Dr Tan Han Yang from Gleneagles

wenz

he is my gynae when i'm expecting my eldest son.. which was 9+yrs ago...
and my mummy's gynae when she expecting 3 of my siblings...
was intro to him my my mum, she was a fan of his... haha
nothing bad to comment of... quite a gd gynae...

Verona's

At my 27 weeks with him already :)
He is professional i can say , MIL gave birth hus & his sister , natural & c-sect . She told me his stitching was nicely done . He is very friendly & very particular about small matters like weight gaining even though my baby is average size & weight but he would still want me to gain more protein & want me to drink 2 cup of milk to make sure i gain 2 kg every month so baby will be more healthy . Very nice gynae :)

seah-ng

At my 27 weeks with him already :)
He is professional i can say , mother in law gave birth hus & his sister , natural & c-sect . She told me his stitching was nicely done . He is very friendly & very particular about small matters like weight gaining even though my baby is average size & weight but he would still want me to gain more protein & want me to drink 2 cup of milk to make sure i gain 2 kg every month so baby will be more healthy . Very nice gynae :)
Thanks for the info :)
I am gg to see him next mon. By the way, is his charges for preg package reasonable?

seah-ng

he is my gynae when i'm expecting my eldest son.. which was 9+yrs ago...
and my mummy's gynae when she expecting 3 of my siblings...
was intro to him my my mum, she was a fan of his... haha
nothing bad to comment of... quite a good gynae...
How abt ur 2nd & 3rd child? u didnt go back to Dr Tan? If not, y?
;)

Verona's

When i first go for check up i havent get the package , $180 for Consultation , scanning & urine test . 2nd time confirmed going on with him , $321 with consultation , scanning , medication & blood test . Then next time i started the package already , $749 + $70 for blood test again but is hus take one . Detailed check up is $260 at 20 week , this will go to another clinic & another gynae . Got another blood test i took is the triple --- one is $185 & Going for another one at 32 weeks , paying $85 .

I not sure reasonable not but i think quite ex from other gynae .
At long as you & baby is safe under his care i think can already :)

He was my gynae for both my 1st and 2nd kids. Good and responsible doc... A doc with a heart. There is a family problem after delivering my girl, he is kind and understanding. He even offer to help :)

wenz

How about your 2nd & 3rd child? you didnt go back to Dr Tan? If not, why?
;)
cos his clinic is too far so i went to my current gynae at jurong east...
infact back at year 2000, i dun like the service at Gleneagle hospital...
but i believe now are alot more better