purchase of prams and electric breast pumps

snowy28

hi everyone
is there any good recommendations on which brand to buy for the prams and electric milk pumps?
and where is it the place to get these stuff cheap?
i am now thirteen weeks pregnant, am i too early to buy these stuff now?
cos now is the great singapore sale so hopefully can save some by buying now

ochklk

hi everyone
is there any good recommendations on which brand to buy for the prams and electric milk pumps?
and where is it the place to get these stuff cheap?
i am now thirteen weeks pregnant, am i too early to buy these stuff now?
cos now is the great singapore sale so hopefully can save some by buying now
It's all depends you like high end, mid end or lower end one, I bought lucky baby stroller @ www.babystudio.com.sg, at around $90, my hubby at 1st wanted to buy the capella(around 200plus one)but i find a bit small, we are bery happy with the lucky baby stroller.

For breastpump, I bought Avnet a second hand electric pump from my hubby's cousin which cost $299 but I only pay $150, she only use it for a few months.

Dun buy so early, go round reading which are the better one, go round window shopping, compare price and product but most important you have to like it, cos u are using for yr bb, treat it like exercise too.

Go to www.kidzloft.com, pregnant mum got 50% off all item. :wong29:See anything you like..

snowy28

It's all depends you like high end, mid end or lower end one, I bought lucky baby stroller @ www.babystudio.com.sg, at around $90, my hubby at 1st wanted to buy the capella(around 200plus one)but i find a bit small, we are bery happy with the lucky baby stroller.

For breastpump, I bought Avnet a second hand electric pump from my hubby's cousin which cost $299 but I only pay $150, she only use it for a few months.

dont buy so early, go round reading which are the better one, go round window shopping, compare price and product but most important you have to like it, cos you are using for your baby, treat it like exercise too.

Go to www.kidzloft.com, pregnant mum got 50% off all item. :wong29:See anything you like..
ya got to look around too, my hubby adore the quinny buzz and intended to buy yesterday but no desirable colours , left with those stirking colours like orange and green kinda of ugly, as other colours are not no offder, hence we dropped the idea of buying and decided to look on.

marclaren is those normal four wheels and also consider quite ex for its design and comfort level (cushiona and so forth)

maybe shd wait for the parenthood fair before buying the pram

maybe i shd not buy too early and see see look look around just in case got better purchases

thanks for the link

pigletif

i now in my 29 weeks but haven't started buying. pram will only buy after baby come out, so that baby can test test which one is better mah .. hee..
but do not worried so much on the GSS, cos nowadays alot of sales, no need GSS also got sale.. private sale..ettc

snowbear

ya got to look around too, my hubby adore the quinny buzz and intended to buy yesterday but no desirable colours , left with those stirking colours like orange and green kinda of ugly, as other colours are not no offder, hence we dropped the idea of buying and decided to look on.

marclaren is those normal four wheels and also consider quite ex for its design and comfort level (cushiona and so forth)

maybe should wait for the parenthood fair before buying the pram

maybe i should not buy too early and see see look look around just in case got better purchases

thanks for the link
dh and i rushed into buying our 1st pram without reading up or scouting ard - a capella one that costs 200+. After using it for more than half a year, we decided to get a new pram/stroller. We read the reviews of prams and decided to get the maclaren triumph in the end. Considered the quinny buzz but the reviews abt it were all bad. Maclaren looks very skeletal so u may think it's not worth that amt of money (it costs almost $300) but it's sturdy yet light enuff for mummies like me to handle. We decided to change pram coz i go out with dd alone on wkdays and feel that the capella one is just too heavy..

Anyway, do scout ard a bit more n read online reviews first abt the products. Don't rush into buying things too early like me! :)

snowy28

i now in my 29 weeks but have not't started buying. pram will only buy after baby come out, so that baby can test test which one is better mah .. hee..
but do not worried so much on the GSS, cos nowadays alot of sales, no need GSS also got sale.. private sale..ettc
but if baby come out will be too late rite, cos my hubby also say once the bb come out u will have no time hence will anyhow grab any pram or stuff for urgent use first and will not have time to consider the pros and cons of the quality and price which i quite agree also
cos last min purchase ma, so now slowly source ard is the best
tho i think it's also too early for me to buy, but buy bit by bit to store is a gd decision too so tat wont have so many things to worry later on

snowy28

dear husband and i rushed into buying our 1st pram without reading up or scouting around - a capella one that costs 200+. After using it for more than half a year, we decided to get a new pram/stroller. We read the reviews of prams and decided to get the maclaren triumph in the end. Considered the quinny buzz but the reviews about it were all bad. Maclaren looks very skeletal so you may think it's not worth that amt of money (it costs almost $300) but it's sturdy yet light enuff for mummies like me to handle. We decided to change pram coz i go out with dear daughter alone on wkdays and feel that the capella one is just too heavy..

Anyway, do scout around a bit more and read online reviews first about the products. dont't rush into buying things too early like me! :)
u heard of the bungaboo? that one according to the review is the among the top 3 best brand for prams

my fren said she uses combi and feel that is gd cos can carry baby and close the pram using only one hand.

quinny has gd design but consider a bit bulky and ex too. but no choice my hubby adores it. so he only have eyes for this brand

jasobias

you heard of the bungaboo? that one according to the review is the among the top 3 best brand for prams

my friend said she uses combi and feel that is good cos can carry baby and close the pram using only one hand.

quinny has good design but consider a bit bulky and ex too. but no choice my hubby adores it. so he only have eyes for this brand
hey,
combi is pretty gd.Its light weight too.I used it for both of my boys.Easy to fold it too.I used to bring my boys out by myself so weight of pram was a definate factor .Carrying a baby in a pram down the stairs is no easy feat...:err:

snowbear

you heard of the bungaboo? that one according to the review is the among the top 3 best brand for prams

my friend said she uses combi and feel that is good cos can carry baby and close the pram using only one hand.

quinny has good design but consider a bit bulky and ex too. but no choice my hubby adores it. so he only have eyes for this brand
We like Stokke actually but it's damn expensive. The latest model i think it's Stokke Explorer, it places bb very high such that if u sit at the table to eat bb's on the same level and can see u instead of being usually lower down for other prams.

snowbear

but if baby come out will be too late rite, cos my hubby also say once the baby come out you will have no time hence will anyhow grab any pram or stuff for urgent use first and will not have time to consider the pros and cons of the quality and price which i quite agree also
cos last min purchase , so now slowly source around is the best
tho i think it's also too early for me to buy, but buy bit by bit to store is a good decision too so that wont have so many things to worry later on
better to buy when u're in 2nd trimester instead of the 3rd coz if not u'll be too tired to shop much and may make impulsive buys coz u just wanna go home! :)

deb230774

Hi it really depends on which Bugaboo you are looking at. The Chameleon is about the same size as the Quinny Buzz. And please note that Bugaboo Chameleon is at least 1.5times more expensive than a Quinny Buzz. If one really would like to have a Quinny, there are many ppl selling pre-loved if you look around.

I have 10 more weeks before my due date but we have bought a Qiunny Zapp and a Buzz. To us, both are for very different usage. The Zapp is for short trips and for holiday travel with the Maxi Cosi for 1st 6 months. The Buzz is for strolling around and going for dining. So it really depends on your needs and requirements. All the best.

pigletif

but if baby come out will be too late rite, cos my hubby also say once the baby come out you will have no time hence will anyhow grab any pram or stuff for urgent use first and will not have time to consider the pros and cons of the quality and price which i quite agree also
cos last min purchase , so now slowly source around is the best
tho i think it's also too early for me to buy, but buy bit by bit to store is a good decision too so that wont have so many things to worry later on
oh i c .. quite true. since u still got a long way, u can always shop around when there's any sale going on... than slowly buy bit by bit, so that u won't buy too much since baby out grown very fast... :tlaugh:
i have to start shopping soon too ...

snowy28

hey,
combi is pretty good.Its light weight too.I used it for both of my boys.Easy to fold it too.I used to bring my boys out by myself so weight of pram was a definate factor .Carrying a baby in a pram down the stairs is no easy feat...:err:
yes esp when the shopping mall's mobile stairs breaks down, omg, i climb up also breathless le if carry the pram worse man
but if pram too light, our shopping bag cannot put too much wait the pram topple ehhe

snowy28

better to buy when you're in 2nd trimester instead of the 3rd coz if not you'll be too tired to shop much and may make impulsive buys coz you just wanna go home! :)
yes buy slowly tho i may not know what will happen next,rather than anyhow buy last min waste even more moni ;)

snowy28

Hi it really depends on which Bugaboo you are looking at. The Chameleon is about the same size as the Quinny Buzz. And please note that Bugaboo Chameleon is at least 1.5times more expensive than a Quinny Buzz. If one really would like to have a Quinny, there are many ppl selling pre-loved if you look around.

I have 10 more weeks before my due date but we have bought a Qiunny Zapp and a Buzz. To us, both are for very different usage. The Zapp is for short trips and for holiday travel with the Maxi Cosi for 1st 6 months. The Buzz is for strolling around and going for dining. So it really depends on your needs and requirements. All the best.
yes bungaboo is ex man, if given a choice will buy the quinny buzz, i think with baby is hard for me to travel, so buying a buzz will be a better option for me. 09 series is better cos it auto open no need like 08 series have to pull and tug . quinny is within my comfort range so ok........

yes have been looking ard for second hand one , if dun have will buy first hand

snowy28

oh i c .. quite true. since you still got a long way, you can always shop around when there's any sale going on... than slowly buy bit by bit, so that you won't buy too much since baby out grown very fast... :tlaugh:
i have to start shopping soon too ...
all the best and happi shopping while we still can, cos now i can't walk far too feel tired easily
if i am nearing to labour think i dun wish to go out and shop already

pigletif

all the best and happi shopping while we still can, cos now i can't walk far too feel tired easily
if i am nearing to labour think i dont wish to go out and shop already
if that's the case, than u have to go out during weekends to shop around and to do your homework on which brand or model is good ... :Dancing_wub:

snowy28

if that's the case, than you have to go out during weekends to shop around and to do your homework on which brand or model is good ... :Dancing_wub:
ya now my hubby veri hardworking always go to internet and see which brand is the best then we head to the dept stores to see
he he i am so guilty cos he do the work
cos i everything ok one

pigletif

ya now my hubby veri hardworking always go to internet and see which brand is the best then we head to the dept stores to see
he he i am so guilty cos he do the work
cos i everything ok one
so good wor ur hubby... my hubby simply throw all things to me cos i am not working mah .. so when go shopping, cheap or expensive he also don knw. he just keep asking wan or not? wan or not? buy?
Than i am like aunty tell him where wher got cheaper one, don anyhow buy..

snowy28

so good your hubby... my hubby simply throw all things to me cos i am not working mah .. so when go shopping, cheap or expensive he also dont knw. he just keep asking want or not? want or not? buy?
Than i am like aunty tell him where wher got cheaper one, dont anyhow buy..
ehhe ya he more kang cheong than me cos when i am more working i have no more energy to go search but he diff he will do the lead first then say i lazy ahahh
so u are a home maker thats gd next time can fully concentrate on your kid....so ur husband just pay will do ehhe