Dr Venga

Feliz

anyone had experienced tis old timer gynae??
at tampines right e clinic? i heard that he/she does alot of abortion for those 'prositute, hostess' (no offend). And also i hav a fren who went there for abortion couple of years back but e doc didnt do a good job as when my fren went for review and find out that the abortion wasnt done clean and parts of the "baby" still in there.. :001_07:

en_mummy

Are u refering to the one at tampines? He's my gynae for both my pregnancy. Personally, i feel he's ok, a very experienced gynae....

Evon

He charges very expensive. I actually went to see him on my first pregnant but he told me that I have etopic pregnant which was about 2 years back(2007). He told me that I need an emergency operation. I was admitted to East Shore hospital. He told me to prepare $2K cash and $2K cpf. But end up the bill I have to pay about $3K plus. This year (2009) I am pregnant again. I went to see him again, I went for the scan and again he told me that I have etopic pregnant. But after another check up I was told my pregnant was normal. So I went for my 2nd check up and Dr Venga force me to put on drip when I think I need it. And the charges that will was $500 plus. After the 2nd visit I have change to another gyna. I think Dr Venga is good but his charges are too high and he will ask you to do those things that are not nesscary. :embarrassed:

nurisknadrah

I think he is too old already. When I was 5 wks pregnant, I consulted his advice and he said my baby was out of womb. He told me I needed go through an operation to take it out. I went for 2nd opinion at KKH, took an xray and all that and found that my baby was all fine, safe and healthy INSIDE my womb. I got really scared thinking that I might have killed my own child if i had believed him there and then. Its not safe. I will recommend to go to a a better gynea.

lienweisz

never heard of him or her! My bf sent me to another clinic coz we are low in budget and not completely prepared to have a baby. There are many clinics in the city try looking for more.