Date again?

Ting

do u date other men/women...? i mean, well, im currently in a r/s with another guy. n he's great. well ya...but in ya minds, do u think whether u can last n stuff? cos of ya kids mainly...?

tiziana

im was also in a new r/s with another guy, he is really good to me and yes he noes tt i have a dd and he accepted her. but i duno y after 1 mth plus of being together with him, i lose feelings for him, hence i requested a breakoff, am i too selfish?

xiaodaisy

actually sometimes single would consider alot of factor as afraid of another party would don like e kids.. have tried before myself as i was a single mother before but doest work out 2 times till current dh.. partly as i cant commit and mainly as dey are too small of age.. but after all , can try out for it.. don tink why have to be tied down, follow ur heart..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
do u date other men/women...? i mean, well, im currently in a r/s with another guy. n he's great. well ya...but in ya minds, do u think whether u can last n stuff? cos of ya kids mainly...?
Ting, glad to know that u got a new bf.

It is still too early to see if he really love u. Even if he accepted ur dd, how abt his parents?

U need to prepared yourself for some unforeseen circumstances.. he may not like ur dd, his parent might object this relationsip, etc

Time will show if he really love u or not, thats y i am glad u intend to let it go at a slow pace. If he love u, he will go thru all these problems wif u and if he did that, i am sure he is the one u can live happily wif.

Btw, when will u bring him to see daddy? :tlaugh:

`julee

im was also in a new r/s with another guy, he is really good to me and yes he noes tt i have a dd and he accepted her. but i duno y after 1 mth plus of being together with him, i lose feelings for him, hence i requested a breakoff, am i too selfish?
i tink because of the fact that scared to get heart broken? don wan to let up hopes to high?
personally i tink dat if i date again (hah) i wont take it seriously either.. more of like a rebound thing...
once bitten, twice shy, no?

Ting

pinkieroxy, yeah he knows it. i mean well, everyone who knows me knows i hv a dd.

tiz, i think its bcos maybe u just don wanan love again after u break up with naomi's dad? for me, after i break up with kaipin dad's i dont feel like gettting into a serious r/s. just follow ya heart ba. it's just a protection barriar we have.

huh, daddy, u wanna c him huh?? hehe, i shy la. maybe bring him go ya nightclub sing lor. hahahaha. well, i thought abt wad u said..abt him accepting pin n his parents. i told him not to tell his parents first too. cos, we also not stable. just started only. hehe.

well, julee. yeah, i think i get wad u mean. i oso don wanna feel like tt. i feel r/s r a chore. n i hv no freaking idea y i wanted to be his gf. but at least he is very nice to me. unlike HIM. yeah....

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
huh, daddy, u wanna c him huh?? hehe, i shy la. maybe bring him go ya nightclub sing lor. hahahaha. well, i thought abt wad u said..abt him accepting pin n his parents. i told him not to tell his parents first too. cos, we also not stable. just started only. hehe.

hmm.. no la, he cant come to my niteclub. Cannot let him know ur daddy working there.. :001_302: I help u to scan on him first mah.. make sure he is a good guy.

I think u shld be mature enough to handle this r/s yourself.. any problem just let me know. Cheers!!:Dancing_wub:

tiziana

tiz, i think its bcos maybe u just don wanan love again after u break up with naomi's dad? for me, after i break up with kaipin dad's i dont feel like gettting into a serious r/s. just follow ya heart ba. it's just a protection barriar we have.
hmm, i dun mind to love again, im some1 tt needs lots of love de. i love him but i jus duno y i lose feelings for him out of a sudden, i myself dun even understand y am i feeling this way, somemore he treat me very good lehs, hais :bsad:now he went to thai for a few days for a break and to let me think properly. i really duno wad to do.

Ting

haha, daddy, ok lor. but he is nice to me la. well, i just hopr the passion doesnt die out soon.

well, tiz, im like u. i love to love n be loved. n yes, he treats me very well too. maybe its the passion? did u fall in love with him quickly? sumtyms the quicker u fall in love, the quicker u fall out of love. maybe just take this period to think abt it? follow ya heart n ask yaself if u still wanna be with him...dont hv to take things so seriously yet. it's only been 1 mth plus.take things slow ba.. all the best!

stonston

i'm not a single mum, but after seeing my frens go thru so much, all i can share is if u realli find ur true love n want to commit, pls pls pls go thru premarital counselling b4 commiting....

LoVeS

Actually i tink u should consider properly b4 u get into a r/s n dun lose feelings so easily if not ur DD always see another new person. Adapt to the person finally then suddenly another person appear isnt really gd for her. I dun mean ur flirt or wat juz tt maybe u should consider properly b4 u get involve wif another r/s if not no pt keep repeating the cycle. I believe u aso wish to meet ur real love n settle down wif him. It will scar on ur heart aso for asking urself why did tis happened(lose feeling).

Juz my 2cents worth lor~

LoVeS

Ting, glad to know that u got a new bf.

It is still too early to see if he really love u. Even if he accepted ur dd, how abt his parents?

U need to prepared yourself for some unforeseen circumstances.. he may not like ur dd, his parent might object this relationsip, etc

Time will show if he really love u or not, thats y i am glad u intend to let it go at a slow pace. If he love u, he will go thru all these problems wif u and if he did that, i am sure he is the one u can live happily wif.

Btw, when will u bring him to see daddy? :tlaugh:
yes i agree wif TB his parents is another factor. Sumhow his or ur family do affect the r/s of both of u.

CynCyn

For my theory is as long as yr single you still can make choices instead of only options . Date again and see who is really the right one for you . And yay just follow your heart . :001_302:

deardar

i find it tough for one to starts another r/s esp they haf kids with them
most of the guys mind it if he dun wad abt hs parents thinks.
to them bringing kids together them is a kinda of burden to them

is the guy able to accept fact & accept yr kids (another guy's property) to become his own kids?? is he able to take them as his flesh blooded. well i find it hard myself

tiziana

Actually i tink u should consider properly b4 u get into a r/s n dun lose feelings so easily if not ur DD always see another new person. Adapt to the person finally then suddenly another person appear isnt really gd for her. I dun mean ur flirt or wat juz tt maybe u should consider properly b4 u get involve wif another r/s if not no pt keep repeating the cycle. I believe u aso wish to meet ur real love n settle down wif him. It will scar on ur heart aso for asking urself why did tis happened(lose feeling).

Juz my 2cents worth lor~
yeps, right now i feel that im not ready to commit into a new r/s yet, and btw im not tt sort of person tt will lose feelings so easily, no one can control feelings / emotions ya? and so far after breaking off with my ex i only got into a new r/s with another guy nia, not say i go with a lot of guys (im not tt sort of girls siao over guys de, i can live without guys), obviously i wanna find the right one ma, moreover im alr stabled down since 17 yrs old but cannot seem to find the right one yet. :07::07::07:

tiziana

Juz my 2cents worth lor~
yeps, right now i feel that im not ready to commit into a new r/s yet, and btw im not tt sort of person tt will lose feelings so easily, no one can control feelings / emotions ya? and so far after me and my ex broke up, i only got into a new r/s with 1 guy nia, not say i go with a lot of guys (im not tt sort of girls siao over guys de, i can live without guys), obviously i wanna find the right one ma, moreover im alr stabled down since 17 yrs old but cannot seem to find the right one yet. :07::07::07:

fiona

if i get divorce i think i won't wan to get myself into any r/s yet.. because i have to plan for alot of things.. i don't have the time to date or find a bf.. i have to plan how many job i need to work n i cannot let my "husband" mother to snatch my kids away from me.. so i must have alot of money..

aby

i'm not a single mum, but after seeing my frens go thru so much, all i can share is if u realli find ur true love n want to commit, pls pls pls go thru premarital counselling b4 commiting....
Yes, strongly agree with stonston.. :red:

Ting

well, honestly, im just intending to date. not like plan to marry him or anything. im like only 20!!!! hahahaha. LOLS.