leaking/dripping water tap

pink_daisy

hi,

my kitchen basin tap is leaking/ dripping! i noticed it drips a drop of water every few minutes.. the leak/drip is at the opening where the water flow out when we turn the tap on. my previous tap oso drip water tats y, we change a new one... any solutions?

CanCanMum

hi,

my kitchen basin tap is leaking/ dripping! i noticed it drips a drop of water every few minutes.. the leak/drip is at the opening where the water flow out when we turn the tap on. my previous tap also drip water tats why, we change a new one... any solutions?
it may be the tap has worn off....it happens to me as well....meaning the on/off mechanism inside the tap is spoilt. My common bathroom tap oso drips/leaks if i 4got to turn the knob to make it till the tightest position.

best is to get a new tap and ask a plumber to check for u.

he will be able to advise u on the main problem causing this.

i use to buy those expensive mixers (costs around $80-$90) and still experience this problem after one year or so. End up i buy a cheap cheap one ($16 only, at Carrefour outlets) and it works fine lorr....lols~~~last time i changed the tap was last year....but troublesome laaaa....gotta take out whole sink to change my tap :p

good luck!!!

Jelyamorw

Most often, plumber Installation of the boiler As is known, install boilers in homes with no central hot water supply.

olivi1980

It is also necessary when you repeatedly face interruptions in its collection. There are different types of these water heating systems. A plumber will help you advise which one is better and install it correctly. Also, when cleaning the water heater, If there are water heaters in the house, they need to be cleaned once every two years because the scale is formed on them. But if the water is very hard, you should have a cleaning procedure at least once a year. Sometimes water heaters get so clogged that you can't do without emergency plumber san diego service.