Anybody like to watch Hong Kong TVB Drama Serials?

aapoh

Me...TVB Fans....

last week finished watching 'Father n Sons'....

currently stop cos eldest dd is having her exams....

I love Hk TVB Drama too! Now i am watching Land of Wealth. Who act in The Family Link?

Read thsi from a website~ here is the story :wong29:

Title: The Family Link
Release date: 18 May 2007
No. of episodes: 21

Cast: Tang Shui Man, Sheung Tin Ngor, Yip Tung, Leila Tong, Tse Tin Wah, Keung Tai Wai, Ma Kwok Ming, Chen Fala

Story: Many people say that housewives are good-for-nothing and will only idle away their time on boring chores. But MUNG KA-KA (TANG SHUI MAN, SHEREN), TING MUI-HEUNG (YIP TUNG, CECILIA) and CHO MEI-NGO (SHEUNG TIN NGOR, KIKI) will prove them wrong. Contrary to what you might think, being a housewife is as stressful as fighting in the battlefield. The never-ending housework and the persistent family conflicts will put them on the alert at all times. KA suspects that her husband FONG YIN-CHO (TSE TIN WAH, MICHAEL) is a cross-dresser and her constant worries have caused her to suffer from anxiety disorder. HEUNG has contracted a sexually transmitted disease from her spouse while NGO agrees to arrange a sham divorce for the sake of his husband without knowing that he has been cheating on her. The women’s neighbor KO WING-KUEN (KEUNG TAI WAI) was widowed in his younger days. Since the death of his wife, he has taken up all kinds of domestic work, which puts him in a very awkward position. The wife of KAM SHING-TSUN (MA KWOK MING), the owner of a tea restaurant in the neighborhood, has recently committed suicide. Before the tragedy took place, the three housewives had given the lady a warning, about which they feel so guilty.....

Wah Woh Hoo Ha !!! :tcool: So many TVB fans here!!! :twink: I'm one as well! :purple:Yeah agree with Carol that Heart of greed and Dicey business is the best!!! :blue: Now the Channel 55, both shows also not bad! :Dancing_biggrin: Only if I buy the serials, than can I enjoyed it in Cantonese, if not usually it's in Chinese on Channel 55. :tlaugh: Save money! Hahaha :ttongue:

Carol

Wah Woh Hoo Ha !!! :tcool: So many TVB fans here!!! :twink: I'm one as well! :purple:Yeah agree with Carol that Heart of greed and Dicey business is the best!!! :blue: Now the Channel 55, both shows also not bad! :Dancing_biggrin: Only if I buy the serials, than can I enjoyed it in Cantonese, if not usually it's in Chinese on Channel 55. :tlaugh: Save money! Hahaha :ttongue:
Ya I prefer to watch in Cantonese too .

veronica

Me too.. My 1st TV drama was TVB "She Tiao Ying Siong Zuan" Starring Felix Wong and Wang Mei Ling...

Thumb up !!

priscilla

I love TVB drama too but I prefer the Cantonese verison.

Here's the link to the list of TVB Dramas:

2005 List

2006 List

2007 List

2008 List

I have just completed,
1) The Drive of Life
2) The Brink of Law
3) Under the canopy of love
4) Steps
5)Triumph of the sky
6) Love Bonds
and there are alot more that I could not recall the titles.

Currently watching
1) The Gateau Affairs
2) Heart of Greed

Channel 55 is going to show Dicey Business soon. Haiz... Already finish it long ago...
Good news is Heart of Greed have part 2... :tlaugh: