Birthday Cakes - For Kids of all ages

norfen

ok, i can finally upload pin's bday "cake" for her 3rd bday already.
hehe, paiseh, i never arrange the "cake" properly. :p
the one on the left is sesame st cuppy cakes for her big party n the one on the right is for her party in CC. :)

Hi Ting,

can i know where u got the sesame st cuppy cakes?

CanCanMum

Re: Birthday cakes ^_^

Hi mummies, I am a mummy of two and I bake from home. My products are all free from preservative and artificial colouring. All are baked with natural ingredients and less sugar without blend taste. Mummies of MummySG members will have a special rate with qoute MummySG member in the email subject.

Visit Amore Bakery for more details.

OMG dar dar, your THOMAS AND FRIENDS cake is so PRETTY

can u PM me the price and delivery time and date? My Baber's 5th BIFDAE is 15 SEP 2010

TIA~~~~~~~~~~~

January84

OMG dar dar, your THOMAS AND FRIENDS cake is so PRETTY

can you PM me the price and delivery time and date? My Baber's 5th BIFDAE is 15 SEP 2010

TIA~~~~~~~~~~~

Dardar!!!! Missed you!!! My MSN timing also very diff from you...

I will need the following details from you:

No of guests - Cake size is by serving portion instead of weight as fondant has quite a weight itself.

Design: Thomas and friends? What kind? Any design u must have?

Dar Dar, how to open a new thread under other category huh?

CanCanMum

Dardar!!!! Missed you!!! My MSN timing also very diff from you...

I will need the following details from you:

No of guests - Cake size is by serving portion instead of weight as fondant has quite a weight itself.

Design: Thomas and friends? What kind? Any design you must have?

Dar Dar, how to open a new thread under other category huh?
Simi category???

I only need the minimum size tat u can custom bake, Baber LOVES THOMAS~~~

So only THOMAS WILL DO~~~~lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi mummys!

I'm thinking of getting Agar Agar Jelly birthday cake for my boy's 2nd birthday cum my gal's 1st month celebration..

Anyone got any good reviews or where i can get it?
thanks alot!

Janice

chrisgal

oohh..... on a side note, i have to add on that their cust svc for Pine Garden sucks man... the person who is supposed to be the sales and marketing person, totally sounded uninterested, cold and unfriendly... i was actually very eager to find out more about their cakes and designs available... but after talking with this person for less than 5mins, i just want to hang up the phone that instant....

i know PG is raved for their cakes... but wld like to find out more about Cupcake Obse as i saw the name being mentioned here in this thread...

acutally i ordered cakes from pine garden ytd... their service is ok~! they attended to me with a smile and even play wit my bb... and today i call them back to follow up on my order status, the lady who spoke to me was very friendly... so think not all sales person in PG is that badz.... or i have not met one in there ... so luckyy~~!!!

and by the way i'm ordering 2tier elmo cake from them, lychee martini and black forest (without liqour) ! hopefully it's nice ba:tlaugh:

mandymtb

acutally i ordered cakes from pine garden ytd... their service is ok~! they attended to me with a smile and even play wit my baby... and today i call them back to follow up on my order status, the lady who spoke to me was very friendly... so think not all sales person in PG is that badz.... or i have not met one in there ... so luckyy~~!!!

and by the way i'm ordering 2tier elmo cake from them, lychee martini and black forest (without liqour) ! hopefully it's nice :tlaugh:
mummy..... pm-ed u... :)

btw, how much is the 2 tier cake u hv ordered??

and u hv to buy the elmo figurine urself right?? the lady who talked to me then told me i hv to get my own....

apollo

acutally i ordered cakes from pine garden ytd... their service is ok~! they attended to me with a smile and even play wit my baby... and today i call them back to follow up on my order status, the lady who spoke to me was very friendly... so think not all sales person in PG is that badz.... or i have not met one in there ... so luckyy~~!!!

and by the way i'm ordering 2tier elmo cake from them, lychee martini and black forest (without liqour) ! hopefully it's nice :tlaugh:
i went last sat to order ds's cake. the lady was VERY NICE! but previously i went once to clarify sth, another auntie wasnt tt nice, she seems very 'busy' when there wasnt any customers at all. but last sat when i went, it was near mothers day so PG was FULL of ppl!!! but the another auntie who served me was v patient. i choose the 'wrong' cake flavour and wanna change, she is okay with it, i say sry she said it's okay. and a lady in front of us took nearly 30 min to order her 3 tiers cake, v fussy i must say, but tt auntie still serve her with full of smiles, v patient. but she wasnt wearing uniform unlike the other staffs so i wonder if she is one of the bosses or sth =)

apollo

mummy..... pm-ed you... :)

btw, how much is the 2 tier cake you have ordered??

and you have to buy the elmo figurine yourself right?? the lady who talked to me then told me i have to get my own....
mandymtb,

just for ur reference, i ordered a pooh 2 tiers cake. 1kilo $36 and i ordered 3 kilo. + the design charge ($25) total $133. i think the price is v reasonable as their cake are really very delicious! i ordered strawberry for the top and triple layer choco below.

the cake topper has to get on ur own. i bought it online though =)

TANZHENZHI

I also bought from Pine Garden for my son 1st birthday. The salesperson who liaise with me via email is Shi Hui. She's very helpful in my request. The charges is Estimated Cost = (Weight of cake * Price per kg) + (Artistic Labour Charge, varies based on complexity) + (Delivery S$15/S$25 for Tuas area, if required) :) If you want more details i can email you the one i order for elmo design, got a few to choose from.