mine so early at 3wks... then now exp some spotting... dont know what happen ..