Which nursing bra is good?

iwan2noe

Hi mummies,

I would like to ask u which nursing bra is recommended and good/
so far i only use bra extension to make it not so tight. But i think it is not v good as it may restrict the growth and development of my breast while I am gg thru pregnancy? Any comments?

Any recommendation fro good nursing bras?

Thanks alot!:001_302:

THE SAID'S

Try looking @ Mothercare and Marks & Spencer's nursing bras. I have been wearing them since i started BF my kids. M&S carries colours in white and black while Mothercare has floral range as well. Price wise, M&S's comes in a pack of two for $80+, and Mothercare also in pack of two for $90+.

chiro

mine also from mothercare, love it becos got good support.if you nursing at night, go for the night nursing bra as there were a couple of times the cache of the nursing bra hit johanan's eye area when i was nursing at night.i was wearing those with the cache near the bra strap.

Parry

On this topic, I wonder if anyone share my sentiments - I find nursing bras here so granny-ish. I know I'm being immature here as nursing bras should be all about comfort, convenience and not looks. :embarrassed:

I've seen some really sexy nursing lingerie abroad and wonder if anybody can share of Singaporean shops selling better-looking ones? I've felt so unglamorous and unsexy ever since I started breastfeeding, especially when I express milk, it just makes me feel like a cow. Mooooo.... My twin peaks have become a milk-production factory instead of a feminine sex symbol.:shyxxx:

adelynn

On this topic, I wonder if anyone share my sentiments - I find nursing bras here so granny-ish. I know I'm being immature here as nursing bras should be all about comfort, convenience and not looks. :embarrassed:

I've seen some really sexy nursing lingerie abroad and wonder if anybody can share of Singaporean shops selling better-looking ones? I've felt so unglamorous and unsexy ever since I started breastfeeding, especially when I express milk, it just makes me feel like a cow. Mooooo.... My twin peaks have become a milk-production factory instead of a feminine sex symbol.:shyxxx:
i TOTALLY second your feelings towards nursing bras. My gerfrend told me previously thyme maternity has some comfortable nursing bra that has some lace, so that it's not so grannyish. Unfortunately Thyme maternity is closing down (or has already closed down)

What i also did was to give a good gerfren of mine who resides in the US my size so if she goes nursing bra shopping, she can grab some pretty ones for me. :)

Mummy to Baby V

My day and night nursing bras are from Fabulousmom.com, they have a huge range at reasonable prices. My day bra has removable wire (very innovative!) and removable straps (replace with lacy/translucent straps to fit clothes). The night bra is like a sports bra, super easy to nurse, just pull aside, no need to unclip; it's so comfy I wear it whenever at home.

Spring Maternity at Suntec has nursing tank tops at $39.90, can be worn alone at home to nurse easily or under normal tops when going outside. Saves money on getting a range of nursing tops.

Happy nursing! :)

Mummy to BabyV
breastfeeding Mummy's Reviews

iwan2noe

Try looking @ Mothercare and Marks & Spencer's nursing bras. I have been wearing them since i started BF my kids. M&S carries colours in white and black while Mothercare has floral range as well. Price wise, M&S's comes in a pack of two for $80+, and Mothercare also in pack of two for $90+.
Hi The SAID's,

I bought a pari at Mothercare for $79.00 last sat =)
Agree it is v comfortable but looks v grannyish. hehe... but comfort level is more impt :)

Thanks for advising! =)

Jia117

nursing can be sexy too.. buy nursing bra with some lace, yet comfortable too.
Buy it online from mammyloveonline.com \^0^/

Last edited:
When I was still using nursing bra, I asked my friend from Philippines to buy one for me. Its from Avon company and I bought it for $10 I think. Its comfortable and used it until I weaned my baby.

singaporeclinic

I didn't dare to ask the Nurses what bra they like to wear! Didn't dare!
But I know my wife's bra :). Her favorite sport is yoga swimming. Too open !
She bought sports bra from VivreActiveWear. I love her so much!

Yup, this one!
sportsbra.jpg
Pic source from VivreActiveWear.com