Anyone who is interested to get free voucher when doing online survey?

Happydays-shop

Hi all,

im also a sahm but most of my NTUC vouchers / robinson vouchers are from doing online surveys.
If you are interested in participating in online survey to get points to exchange for free vouchers, please PM me your name and email, so I can refer you.

Oh, the survey company is from Singpost. :001_302:

Judy

Hi

I dun mind doing the surveys...btw how much is the vouchers that will be offered per survey? :)

Happydays-shop

Hi, i am interested, pls PM me...
to_shine80@yahoo.com.sg
Shinexuan

Thanks!
Hi, have sent the invitation to your email.
pls check your email and click on the link from singapore post.
after register yourself to join the survey company, you just need to check on your email at all times for new survey.
accumulate to 250points and you can redeem $5 ntuc vouchers, robinsons vouchers and other vouchers which are stated in their website.

oh, there's another survey company is do survey and cash out money.
http://www.planet-pulse.net/live/pp_register.php?rid=482483
http://www.sgonlinesurvey.com/register.html?inviter_id=63179

For those who are interested, please try not to put down your email here to prevent spamming.
PM me instead ya?

heibee

Hi all,

im also a stay at home mum but most of my NTUC vouchers / robinson vouchers are from doing online surveys.
If you are interested in participating in online survey to get points to exchange for free vouchers, please PM me your name and email, so I can refer you.

Hihi
I am interested too. Can email me at lindsey_sbl@hotmail.com
thanks so much.:)

lila

Hi all,

im also a stay at home mum but most of my NTUC vouchers / robinson vouchers are from doing online surveys.

Hi,
I'm interested too, please email me the link to niena_isdiana@yahoo.com
thank u very much