Gynae for high risk pregnancy

Hi mummies,

I am 35 and my 1st baby was born with a severe genetic abnormality. The gynae didn't detect anything in the scans for 6 months! 2nd pregnancy ended in miscarriage. The gynae couldn't be contacted for advice cos "they don't give out their hp nos."

Now looking for gynae who is:
1) Experienced and careful in scanning for abnormalities
2) Will do the detailed scan personally
3) Will respond (v impt) and help me fast when there is an emergency (i.e. bleeding, miscarriage, other complications
4) Experienced in amniocentesis (cos this time really need to know if there's genetic abnormality or not)

Really appreciate any mummies experience with such a gynae...if there is one out there!

carrot^

Alpha Male
Hi mummies,

I am 35 and my 1st baby was born with a severe genetic abnormality. The gynae didn't detect anything in the scans for 6 months! 2nd pregnancy ended in miscarriage. The gynae couldn't be contacted for advice cos "they dont't give out their hp nos."

3) Will respond (very impt) and help me fast when there is an emergency (i.e. bleeding, miscarriage, other complications
4) Experienced in amniocentesis (cos this time really need to know if there's genetic abnormality or not)

Really appreciate any mummies experience with such a gynae...if there is one out there!
Hi, Prof Biswas is prolly one of the best in SG for high risk and amniocentesis. Very professional, attentive and caring. Me and my wife is very happy with his service. U can read up more about him here. http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/36738/1356683.html?1223618699

jasobias

Hi mummies,

I am 35 and my 1st baby was born with a severe genetic abnormality. The gynae didn't detect anything in the scans for 6 months! 2nd pregnancy ended in miscarriage. The gynae couldn't be contacted for advice cos "they dont't give out their hp nos."

3) Will respond (very impt) and help me fast when there is an emergency (i.e. bleeding, miscarriage, other complications
Hi,
i think Dr tony Tan who used to be at KK n now at Raffles hospital cld be a choice.He does the detail scanning of all patients there n also sees patients.He was very careful in my scanning after i lost my baby last yr.U cld call the hospital n ask more abt his credentials or go to the website.Hope this helps

annloh65

Hi,
i think Dr tony Tan who used to be at KK n now at Raffles hospital cld be a choice.He does the detail scanning of all patients there n also sees patients.He was very careful in my scanning after i lost my baby last your.you cld call the hospital n ask more about his credentials or go to the website.Hope this helps
I confirm that Dr Tony Tan is one of the few "scanning experts" !

diymummy

My gynae was Dr Peter Chew at GlenE. He delivers only at GlenE.

He's a very experienced gynae but expect a long wait at the clinic even though you have an appointment.

My gynae was Dr Peter Chew at GlenE. He delivers only at GlenE.

He's a very experienced gynae but expect a long wait at the clinic even though you have an appointment.

Agree that dr Peter chew is a very experienced doctor. I had emergency c sect for my pregnancy but he very zai. But he also quite kiasu thru out my pregnancy. Alot of instructions given to me. But it's good or bad depends on how you see it.

diymummy

Agree that dr Peter chew is a very experienced doctor. I had emergency c sect for my pregnancy but he very zai. But he also quite kiasu thru out my pregnancy. Alot of instructions given to me. But it's good or bad depends on how you see it.
LOL! Yes! He is very very kiasu!!! Gosh... He didn't even allow me to go on a holiday... He say, go can, go Sentosa. :err:

I also went through emergency c-sect. I like the way my wound heals. Hardly any scar. ;)