Hair loss treatment

iwan2noe

Hi,
I have hair drop problem. But my problem stemmed from inbalance hormones. due to this and mayb lifestyle or stress, i have oily scalp and this is also 1 of the many causes that make me lose hair.

Plsu I had long hair. Longer hair mean heavier load to ur scalp thus aggravating the hair loss condition.

Then i cut short my hair and use a shampoo that targetted at helping removing scalp sebum.

If u wan to know the name of the shmapoo let me know.
I got it from a local pharmacy and it is not as exp as those commercial shampoos that is touted to help in hair loss.

Of coz this shampoo is slightly more exp than those off the shelve shampoo u see in supermarket or mart...:tlaugh:

Last edited:

iwan2noe

Hi,
I have hair drop problem. But my problem stemmed from inbalance hormones. due to this and mayb lifestyle or stress, i have oily scalp and this is also 1 of the many causes that make me lose hair.

Plsu I had long hair. Longer hair mean heavier load to your scalp thus aggravating the hair loss condition.

Then i cut short my hair and use a shampoo that targetted at helping removing scalp sebum.

If you want to know the name of the shmapoo let me know.
I got it from a locak pharmacy and it is not as exp as those commercial shampoos that is touted to help in hair loss.

Of coz this shampoo is slightly more exp than those off the shelve shampoo you see in supermarket or mart...:tlaugh:
Hi Kbfgrace,
I have difficulty replying to your email. Sorry.
The shompoo which I am refering to is Lucido Deep cleansing Shampoo, 300ml.
I got it at guardian... Less than $14. Think around $12 if i didnt remb wrongly =)
it is white in colour with black cap. rectangular shape bottle.

It helps me in removing oil in my scalp. Sebum..

Hope it help u too :)

brenda16

Hi,

Plsu I had long hair. Longer hair mean heavier load to your scalp thus aggravating the hair loss condition.

I got it from a locak pharmacy and it is not as exp as those commercial shampoos that is touted to help in hair loss.

Of coz this shampoo is slightly more exp than those off the shelve shampoo you see in supermarket or mart...:tlaugh:
Anyone tried "Ba Wang" anti hair loss shampoo? Will it harm the bb?

iwan2noe

Hi Kbfgrace,
I have difficulty replying to your email. Sorry.
The shompoo which I am refering to is Lucido Deep cleansing Shampoo, 300ml.
I got it at guardian... Less than $14. Think around $12 if i didnt remb wrongly =)
it is white in colour with black cap. rectangular shape bottle.

It helps me in removing oil in my scalp. Sebum..

Hope it help you too :)
Hi,

If u are interested, this is the lucido shampoo which i am using :)
lucido.jpg

eyeblink

I've have moderate hairloss problem after my second childbirth as well. I'm using this shampoo, Min new York which I find it very good. The first bottle I got was online, from Newyork, but it's now available in Singapore. I think they're selling at David Gan's salon and some other places. It really cleanse my oily scalp and my hair is really thick now. Took about one week to reduce hair loss. But can't remember how long to see hair growth.

Clover88

Hi!

Apply fresh aloe vera on to you hair and scalp. Leave it for about 30-60 minutes.
And then showering. Aloe vera only SGD 1 -1.5 / pc in wet market or supermarket. a big big one. can be used for 4-5 times. It works for me.

iwan2noe

Is Lucido Deep cleansing Shampoo from Japan?How effective is it?

Thanks
Yes, it is made in Jap cost me 12.90 per bottle and i have been using it for a number of months. it made me feel my scalp is not as oily as before and hence the scalp pores wont be clogged and thus helps reduce hair loss...

seatrix

Hi mummies,

please feel free to explore this website: www.litBYnature.biz

All products are free from Harsh Chemical, and there are product to regenerate hair growth. Check out HON NIM (purple rice shampoo and Conditioner) ! Hope it will help you!

seatrix

Hi, forgotten to add on, Aloe Vera Shampoo, conditioner and Shower are very suitable for children, I used the aloe Vera lotion on my 2 years old son and 4 years old daughter after every swim!

kitty

Hi mummies,

please feel free to explore this website: www.litBYnature.biz

All products are free from Harsh Chemical, and there are product to regenerate hair growth. Check out HON NIM (purple rice shampoo and Conditioner) ! Hope it will help you!
Thanks for sharing.Have you used the products before?Wonder the shampoo has any foam?we can buy it online?

seatrix

Thanks for sharing.Have you used the products before?Wonder the shampoo has any foam?we can buy it online?
Yes, can buy online. Not much foam cos all natural ingredients. No perfume, no harsh chemical. You should try the lotion too. No sticky feel when applying on skin. Olive lotion is good . Aloe Vera lotion good for before and after sun exposion. You can try bamboo chaocoal shampoo also, food for detoxifying scalp, promotes hair growth too. I been using since my friend introduced them to me.. But dun expect thick lather as these are natural. Have a good try!

raja

Alpha Male
hi,
can u tell me name of sampoo

Hi,

I got it from a local pharmacy and it is not as exp as those commercial shampoos that is touted to help in hair loss.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
i use and recommend the Nutriol hair fitness treatment with galvanic SPA the ingredient will help to clear the folicle and provide the nutrients for hair growth. u can check out my frenz progress from Transformation