Best Slimming Product

coco^v^

Which are the best ones among all that you have tried? How about those OTC like i-slim etc? Any particular brand which you have tried really proven to be very effective and fast? Pls share and happy new year to all! :Dancing_wub:

Ange

Hi coco^v^,

Perhap you can try on acunpuncture slimming. I have live example from my frenz who take up the slimming session and within 3wks, she slim down by 4KGs. She is able to curb her diets now and acunpuncture increase her metabolism rate. Furthermore is effective and affordable.

kbfgrace

Hi coco^v^,

Perhap you can try on acunpuncture slimming. I have live example from my frenz who take up the slimming session and within 3wks, she slim down by 4KGs. She is able to curb her diets now and acunpuncture increase her metabolism rate. Furthermore is effective and affordable.
Are you referring to the 1 from LFI?

Ange

Are you referring to the 1 from LFI?
Ya.. i heard it from my frenz, quite popular now in the market. Furthermore is effective.

Hi Ger mummy,

Is depend on your body need, as before signing any package u nit to take an inbody test which cost only 10.70. After that the consultant will based on the report and customise an package for you which last for 3mth.

coco^v^

Thks for all the suggestions and feedback but LFI is too expensive for me. For those who mentioned diet or nutritional drink/meal, can provide more info over here pls? I think many others would be interested to know too. Thks.

Corrinne Ong

How about Dr Diet Nutritious Drink? Meant for anyone who want to GAIN or LOSE weight....

Drink 12 months ago for 3 months. Till now, still able to maintain my weight, shape and no yoyo effect!
:Dancing_wub:

It is quite delicious too - 50% similar to ice mocha!

kiranpannu

HI All, i also tried exercising and slimming pills but not successful. even went to slimming centres, spent more than $5K there, only managed to lose 3 kgs.. but my friend introduced me to a nutrition drink diet and i really lose weight. now i am slimmer than before pregnancy.. if anyone of you interested to try the method i used, PM me, ya? Can also email me at janice_88@hotmail.com
So whts the name of the drink and how much it costs?

yhynyn

Hi,

I have tried the Sleeveless Slimming Top. It really helps to flatten my tummy. From 38 inches to 34 inches within a month. Have to wear it at least 5-6 hours a day. Normally, I wear it to work everyday and nite time till the next morning. It is also good for those post-natal mummy, not only helps to flatten the tummy, it also helps to uplift bust and back support.

Take a look at my blog. Thks.

Last edited:

ce526

Which are the best ones among all that you have tried? How about those OTC like i-slim etc? Any particular brand which you have tried really proven to be very effective and fast? Pls share and happy new year to all! :Dancing_wub:
I am on herbalife products.

previously I am on LFI.. the taste does not suit me at all

Now Herbalife is having Lose weight program to WIN CASH

email me at ce5260@gmail.com for more details...

Me lose abt 3 kG in one months...:shyxxx:

SCartoon

Alpha Male
Hi i have tried the TRA weight management programme in 2007.lost about 6kg but 8 cm in waist during this 3-month fat lose programme. till today, there's no rebound!

KiaraNg

I am on herbalife products. In a month, i lose 5kg, improve constipation and increase energy level, all without exercise and starvation. Herbalife products focus on providing sufficient nutritions to the cells. Many ppl are unable to sustain after losing weight as they only manage to lose weight rather than removing body fats. With proper consumption of the product, you will be able to lose body fats and organ fats thus resulting a more sustainable body weight and healthier body.
To find out more message me

I started taking all plant based protein and a meal replacement drink called positrim as breakfast for 2 weeks, and my weight came down 2kg! most important, my body fats also came down by 3%. Its amazing as body fats very difficult to maintain. the meal replacement really effective, as i can maintain my weight all the time and yet one pack provides the vitaminas and minerals our body need.

hlf82

Herbalife VS Tra or any other weight management industries

Herbalife is in 88 countries currently and has 32 years of history. Theres alot of bad rumors of Herbalife, but it is still standing strongly and is the 2nd fastest growing company after Apple as the first. Most importantly, we are the only company with a Nobel Prize winner, Dr Louis Ignarro working for us, and not just endorsing our products. We also have top footballers like David Becknam and Leo Messi taking our products daily.

As for me, myself.. I have lost 10kg in 3 months with my arthritis, migrane, high blood pressure, high cholestrol, gastric all improved greatly. I'm no longer on medication for the above problems. I have tried tra and other slimming products b4, but my weight rebounce after i resume my normal diet. But for Herbalife, my weight has never rebounce for almost 3 years, even if i eat my favourite western food 3 times a seek.

And most importantly, Herbalife suits even for pregeant and breastfeeding mums. And is also proven that children who take our nutrition shakes grow up better and taller than other kids.

Interested to know more or get on the products can pm me. I believe my 3 years experience in Herbalife, helping as many as 30 customers lose / gain weight and improving their health, can also help you to achieve your desire weight and body shape in the shortest time without rebounce.