Anyone cut baby's eyelashes?

Foxtrot

Heard from a friend that trimming baby's eyelashes will make them grow evenly and more (quantity). Anyone heard of this before? And anyone done it before?

CanCanMum

ya, cut when baby is sleeping

cut only once when baber was around 4 months, hubbie did it lols~~~

nowadays everytime he shaves babers head will cut the lashes too~~

but need to be super careful coz they can feel it~~and be careful coz of the eyes area~~~

i cannot do it coz baber is not scared of me~~~

he is berri scared of his daddy so he dare not move an inche while hubbie cuts the lashes~~~~

Foxtrot

You mean got to keep trimming all the while one? not a one-off thing. until how old then stop? adults still can cut? hahaha!

CanCanMum

You mean got to keep trimming all the while one? not a one-off thing. until how old then stop? adults still can cut? hahaha!
i dunno how often but whenever he shaves babers head will cut lorr....lols....i dddink about 2 months once~~~:p

adults too late liaOo laa....beta dun, later cut liaoOoo doesnt grow back wahhahahha~~~i oso got short thin eyelashes.~~~

Foxtrot

ok ok! thanks! i'll go and think of a good time to cut. Cos my son wakes up very easily from naps, so i'm quite sure it'll awaken him. I haven't shaved his head before though. hahaha!

Domique

i dun really believe as my mum cut mine but never grow lor... till now i see my eye lashes i still blame my mum :p

NursMama

i did it for my first gal... it grew quite a lot but it didnt curl up :nah: but can see it's very long :wong19:

my 2nd gal i didnt cut coz it's already a lot and same like her sis, itz straight, not curled & long ...

jasobias

i wldnt dare cut man!My mum said hers never grew back!!Lucky my baby got thick long lashes..tht curls up somemore..mine dont curl though..i guess some just have it n some dont.

nsync_su

i did it for my first gal... it grew quite a lot but it didnt curl up :nah: but can see it's very long :wong19:

my 2nd gal i didnt cut coz it's already a lot and same like her sis, itz straight, not curled & long ...
Put alil olive oil on it once awhile. It will curl up. :) My aunt did it on her daughter. It works.

Ting

i didnt cut pin's lashes, didnt even dare to shave her head n eyebrows.
but she has long thick lashes that curl.. making me n my gfs all so envy of hers, esp when we view from the side!

apollo

i wanted to but my mum dont allow. she said she rather her grandson have short lashes than us taking the risk to cut his lashes haha.. but now his lashes is growing well, much more longer than b4 =)

Foxtrot

I haven't got a chance to cut dear son's eyelashes as he was sick. So i'm happy when he sleeps and don't want to risk waking him up.

From the comments, it seems like cutting doesn't really help? Anyway, i notice my son's eyelashes sometimes gets hidden in his eyelids when he sleep. want to cut also v difficult...