Central Area - I am a Babysitter Let me help you find a babysitter for FREE!

Ng Huey Shin

Hi dear,

Came across your post offering help to search for nanny. Do you still help out mommies in search of nanny?

I'm currently staying at Bishan area.

Looking for a nanny to take care of my 5 months old boy starting next year after CNY.

Need a nanny who can babysit from 7AM to 7PM Monday till Friday.

My budget is around $700-800. Negotiable.

Being a first time mummy, I really appreciate the help you offered on the forum. :we2cute:

Do contact me via email nghueyshin@gmail.com or whatsapp 96168971.

Thanks.

Regards,
Huey Shin

meilin

Hi .. I am looking for the babysitter near to my house @ woodlands dr 14 (for my new born baby 1 month Apr17 onward). Any recommend? Can watsapps me @ 90603849. Thank you in advance !!

meilin

Re: need a housewife to mind primary school children

Hi ... I'm looking for babysitter for my new born baby from apr17 onwards near my house Woodlands dr 14 (weekdays 7am to 7pm) ... Any recommend or interested pls pm or what apps me @ 90603849

Janvier

Hi, i'm looking for babysitter in cck crescent area, blk 683a. 2 young kids (age 5 & 6) noon (fetch from school) to evening. PM me please if keen, thanks.

Faezah Fazni

Hi mummies and daddies!

Child care is full with a long waiting list, and no parents or in-laws to help look after your little one?

Are you looking for a babysitter in your area, but can't seem to find any?

Want to get a babysitter so that you can go back to work asap?

Or maybe you want to have a night off with your spouse, but nobody can babysit for a couple of hours?

Let me help you find a suitable babysitter! Simply drop me a PM with where you are staying, how old is your baby and how often you need a babysitter, your budget and I'll do the search for you, absolutely FREE! Just pay your babysitter!

:Dancing_wub:

Babysitters looking for assignments can also PM me. :)

Faezah Fazni

Hi mummies and daddies!

Child care is full with a long waiting list, and no parents or in-laws to help look after your little one?

Or maybe you want to have a night off with your spouse, but nobody can babysit for a couple of hours?

Let me help you find a suitable babysitter! Simply drop me a PM with where you are staying, how old is your baby and how often you need a babysitter, your budget and I'll do the search for you, absolutely FREE! Just pay your babysitter!

Hi I need babysitting area taman Jurong any contact

chmickey

Hi mummies and daddies!

I am looking for a babysitter near Yishun area, for my 8 months baby. budget is 700-800 per month, 5 and half day per week, any recommend?

Cynthia Goh

Hi mummies and daddies!

Hi
I'm looking for a daycare babysitter at Yew Tee area (Choa Chu Kang Crescent) to look after my 3mths old infant and 7 years old child. Any recommend?

Last edited:

shanicemc7

Hi Nannybaby,

Just wondering if your post is still active and are you still assisting to look out for babysitter? Am looking for one at Queesntown area, Mon-Fri (7.30am - 7.00pm), 4mths old newborn from May 2018 onwards. My contact is 83322352.

Thanks,
Shanice

Melissa Kok

Hi! Need a babysitter. Our house is 6 mins walk from Aljunied MRT. 8am to 530pm Mon to Fri excluding PH. LO is currently 7mths old.
Require a Chinese babysitter.

Please contact at 97645108

Thank u!

Goodday

Hi, I'm looking for a babysitter around Ang Mo Kio Avenue 3 for my baby girl, Mon - Fri (except PHs) from 730am to 630pm. My baby is currently 7 weeks and we require a Chinese babysitter.

Please help, thank you.

krystalagger

Any assignments? Chinese housewife staying near bukit gombak MRT with more than 20 years of experience.

For more information, please contact me at 96494812.

EPL

Hi,

I am looking for a Chinese babysitter to look after my 2 month old baby for 1 month at my house ( located at Choa Chu Kang).

Kindly contact me at 8218 7533.
Thanks.