Confinement service in Melbourne or Australia

AnnieLow

Hi Caroleloe, I'm interested if your mom is available in mid/late July. Can you please contact me? I'm located in Brisbane. Thanks, Annie

Lovebelle

Hi caroleoe, I’m keen and would like to have a chat for more details. Can I have your contact number / email? Thanks!
Hi, you can try my prevoius CL- Aunt Xin Hua

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
by others.

Cheers !!

KittyLi

Hi Caroleoe, my name is Kitty. I would like to have a chat for more details. My EDD is 7 Aug 19. Can I have your contact number / email? Thanks in advance.

Tse01

Hi Caroleloe

I am interested for confinement lady service in Adelaide Nov2019. Is your mum available?

caroleloe

Hi all,

Thank you for all the messages and congratulations for all the good news.

My mom will be in Melbourne in May, hence if you need to get more information, we can arrange for a phone call or meet up in the CBD.

Rgds

Justin Choi

Hi all,

Thank you for all the messages and congratulations for all the good news.

My mom will be in Melbourne in May, hence if you need to get more information, we can arrange for a phone call or meet up in the CBD.

Rgds
Hi

My wife is due in October 2019. I would like to know more about the services and details. Can you please share your contact details with me?

Lfen

Hi Carole,

I am looking for a confinement lady Melbourne Cbd..
.edd is January 2020, is your mom available? Can you please share your contact details. Thank you

Shermainec

Hi Carole,

I live in NSW, Gosford. It's around 1.5h train ride from central sydney. Could you please let me know more about your mother's rates and availability? EDD 24/02/2020. Thank you!

ylp

Hey mummies, i have a Malaysian friend in her late 40s that is available as confinement nanny in Aus from 2020. She has completed another assignment in Aus this time, hence visa will not allow her any more entry in 2019.
Do pm if you need more info.

tlc7

Hi Carole

I’m enquiring about your mum’s confinement services. I’m based in Melbourne and my EDD is 2 Apr 2020. Could you please advise if your mum will be available then?

Cheers, Li

Cel3ne

Hi Carole,

I'm interested in your mums services too.

EDD 9th July 2020, 1 hr drive from Melbourne CBD. First born. Please provide more details, thank you.

Regards,
Celene

NatChand

Hi Carole,

I am interested in your mum’s services. I am dur mid Nov 2020 and based in Perth. Can you please provide more details? Thanks.

Regards,
Natasha

Jean Lee

Hi Carole,

I am interested in your mum's service.

I'm expected to be due in early September 2020. I'm based in Melbourne, CBD. Could you please advise if your mum will be available then? Would you be able to provide further details on her service?

Thanks
Jean

Y11

Hi Carole,
I’m interested. I’m due early December. Kindly advice if you mom will be available. Thanks!

Amykim

Hi Carole,

I hope you are well.
I am due in july 2021 and I am sydney based.
A long shot, but will your mom be available during that time?

Thanks

Dannytkt

Hi Carole,
Hope you are well,
My wife Due on early May2021. We based in Syd. Please let me know if you are available.

Thank you.