How to increase bust size?

Leanne

That's the only way.

2nd option is wear sports bra. My friend who is a tomboy, got C size, wear for prolonged, has A now.

CynCyn

Huh ?

If wanna reduce cup size then gotta resort to fats reduction . Then if wanna increase cup size then call what ?

Fats increasing ? :err:

Ken

Alpha Male
Huh ?

If wanna reduce cup size then gotta resort to fats reduction . Then if wanna increase cup size then call what ?

Fats increasing ? :err:
haha u r not wrong to say that. well it depends on wat methods u use lor. if operation den is not liao. that would be saline/silicone add ons. =D

leesm105

hahaa.. infact there are cosmetic that take tights fat to increase burst size... transfer to fat to diff area nia...

XiaoXue

hahaa.. infact there are cosmetic that take tights fat to increase burst size... transfer to fat to diff area nia...
yah.. my mum mentioned abt it too.. i told her to take mine & transfer to her.. she say is can but will withdrawn and will sagging.. muz use own fats den will last & firm.... =)

CynCyn

haha u r not wrong to say that. well it depends on wat methods u use lor. if operation den is not liao. that would be saline/silicone add ons. =D
Haha . Should be FATS INCREMENT .

So i guess the only way is to eat more and have more fats so tt boobies gets bigger . Unless like what u say go for operation . Tt will be too fake and a turn off for some guys .

Leanne

My friend who is real skinny is 42kg, 164cm. She only take veggie, NO MEAT at all.

Cup A lor. But she keep complaining saying her boobs small, wan bigger one. I mean, you eat so little, wan big? Wait long long lor.

Ken

Alpha Male
hehe ask her to try papaya milk ? seriously i dunno how that stuff works. but many big boobs gal rec it. haha

LoVeS

My friend who is real skinny is 42kg, 164cm. She only take veggie, NO MEAT at all.

Cup A lor. But she keep complaining saying her boobs small, wan bigger one. I mean, you eat so little, wan big? Wait long long lor.
Tats not true~ Eat little aso can haf big boobs ah~ One of my gf she is 162cm the most but ard 40kg+ n she doesnt eat alot but she is Cup C at least.

It is up to individual body one

michelle

Increase cup?? then need to eat fat fat then boob increase then use other way of excerse to slim body instead of boobs???

CynCyn

Ya lo . Ask her SO to massage for her ? OR bust serum ba .

Leanne

Yeps, she said it works for her. So i was thinking of trying too leh. But heard need to always use, once stop, back to the size. Is it true?