After 5 program

Agnes Josephine

For those FTWM, where did you usually go after work? Dinner with few good friends or colleagues? Coffee seesions with gossip khakis? Pubbing with colleagues/khakis? KTV sessions with friends?

Care to share?

Let me start 1st...

When I'm still in the work force, I normally go for dinner cum coffee sessions with my group of girlfriends or colleagues... Thereafter, will either proceed to pubbing or ktv-ing... I really missed those working days... :embarrassed:

BABYKAPO

I will normally have dinner & kopi with friends or colleague after work too and will stay out later on Friday for movie or ktv :tlaugh:

BABYKAPO

For those FTWM, where did you usually go after work? Dinner with few good friends or colleagues? Coffee seesions with gossip khakis? Pubbing with colleagues/khakis? KTV sessions with friends?

Care to share?

Let me start 1st...

When I'm still in the work force, I normally go for dinner cum coffee sessions with my group of girlfriends or colleagues... Thereafter, will either proceed to pubbing or ktv-ing... I really missed those working days... :embarrassed:

:we3wubclub: *Huggies* .. AJ, you can still meet up with friends or ex-colleague when there's someone taking care of your little prince at night ya :001_302: ..
You know .. I really admire & respect all SAHM but i know i can never be one . . . i get depressed easily when i was taking care of ds alone during the first 3 months, its not easy ..

Agnes Josephine

:we3wubclub: *Huggies* .. AJ, you can still meet up with friends or ex-colleague when there's someone taking care of your little prince at night ya :001_302: ..
You know .. I really admire & respect all SAHM but i know i can never be one . . . i get depressed easily when i was taking care of ds alone during the first 3 months, its not easy ..

but I still miss working life... cuz got my own income... :embarrassed:

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
ehhh.. usually i rush home to see my kids.....

once in a while, hubby and i will date or meet friends.

just recently i signed for a dance class. :)

elaine01

Rush home! Only have an hour to wash clothes/mop floor, bathe, have dinner then off I go to pick Javier from nanny.:Dancing_wub:

jedamum

when i was still FTWM, my day usually ends at 8pm+.......totally no life...no family life also. so i don't really miss working life de....except for the paycheck.

vodkager

mi usually after wrk bring DS go gaigai w friends.. or sometimes boss or colleagues treat den dinner lor.. at times, if go clubbing or kbox, will make DS slp already den go lor..

msblur

Normally after work, i will meet up with some frens for a drink or shopping loh. If nt will be to meet my hubby for movies or dinner. Usually Mon to Fri will be our free time, onli wkends are our Family Day. So going out during the wkends will be with our kids tagging along liao. :Dancing_tongue:

pinkieroxy

after work I must go straight hm cuz MIL will b unhappy if I came back late sianz!!! No life 4 me at all... can't even go mit ma frens 4 outing. I really miss ma past life so much...

Agnes Josephine

after work I must go straight hm cuz MIL will b unhappy if I came back late sianz!!! No life 4 me at all... can't even go mit ma frens 4 outing. I really miss ma past life so much...

don't mind me asking, why your mil will be unhappy ar? then what if you need to work OT?

Agnes Josephine

mi usually after wrk bring DS go gaigai w friends.. or sometimes boss or colleagues treat den dinner lor.. at times, if go clubbing or kbox, will make DS slp already den go lor..
but by the time you reached home after work, so got time to bring Jabez go out? wouldn't that be a bit late? jmho... :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

Normally after work, i will meet up with some frens for a drink or shopping loh. If nt will be to meet my hubby for movies or dinner. Usually Mon to Fri will be our free time, onli wkends are our Family Day. So going out during the wkends will be with our kids tagging along liao. :Dancing_tongue:
so good... your dh will watch movie with you... mine have to wait long long then have... :embarrassed: