Acne/Pimple scar lightening product

maine78

Anyone noes of a gd n effective product for acne/pimple scar lightening? Everytime after i squeeze my pimple/acne, there's always a scar which will remain on my face for 3-4mths be4 it fades away. Wan 2 look for a product tat can speed up the fading process.

sheerpetal

i've tried the neutrogena advanced solutions acne mark fading peel..
not sure if you can get it here in singapore now but it works! my scars get lighter and lighter each time i use it... bought it from drugstore.com! hope that helps!

xue

what abt Clinique, or maybe Dr's Secret?well, i was searching for some skin care products and found this site that has lots of skincare products...Beauty Products | Beauty & Wellness | 88DB Singapore
Clinique post blemish formula is gd..:tlaugh: im workin part time at clinique..dat formula is gd..but it is oni 4ml..so use up very fas..but it reali work..it has salycilic(duno if spellin is correct) acid in it..which actualli help to lighten scar..n if u wan ur scar to remove faster..u haf to scrub more often..coz there r dead skin cells surfacin on our face everyday..if u use clinique toner, it actually removes ur dead skin cell..but it is mild..so of coz..u stil nid to use a scrub..hope tis help u:001_302:

saikid

I use Artistry one... good for blemish control... my pimples went off in less than two days & scar also usually get fade & go off... It works really good... It costs S$15/ tube.

af-gal

I use Artistry one... good for blemish control... my pimples went off in less than two days & scar also usually get fade & go off... It works really good... It costs S$15/ tube.
i think Vitamin C can help lighten right.. am thinking is it okay to use Orange Juice then tap on the scar area.

Anyone try b4.. is it okay?

Care to share with us..

Thanks yah

SCartoon

Alpha Male
I have used the 180 anti aging therapy. it helps. the PHA helps to speed up the exfoliation of the skin w/o any discomfort.

The other option is to use the latest technology, ageLOC.

ysabelle

hi, anybody tried Proactiv? im so desperate to get over my acne/blemish. one friend told me to try this product. but im worried because i went to se a dermatologist one time and told me i have a very sensitive skin.

chariotte_soo

Hi ysabelle,

Last time i have this prob too! choosing the right pdt is impt. This pdt may be gd and effective for this person but not for someone else. I started to learn beauty and take care of my own skin and understand my skin better before choosing the right pdt. actually nutrition helps to lighten scars and acne as well. :)

Corinna

Ysabelle

Do you have oily skin and clogged pore problem also? You tried tea tree products before? My sis is using the Niu Er Tea Tree Pure Pore range and it works quite well for her. For myself I don't have acne problem but my skin is inside oily, outside dry. So I use Niu Er moisturizing range and hydrating mask. The rose night jelly is superb. We bought our products from mylovelyskin.blogspot.com. You can go check it out if interested. Their service is good. Haha, the lady will give you freebies if you buy above certain amount.

ZZZen

Try Baviphat lemon mask or Tony Moly tomatox... both worked really well on me... as in they instantly made the skin lighter (very visibly), but within a day it goes back to normal colour but with repeated usage I undertand it's suppose to make the skin lighter... also not ex :)

ZZZen

Forgot to mention, these brands not available in SG. I get mine from a blogshop: iheartkoreanbeauty.blogspot.com

Wonderwhy

Anyone noes of a good n effective product for acne/pimple scar lightening? Everytime after i squeeze my pimple/acne, there's always a scar which will remain on my face for 3-4mths be4 it fades away. want 2 look for a product that can speed up the fading process.

I fully recommend EUMORA

elyza

Just to share a Promotion that can help to give you a smooth and fairer without the fuss of cleaning and putting the creams & facial cleansers.

Ovine Placenta Plus offers one of the richest sources of nutrients and immune co-factors ever known and growth actives for cell renewal.
IThe wonder of life is created with the birth of a newborn. Ovine Placenta Plus is effective in reversing the aging process.
100 softgels /bottle Direction for use: 1 softgel nightly
Our Placenta softgel uses only PURE and PREMIUM Australia sheep placenta.
Ingredients:placenta Extract: 3000mg
Lecithin: 20mg
Vitamin E: 8.4mg
Promotion for awareness of Pharmaceutical Grade Ovine Placenta Plus benefits, for limited period only when you purchase Ovine Placenta Plus 100x 3000mg softgel bottle at $188; you get a complimentary Marine Collagen Plus 100 capsule bottle or Royal Jelly Plus 100 capsule bottle absolutely free. Hurry and call to reserve now HP 90884380 www.extremewellnessgroup.com