100 Days with SHOU Slimming

fruitpunch

that exactly is it! and now that CNY is round the corner, i've been going for treatments for diligently!
me too! but while the treatments are very useful, a certain amount of discipline is needed to maintain the weight! hopefully i'll be able to maintain that discipline during CNY!

vanessajoy

me too! but while the treatments are very useful, a certain amount of discipline is needed to maintain the weight! hopefully i'll be able to maintain that discipline during CNY!
oh yes, cny! i had one too many of pineapple tarts and other goodies! i'm back to my regular sessions at SHOU now to regain my ideal weight!

kychen

Hi there,

I would like to share an upcoming workshop with new mums here who are looking for solutions to post-natal skin, hair, breasts and other more intimate concerns.

The 2hr talk by a team of doctors will take place on 4 Aug and will cover practical tips and tricks to post-pregnancy fixes. It's only $7 and you get a goodie bag worth $25!

For more info and to sign up, do visit goo.gl/uG5XQk.

vanessajoy

oh me too! i've been going a little more regularly though. what treatments are you currently on, if i may ask?
i've been going for velashape! although i'm at my ideal weight, my body isn't as contoured as i want it to be. velashape have been helping so far!

fruitpunch

i've been going for velashape! although i'm at my ideal weight, my body isn't as contoured as i want it to be. velashape have been helping so far!
oh velashape is good! i get that treatment occasionally! i was completely sold after the first trial at $99!

vanessajoy

oh velashape is good! i get that treatment occasionally! i was completely sold after the first trial at $99!
yes! i really like the effects of the treatment. when they told me i could see results in just one treatment, i was honestly a little skeptical. but i saw the difference after and it was just amazing!

fruitpunch

yes! i really like the effects of the treatment. when they told me i could see results in just one treatment, i was honestly a little skeptical. but i saw the difference after and it was just amazing!
my friends saw me during our recent gathering and they all complimented on my figure haha! but of course, just because i'm at my ideal figure doesnt mean i'll stop treatments or eat like there's no tomorrow!

limpeipei

i wish SHOU would do something like this 100 days with SHOU again! i've introduced my friends to them and they are all happy with the results. you know how it is not easy to bring up topics as such!

fruitpunch

i wish SHOU would do something like this 100 days with SHOU again! i've introduced my friends to them and they are all happy with the results. you know how it is not easy to bring up topics as such!
yes i understand! that is also why i tried it for myself before introducing others. i had to be sure of the results first.