Nuffnang

LoVeS

How many mummies have already joined nuffnang ad to earn $$?

I myself already joined but still haf NO IDEA when can i get to serve ads manz. i haf waited for 13days liao still no news at all.

For those mummies already serve ads b4 how long did u wait, care to share wif the rest?:tlaugh:

CynCyn

I can't remember how long I wait as I joined for fun . Until a few weeks ago I just went to check and found out I am actually earning already . A few more dollars to go before cash out .
Nuffnang will have to monitor yr blog traffic for a week before giving advertisement .

cendrine

Me waited for a week before ads started coming in.
Yea, the earnings has rolled in as well. Still a way to go before the monies reach me.... :001_302:

LoVeS

Me waited for a week before ads started coming in.
Yea, the earnings has rolled in as well. Still a way to go before the monies reach me.... :001_302:
tis is wk then, how come my ads didnt come at all :elvis::elvis:

CynCyn

For the time being just wait for their reply bah . Alot of ppl also waiting for so long .

LoVeS

Yup . Alot of ppl also ask me the same question why wait so long also .
oic so i aint the only 1. I tot tat i am the only 1 like tt which i tot sumthing muz b wrong.

Eh dun tell me only three nuffnangers here rite which are cendrine, cyn n me? AJ leh??

*calling for AJ do u copy?* :tlaugh::tlaugh:

CynCyn

oic so i aint the only 1. I tot tat i am the only 1 like tt which i tot sumthing muz b wrong.

Eh dun tell me only three nuffnangers here rite which are cendrine, cyn n me? AJ leh??

*calling for AJ do u copy?* :tlaugh::tlaugh:
What u mean by aj do u copy ?

Aj oso dont hv ads yet . Also long le . If im nt wrong .

XiaoXue

Nuffnang will try to advertist your blog to advertier but it still up to advertiser to decide if they wanna place any ads on your blog. If they decided to place ads on your blog and u already have the sample ad template located in yr blog, the ads will auto appear. *Nuffnang will send u a email to tell u ad is on it way beforehand.

I joined nuffnang when it 1st started. I was not selected for the 1st Nike ad as they only selected 13 blog. But from 2nd ads on, i was selected. Per ads worth is calculate by Band. Mine when 1st started only Band 4.. Now is Band 7.. I cash out last month.. But anyway need to wait 60days for cheque~! 1 more month to go... duhs -.-"

Better than nothing yah~

Cheers!

LoVeS

Nuffnang will try to advertist your blog to advertier but it still up to advertiser to decide if they wanna place any ads on your blog. If they decided to place ads on your blog and u already have the sample ad template located in yr blog, the ads will auto appear. *Nuffnang will send u a email to tell u ad is on it way beforehand.

I joined nuffnang when it 1st started. I was not selected for the 1st Nike ad as they only selected 13 blog. But from 2nd ads on, i was selected. Per ads worth is calculate by Band. Mine when 1st started only Band 4.. Now is Band 7.. I cash out last month.. But anyway need to wait 60days for cheque~! 1 more month to go... duhs -.-"

Better than nothing yah~

Cheers!
band 4 n 7 wat is it?