Sanitary pads

Carol

My mom taught me to still place a pad, just in case.. Definitely less or no mess.. But when I have one, I felt it there and kept sliding out.. Could be me not pushing far in enough, right?
I think I'll be so paranoid bout it dropping . Lol . But how to know if you have pushed in far enough ?

LoVeS

I tried OB.. Tried to push it in alot le.. But kept sliding out.. Haiz.. My down there loose?

I use whisper when heavy and outdoor and laurier when at home..
erm...it should slide out leh if u put inside enuff. Mine too tight until so uncomfortable...in fact i tink it is the material of the tampon~ I aint the only person complaining abt pain~

LoVeS

Never tried tampons before . But thought of trying , at least not so messy . Difficult to insert not ? Can feel any discomfort with the tampon in us ?

YES!!! NO messy!! This is sumthing i love abt tampon, u dun need to worry front or back or side leak BUT u muz change 3-4hrs regularly if nt will leak when overflow. OB is abit painful to use but not difficult to insert. By rite u should feel almost like nothing inside BUT my V too dry ever since birth tat coz using OB painful for me.

LoVeS

My mom taught me to still place a pad, just in case.. Definitely less or no mess.. But when I have one, I felt it there and kept sliding out.. Could be me not pushing far in enough, right?
i tink u didnt push in enuff. By rite ur finger will go in ur V abit when u insert far enuff.

xiaodaisy

i use alot of brand before as often changing to find a better wan.. cos no matter how i use always will leak n stain wenever i have my period haiz.. but i prefer e longer e better wan haha to prevent leaking ..

LoVeS

i use alot of brand before as often changing to find a better wan.. cos no matter how i use always will leak n stain wenever i have my period haiz.. but i prefer e longer e better wan haha to prevent leaking ..
i haf same prob as u when i use pads last time...it always leak front or back so i use tampon...no mess if u change it regularly

LoVeS

Yes, my finger pushed into the V area le.. But how much is enuf huh? Scared ma, later lost how?? heehee..
at least 1 line of ur index finger is inside. If too outside it will cause pain n aso drop out.

elaine01

o.b. is th emost absorbent among all. for beginners, you may want to start with those that comes with an applicator? smoother to slide into your vagina. hold the thread & slide it in. once your fingers tuoch your vagina opening/skin, push the other end of the applicator up & pullthe applicator out.:tlaugh:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
When I used pads... it was Whisper...
now, the mooncup is what I really like. Easy to use and I don't have to worry about TSS plus I help save the environment. LOL!

As for leaking... even when I was using Tampons, I found that I was sensitive enough to feel when it was time to change. Things got very heavy down there... otherwise, I wouldn't feel anything.

aby

I place changing mat on bed n sofa and chair in case there's overflow that stain badly..

LoVeS

o.b. is th emost absorbent among all. for beginners, you may want to start with those that comes with an applicator? smoother to slide into your vagina. hold the thread & slide it in. once your fingers tuoch your vagina opening/skin, push the other end of the applicator up & pullthe applicator out.:tlaugh:
I am not beginner user juz tat it is not gd for me...actually my frd aso recommend me change another brand. B4 pregnancy it was still quite ok but ever since after pregnancy it seem to b painful for me.

celine

I find applicator very troublesome leh...
when 1st time use did try with the applicator bt dun like then use the normal 1... :tlaugh:

celine

normal size de lor still got many size meh? Mini cannot use on 1st n 2nd days.

thought got large & miedium size de...
if din remember wrongly large is red at the corner of the packing & miedium is yellow...
ya small size cannot b use on the 1st 2 days... :tlaugh:

stonston

i used to use playtex tampons...v good....

for pad i use sofy bodyfit...no leakage....

but..it has been so long since i use pad, lost touch with latest brands/ranges liaoz...

LoVeS

thought got large & miedium size de...
if din remember wrongly large is red at the corner of the packing & miedium is yellow...
ya small size cannot b use on the 1st 2 days... :tlaugh:
erm...tat is not size leh....it is adsorbent diff leh but all same size one. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

i used to use playtex tampons...v good....

for pad i use sofy bodyfit...no leakage....

but..it has been so long since i use pad, lost touch with latest brands/ranges liaoz...
playtex how much is it n how many pcs?