any mummy from melaka and married singapore?

celine low

hi,

my hubby is a PR now he is from malacca n i'm a singaporean mummy.....my IN LAW are from malacca.

:red:thanks to joind this group.
Have you been there before?
I married coming 2years now baby is going 9months old. He is premature when born only 33weeks so poorthing and so small.
How about You?

bbgal_2010

:red:thanks to joind this group.
Have you been there before?
I married coming 2years now baby is going 9months old. He is premature when born only 33weeks so poorthing and so small.
How about You?
I been married to him for almost coming to 8 yrs...n have been there many many times @ least for CNY, or some of the festive season...as is quite convenience to drive there (4 hr drive). My baby is oso premature as she is 35++ weeks old small n tiny...Are u married to a singaporean or u are a singaporean? Malacca weather is super HOT abit beh tahan ...esp if wan go shopping will die wifout aircon...hahaha:tlaugh:

celine low

I been married to him for almost coming to 8 yrs...n have been there many many times @ least for CNY, or some of the festive season...as is quite convenience to drive there (4 hr drive). My baby is also premature as she is 35++ weeks old small n tiny...Are you married to a singaporean or you are a singaporean? Malacca weather is super HOT abit beh tahan ...esp if want go shopping will die wifout aircon...hahaha:tlaugh:
ya super hot. my boy also cannot take it.
Do u like to eat stay celup? i like tat food damn much. yummy. how about you?
your baby tiny, how many kg when she born? my boy he only 1.89kg need stay icu 8 days. bankrup.

bbgal_2010

ya super hot. my boy also cannot take it.
Do you like to eat stay celup? i like that food damn much. yummy. how about you?
your baby tiny, how many kg when she born? my boy he only 1.89kg need stay icu 8 days. bankrup.
My gal is 2.75kg..she stay xtra 1 day coz have to go for light therapy...i dun reali fancy that satay celup but i fancy the chicken rice ball.But my hubby & his friends alway go for satay celup which is quite near to makota shopping ctr in the old street..not sure wad name is the street but heard that it was the 1st satay celup in malacca n the price is reasonable.

Renzie

haha CNY usually run back to SG. 'cause hubby's family don't celebrate CNY, they usually go on holidays haha.