Bintan

CynCyn

Any of you went to Bintan before .
Share share anything about Bintan .

I would love to go there for a short getaway on my next holiday . (n_n)

LoVeS

me aso hope to go there for holiday. As i knw there is more for resort n relaxing which i like best coz all along i am not into shopping kind.

Anyone can recommend which resort to go n how much?

Agnes Josephine

Bintan is very very ex.... no point go there... might as well go phuket or other resorts... & I also heard that there's nothing much to shop there too as most of the stuffs very ex....

LoVeS

Bintan is very very ex.... no point go there... might as well go phuket or other resorts... & I also heard that there's nothing much to shop there too as most of the stuffs very ex....
ya of coz ex since it is using SGD unlike phuket using THB. Seafood cheap cheap n things there aso cheap :tlaugh::tlaugh:Same i rather go phuket if the price is so ex so bintan.

CynCyn

Why Bintan is use SGD ? Not bintan currency meh ? Lol ! I sound like one mountain tortoise now . :embarrassed:

lisa_ng

went to bintan some years back for team building trip. quite nice except things not very cheap as using sin dollar. stayed in bintan lagoon resort with personal swimming pool & have a buggy too. in fact nothing much more than for relaxation. quite a number of seasport but kind of ex if i dun remember wrongly was like S$60 fo 30min jet ski. the sea there very clear gd for me as i like sea sports but i can't swim might be wondering what is there under the water. i like best is the sky there in the night very nice for star glazing. even saw a few shooting stars. in singapore hardly see de. a romantic place to be in. went to a kelong for seafood & we had a night fishing trip. and not forgetting to drink till drop drunk as beer there quite cheap if i dun remember wrongly. :001_302:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
only reason I've ever gone to Bintan was for the Banyan Tree Resort. Expensive but oh so relaxing! loved just being able to do absolutely nothing while enjoying the scenery and my hubby's attention. :)

cendrine

the last time I went to Bintan, stayed at Nirwana Gardens. not much facilities. The food there oso so so, nothing much to do, except swim, snorkeling, sun-tanning, and eat. and everythg is paid in SGD, expensive lo.
stayed there for 3days 2 night , spent ard 1k in total plus accomodation.

Good about there is can sun tanning in 'anyway' like nobody's business..hehe
I remembered there's this thai restaurant, Baan Aarya. Worth to go. Cos their thai food is super nice esp the green curry. :p

Last edited:

cendrine

pulau redang oso not bad.
i find their beach and sea water cleaner than Bintan also.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Why Bintan is use SGD ? Not bintan currency meh ? Lol ! I sound like one mountain tortoise now . :embarrassed:
becoz mostly singaporeans there & sm resorts opened by singaporeans so they charge sgd instead of ruppiah :tlaugh:

CynCyn

I've told Dh about going to Bintan , now checking on the price etc.

Can anyone tell me which agency to go to book for the ferry and resort etc ?
Where to get the tickets etc.
What are the entertainment there ? Or only sea sports available ?
The ferry is to be boarded at Harbour Front right ?

Sorry , I very shua gu one .