How to increase bust size?

Ange

Hi Cherow,

i am waiting for Mab0oLine to reply mi, then i can help you all to get it at the promo price.

Hi peanuts,

Perhap you can try out this bust define serum, got to know that this product can help to increase the bust size, uphold the bust line and most important it can prevent breast cancer.

peanuts

Hi Cherow,

i am waiting for Mab0oLine to reply mi, then i can help you all to get it at the promo price.

Hi peanuts,

Perhap you can try out this bust define serum, got to know that this product can help to increase the bust size, uphold the bust line and most important it can prevent breast cancer.
From which brand?

Ange

Hi Mab0oLine,

BDS mean bust defining serum from dermacare lor.. yup, the new version with RDS technology.

Hi Peanut,

the brand is stated as per above.

cher0w

ok just to clear sum doubts about derma care. derma care bust defining serum, short term usage = short term results. giving you a temporary bust lift/enhancement. however long term usage, will result in a permanent lift, permanent bust size increment and prevents breast cancer. =)

so long term usuage means use for how long?

need

maybe can try those traditional jamu's which helps in this area. coz some frens did try with result.

Ange

it will sink back but become there is still gravity, it will still abit sag.. hence to maintain, maybe just use once awhile lor..

shiseru

derma care bust defining serum
I have heard many good reviews about this serum, heard it helps enhancement and lift saggy breasts. I have been trying to get a bottle but it's always out of stock but now pregnant also cannot use T_T

Anyone used this before, any feedback? Mab0oLine, can comment?

Last edited: