Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

shiseru

I am sorry to hear about your loss, Tinklish. It's cruel we suffered losses again but it's first trimester loss so it's rather common. For me, it was less painful than losing my daughter during 20 weeks, coz i give birth to the baby and saw with my own eyes unfortunately the 2nd loss made me think of my daughter. Well, let's try to overcome.

Anttan, i quite agree with you, the relationship between my mum and my husband has improved a lot after my mc. They dun used to talk to each other, but now they do. I can see my mum has begin to appreciate my hubby coz of the tremedous support that my hubby has been giving me. On the other hand, my hubby appreciate my mum for taking good care of me after my mc.

JMC, good luck to your testing results! I am also considering going with other mummies to Marine Parade (TCM) I am off to Perth for business trip next week and when i returned, it will be my day 10 (my menses has just returned after my D&C) I will be going to Dr Ann Tan coz she said she will scan for me and see if i am ovulating then on day 22 she will take a blood test for me. Hopefully i can be back to TTC soon.

How's everyone else?

tinklish

shiseru, i feel the same way as u do...this early loss made me think of my previous one...the loss at 20 weeks was definitely more painful than these..but this time rd, i had to be hospitalised twice for heavy spotting/bleeding..it troubled my husband really alot.. well, as what u said, let us all try to overcome it...

Im considering to go to the marine parade tcm too! haha..going with your husband shiseru?? Im trying to pull mine along :)

Need advises ladies...should I take the chromosome abnormality tests?? My husband and I have family history of abnormality..it is wise to go and have it tested??...but my question is, so what if it turns out positive or negative? whats next...i suppose we are still going to try normally right and hope for the best??

tinklish

hi shiseru..yes he did..but as i said earlier, if positive or negative, we are still going to try naturally and hope for the best right? or is there a corrective treatment..i dun think they will recommend IUI and IVF right? I thot those are for couples who find it hard to conceive...what is ur take on this?

anttan

I am sorry to hear about your loss, Tinklish. It's cruel we suffered losses again but it's first trimester loss so it's rather common. For me, it was less painful than losing my daughter during 20 weeks, coz i give birth to the baby and saw with my own eyes unfortunately the 2nd loss made me think of my daughter. Well, let's try to overcome.

Anttan, i quite agree with you, the relationship between my mum and my husband has improved a lot after my mc. They dont used to talk to each other, but now they do. I can see my mum has begin to appreciate my hubby coz of the tremedous support that my hubby has been giving me. On the other hand, my hubby appreciate my mum for taking good care of me after my mc.

JMC, good luck to your testing results! I am also considering going with other mummies to Marine Parade (traditional chinese medicine) I am off to Perth for business trip next week and when i returned, it will be my day 10 (my menses has just returned after my D&C) I will be going to Dr Ann Tan coz she said she will scan for me and see if i am ovulating then on day 22 she will take a blood test for me. Hopefully i can be back to trying to concieve soon.

How's everyone else?
Hi Shiseru, if u want to go to marine parade's TCM, pls do so when having menses so that he will give u medication for you to take once your menses is over.

i went there b4 1 got preggie tat time and it was from his help.. and i went there the 2nd day aft my D&C too...

hopes tat he can help all of us who are trying so hard...

26JMC

shiseru, i am well too. these days busying with my baking stuff
cos planning to set up a blog to share my passion. hehe.

i am at last cycle of regulating mense liao. i am not sure what is happening to my body now as i experienced high ferility for 1 week before the peak fertility on day 26. its really shocking to learn that and i am going to visit my gynae soon..
my chromosome test result is out. both my hubby and i are okay, no issue on that whichi s a great relieved and knows that we are 'normal' de lor.
our next step now is to go visit TCm to tiao our body. considering the marine parade one. maybe we will be going end of this week or next. :)

Anttan, i quite agree with you, the relationship between my mum and my husband has improved a lot after my mc. They dont used to talk to each other, but now they do. I can see my mum has begin to appreciate my hubby coz of the tremedous support that my hubby has been giving me. On the other hand, my hubby appreciate my mum for taking good care of me after my mc.

JMC, good luck to your testing results! I am also considering going with other mummies to Marine Parade (traditional chinese medicine) I am off to Perth for business trip next week and when i returned, it will be my day 10 (my menses has just returned after my D&C) I will be going to Dr Ann Tan coz she said she will scan for me and see if i am ovulating then on day 22 she will take a blood test for me. Hopefully i can be back to trying to concieve soon.

How's everyone else?

26JMC

tinlish, i would advise u to go for it especially u mentiion abt the family history. better to get that clear 1st :)

wow. seriously, i was thinking when is the right time to visit the marine parade one. thanks anttan for the pointer. so that means it will be better to go when i am having mense. hehe

shiseru, i feel the same way as you do...this early loss made me think of my previous one...the loss at 20 weeks was definitely more painful than these..but this time rd, i had to be hospitalised twice for heavy spotting/bleeding..it troubled my husband really alot.. well, as what you said, let us all try to overcome it...

Im considering to go to the marine parade traditional chinese medicine too! haha..going with your husband shiseru?? Im trying to pull mine along :)

Need advises ladies...should I take the chromosome abnormality tests?? My husband and I have family history of abnormality..it is wise to go and have it tested??...but my question is, so what if it turns out positive or negative? whats next...i suppose we are still going to try normally right and hope for the best??

werxbabe

Hi..I'm scheduled for my d&c on 30/3 bt I tink my baby cannot wait and wanna cum out.. Haf been having slight bleeding.. This is my first child and I gt pregnant one mth after our wedding.. My hubby n I work in the same place so when everyone at work gotta know I was preggy they went "whoa!! U all very fast haf baby.." not including those who gt married abt the same timing as us and yearning to get preggy...
At 5 weeks, I ready had spottings n was given medicine n jab.. there was heartbeat at 7 weeks.. Unfortunately, at 10 weeks, baby heartbeat stopped.. Hubby n I held back our tears when we heard the sad news..sigh! Nw I just dotno hw to go back to work n answer to all those nosey pokers who will definitely ask what happen..

26JMC

werxbabe, sayang sayang.

i know its really sad. so u went for 2nd opinion already?
Hi..I'm scheduled for my d&c on 30/3 bt I tink my baby cannot wait and wanna cum out.. have been having slight bleeding.. This is my first child and I gt pregnant one month after our wedding.. My hubby n I work in the same place so when everyone at work gotta know I was preggy they went "whoa!! you all very fast have baby.." not including those who gt married about the same timing as us and yearning to get preggy...
At 5 weeks, I ready had spottings n was given medicine n jab.. there was heartbeat at 7 weeks.. Unfortunately, at 10 weeks, baby heartbeat stopped.. Hubby n I held back our tears when we heard the sad news..sigh! now I just dotno hw to go back to work n answer to all those nosey pokers who will definitely ask what happen..

26JMC

1st pregnancy?
hope u will be strong. 1st time i had miscarriage, i am real sad.
2nd time i had miscarriage again, i took it quite badly. now only just out of the darkness and planning for ttc soon :)
must take care! :)

Jmc... Yup, went to both Kandang Kerbau Hospital & singapore general hospital... Both confirmed about my m/c..

werxbabe

Yup.. 1st pregnancy..both my parents n my in-laws anticipating for their 1st grandchild.. Imagine their disappointment when they heard abt the bad news..I'm recovering and following this thread gives me the strength to resume back my normal life..

tinklish

hi werxbabe...i work with my husband too..and worst still, 3/4 of my colleagues are my relatives..(family business)... so i find it hard too to face them when i start work after d&c... I think u have to be strong.. If u dun feel like sharing the story yet, jus tell them one sentence on what had happened and tell them that u r not ready to share the details with anyone yet. I guess they wld understand and give u some space.

Meanwhile, rest alot and be strong & happy... we women are strong creatures!!! hahaha.. we will never concede defeat!!!

god bless u werxbabe :)

ladynana

Hi all,

Tomorrow will b my D&C. Gynae can't see bb heartbeat on Mon. Saw bb heartbeat last week when it's still abt 6 weeks old but just one week bb left me. I have an abortion during my teens due to both me n my hubby were still young n financially unstable. Have been trying for one after so many years of gulits and managed to conceive in 2005 after married for 3 years but it ended to be an ectopic pregnancy. I have been crying n crying for days n could not get over this till recently. I finally put the past behind n live on as for the past 5 years of hoping n trying for bb we decided to live without kids. Just when we have planned for our future for the only both of us, I found I was pregnant. I was then in the 5th week of pregnancy. Due to my previous ectopic pregnancy history, I have been worrying for this bb. Went to gynae on the 5th week due to spotting. Was given hormone pills and then it's stopping. Went for follow up on the 6th week, saw bb heartbeat but then gynae said that she expected the rate to be faster. Have been bedrest n took medications promptly but still ended up bb no heartbeat on the following weeks.

werxbabe

Tinklish.. Tks for the comforting words..
Ladynana.. We had gone thru abt the same thing and I hope what had happened makes us more stronger.. Life still has to go on.. Take care..

shiseru

Hello how's everyone? It's sad to see people suffering from miscarraige. If technology can advance, i hope they come out with something that makes every pregnancy a success and able to carry the baby to term. Stay strong ladies!

I went to my gyane yesterday for a check up, all is well, She gave me some progeterone to take after ovulation. She said to take it when we start trying. Wanted to try this cycle but my hubby is sick again! Shi- always getting sick during my fertile period, lol or maybe god really dun want me to have a baby tiger.

Anyway just returned from Perth business trip. So tiring. So tomorrow going to univesal studio, take one day leave and go enjoy. hehehe

How's everyone?

tinklish

hi shiseru...welcome back from your Perth business trip!!!

Im still stuck at hm resting..hubby dont allow me to go back to work until the mc ends.. sian.. so jus fattening up myself these days (eat, slp, eat slp).. hahaha..